Kim Yeon Ju

The Normal Life

 

Ye In was alone at home when both Taejun and Chihoon went to shoot for Ulzzang Shidae 2. So Ah on the other hand is doing the usual thing she does everyday, dating. To make herself useful, she starts practicing eating using her left hand. Even though it’s kinda hard in the beginning, she starts to get used to it since she’s a quick learner.

 

She was about to sleep when she suddenly heard the doorbell. She cursed under her breath as she’s so sure that it’s her brother or maybe the old man Taejun. She walks to the door only to see a girl that might be So Ah’s age standing in front of her. The girl standing in front of her looks very cute, cuter than So Ah.

 

“Hello there… My name is Kim Yeon Ju. I just move next door with my family. I just want to make some new friends around. What’s your name?” The girl introduced herself.

 

“Kim Yeon Ju? Ah my name is Lee Ye In.” Ye In says. Yeon Ju then hold out her right hand for a handshake. Ye In then just smile at how cute Yeon Ju is. She then show her right hand to Yeon Ju that is still wearing a cast.

 

“Oh are you ok then? How do you eat? Do you need me to help you with anything?” Yeon Ju starts to panic.

 

 “I’m fine. I still have my right hand. Do you want to come in? I’m kind of bored staying here alone since my brother is busy with his work.” Ye In says.

 

“Since I’m bored as well, sure why not?” Yeon Ju said happily.

 

Ye In brings Yeon Ju inside the house. Ye In then went to Chi Hoon’s room and close the door. She don’t want Yeon Ju to know about Chi Hoon. Ye In then brings Yeon Ju to the living room while she went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks for Yeon Ju. Yeon Ju who sees what Ye In was trying to do went to the kitchen and stops her from doing so.

 

“I’m not that thirsty, so you don’t have to trouble yourself. Let’s just know each other better.” Yeon Ju said. Both of them walk to the living room again and as usual, Ye In opens the television. Then suddenly, a commercial about Ulzzang Shidae 2 appears.

 

“Do you know them?” Ye In asks.

 

“No, not that interested in Ulzzang. I’m just interested in boyband.” Yeon Ju said. Right now Ye in is thinking about telling everything to Yeon Ju because she seems to be a very good friend.

 

“well my name is Joan Lee Ye In. I’m from Busan and I’m the only one in my family that has an English name.” Ye In said.

 

“Wow, can you speak English well? How many siblings do you have?” Yeon Ju asks.

 

“I’m the magnae in my family. I has a sister and a brother. What about you?” Ye In asks.

 

“My family calls me Yoyo. I have an older brother and a younger brother. So I’m the only girl in my family.” Yeon ju says.

 

“Yoyo? Aww, what a cute name! What’s your fav boyband?” Ye In asks.

 

“Big Bang! Don’t you think GD is so talented? You?” Yeon Ju asks. Ye In laugh at how similar both of them fan girling their favorite boyband.

 

“Mine is U-Kiss and FT Island… Well…” Ye In’s word is cut by the sound of the door bell. Ye In went to the door and open it. Chi Hoon came in smiling to her.

 

“Oppa, you’re home?” Ye In said surprised. Chi Hoon then hug her tightly while walking into the living room. He quickly let go of the hug when he saw Yeon Ju standing in the living room smiling to him.

 

“Anyonghaseyo, Kim Yeon Ju imnida.” Yeon Ju bows to Chi Hoon and also Taejun that just came in.

 

“oh this is my one and only brother, Lee Chi Hoon. The ulzzang Lee Chi Hoon. My sister is the ulzzang Lee So Ah. This is his annoying best friend, Park Tae Jun. You can also call him Ahjussi or haraboji.” Ye In introduce both of them. Right then Ye In receive a smacking on the head by Taejun. Both Taejun and Chi Hoon then bow to Yeon Ju back.

 

“Oh and she’s Yeon Ju. She just moves in next to our house.” Ye In introduce Yeon Ju to both of them again.

 

“Ye In-ah, since you already have company, I go back to my house again. Goodbye!” Yeon Ju says. Ye In walk Yeon Ju to the front door.

 

“I hope you won’t tell anyone about So Ah unnie or Chi Hoon oppa. No one knows Chi Hoon oppa or So Ah unnie are related to each other.” I said to Yeon ju.

 

“No probs! Hope we can hang out again some time later.” Yeon ju says and walk back into her house.

==========================================================

Kim Yeon Ju