Thank You

The Normal Life

 

 

Chi Hoon wake up realizing that he’s no longer in his room. He look around and realizes that he’s now in the hospital. He wonder how did he get here. The last thing he remember is hearing Yeon Ju screaming ‘YAH’.

 

Chi Hoon then try to sit up as he felt a bit tired lying down. He must had lie down for quite a while now. Right before he sit down, he saw Ye In and Yeon Ju at the door. Ye In then run to him and hug him tightly. Chi Hoon’s eyes are still on Yeon Ju who is now holding back her tears.

 

“Oppa, you’re awake!” Ye In said after letting go of the hug. Chi Hoon then look at Ye In and nodded his head.

 

“You should rest more. You overworked yourself.” Yeon Ju said.

 

“How long had I been in here?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“You hasn’t woke up for 3 days straight. Sorry for worrying you oppa, I promise I won’t do it anymore. From now on, I’ll be the crazy Lee Ye In again.” Ye In said. Yeon Ju smiled at Ye In and take a seat at the chair next to Chi Hoon.

 

“Ye In-ah, hurry… oh, hyung, you’re awake? I’m sorry but we need to go for a group discussion at the library now. I promise I’ll return Ye In safe and sound.” Chi Hoon nodded his head when he saw Ye In’s classmate, Yongbin who has a crush on her.

 

“Instead of Taejun, give that guy a chance.” Chi Hoon whisper to Ye In and wave goodbye to Ye In. After Ye In left, Chi Hoon turn to Yeon Ju.

 

“Don’t you have any class today?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“Just finished it a few minutes ago.” Yeon Ju said.

 

“you have a lot of time since you can come and visit me.” Chi Hoon said.

 

“You don’t want me here? I’ll leave.” Yeon Ju said.

 

“No, stay! Do stay.” Chi Hoon says to Yeon Ju.

 

“You know, you need to plan out what you want to say or how you’re going to act and stop embarrassing yourself.” Yeon Ju said.

 

“I do that. But when I’m with you, nothing goes as planned. I don’t even know why.” Chi Hoon said. In fact, he knows why but he just afraid to say it.

 

“Everyone that knows you know why that happen, you’re the stupid one who can’t figure that out!” They turn around to see Taejun arrive with the other member of Ulzzang Shidae 2. The new ones though, the one that left until the final round.

 

“Babo!” Younggi smack his head and he just laugh knowing that what they said are true. He’s trying to deny it because he’s afraid Yeonju don’t like him as much as he does.

 

“We leave you to it. You need to do it today! Bye!!” Taejun then push all of the ulzzang out of the room, leaving Chi Hoon with Yeon Ju.

 

“Maybe I should do it now, right?” Chi Hoon said to Yeon Ju.

 

“Do what??” Yeon Ju asks weirdly.

 

“This…” Chi Hoon pull Yeon Ju for a kiss. At first Yeon Ju tried pushing him away but then she kiss him back. Chi Hoon smile at her reaction and let go of Yeon Ju.

 

“I love you!” Chi Hoon said looking right into Yeon Ju’s eyes.

 

“I know you do.” Yeon ju said smiling. She smack Chi Hoon head making him blush. It’s like their roles are changing. Yeon Ju is the one who’s supposed to be blushing but Chi Hoon blush like a mad person.

 

“Wait, I’m not going to get any fever, right? You don’t have anymore fever, right?” Yeon Ju suddenly said.

 

“Let’s just get sick together!” Chi Hoon said hugging Yeon Ju.

 

“Yah! I have to go to school! Aish, you’re so clingy!” Yeon Ju said. Even though she said that, she’s smiling happily when Chi Hoon hug her.

 

“I thought I will never hear or see this before I die.” Chi Hoon read the text message he get from Ye In.

 

“What you mean?” Chi Hoon replied her.

 

“To my dear babo oppa, look at this!” Chi Hoon clicked on the video Ye In sent and it’s a video of Chi Hoon kissing Yeon Ju. Yeon Ju turn around to see Taejun smiling with his phone giving sign that he’s the one who record what happen.

 

“BYE!!” Taejun and the rest of the ulzzang shidae member all run out of the hospital. They’re so childish, but at least they help Chi Hoon.

 

============================================================

This is kind of the end to the story between Yeon Ju and Chi Hoon.

 I mean, they will still be in the story, but will not be mentioned that much.

Just like how So Ah is not mentioned that much in the story too. Are there any shinee lovers here? read my story here, 

WILL U MARRY ME