Call

The Normal Life

 

 

Ye In woke up early the next morning after receiving the text message from So Ah that she might arrive late.  Ye In is so sure that So Ah went on a date with her boyfriend before coming to Seoul. She then walk to the kitchen to see if Chi Hoon had prepare any breakfast for her or not but no food is prepared.

 

 Ye In walks into Chi Hoon’s room to wake Chi Hoon up since she’s so hungry. When Ye In opens the blanket, Ye In saw a half- man that she’s 200% sure not her brother Lee Chi Hoon. Ye In then scream so loud because it’s her first time seeing a half- man in front of her.

 

“SHUT UP! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” The half- man than throw a pillow at Ye In and pull up the blanket to himself again.

 

“Before I kick you, wake up!!” Ye In said. Taejun then quickly sit up after hearing those words.

 

“WHAT?” Taejun asks.

 

“Where is Chi Hoon oppa?” Ye In asks.

 

“He went to do some modeling work. He left you under my care before So Ah arrive.” Taejun explain.

 

“Then wake up and cook me some breakfast! I’m hungry!” Ye In pull him off the bed making him wide awake.

 

“What are you? A baby?” Taejun wakes up and throw the blanket on the floor feeling angry that someone is disturbing his sleep.

 

“I case you’ve forgotten, I broke my arm. And yes, I am a baby to my family, so what? Are you jealous?” Ye In said throwing the pillow to Taejun’s face. Taejun throw back the pillow to Ye In and then suddenly both of them are in a pillow fight. Ye In is at a greater disadvantage as she can only use her left hand.

 

Both of them keep on having pillow fight. Even though Ye In is using only one hand, she manage to fight until Tae Jun fall down the bed.

 

“So I win, I’m hungry!!” Ye In shout to Taejun. Taejun then walk out of the room and went to take his shower before cooking some food for Ye In. Ye In who’s hungry can bet that Taejun would take a long time to get dress just like her brother and sister does since he’s an ulzzang too. So she watch the television while waiting for her breakfast.

 

“Here!” Ye In look up to see Taejun handing her a bowl of ramyun. Ye In look at the ramyun. She don’t mind eating ramyun but how the hell is she going to eat it? How can she asks him to feed her?

 

“Wait, I’ll go get the fork, I’ll feed you.” Taejun said reading her mind. Ye In then smile and thought how this haraboji is actually kind of nice.

 

The whole day, Ye In and Taejun spend their time together in their house. Ye In’s thought about Taejun change completely as Taejun is actually a good guy that happen to be very childish. After taking her medicine, Ye In falls asleep.  Ye In left her phone in the living room while she sleeps in her room. When the phone rang, Taejun pick it up.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Taejun greets.

 

“Yoboseyo, may I speak to Ye In please?” The person on the other line said.

 

“She’s asleep right now.” Taejun said.

 

“May I know who you are?” The person said.

 

“I’m Taejun, Park Taejun. Do you want to leave any message?” Taejun asks again.

 

“Tell her I call.” The person end their conversation without even telling Taejun his name. Taejun then ignores it and plan to wait until Ye In wakes up again.

 

==============================================/

 

Ye In walk to the living room seeing Chi Hoon and So Ah already came back home. Taejun was in the kitchen preparing dinner for all of them. Ye In then run to So Ah and hug her tightly. So Ah smile at how cute her sister is.

 

“Ye In-ah, someone called you just now. He told me to tell you that he call but he didn’t tell me his name, so you check it yourself.” Taejun said from the kitchen.

 

Ye In then reach for her phone and check on who’s the last person called her. When she sees ‘Moon’ as the last person calling her, she has 2 feelings. One is worried if he will misunderstood, second is happy that at least she’ll know if he’s jealous or not.

 

“What he say to you?” Ye In asks.

 

“He asks my name and then he end the conversation. Your boyfriend?” Taejun asks.

 

“Not something for you to know.” Ye In said and happily walk to her room.