Outcome

The Normal Life

 

It has been a month since ZE:A debut, Taejun also had been crowned as the winner of Ulzzang Shidae 2. It’s weird how Jun Young never forgot to call Ye In after he debut. Their relationship are going smoothly. It’s just the fact that they can’t get married this early bothers both of them.

 

“Oh oppa, you’d finish your recording?” Ye In asks when Jun Young called her.

 

“I did. Where are you now?” Jun Young asks.

 

“Ooh, I’m with Yeon Ju noona and Chi Hoon oppa. They’re so funny.” Ye In said.

 

“Did Chi Hoon embarrass himself again?” Jun Young asks knowing the full story.

 

“He never stop embarrassing himself. Anyway, oppa, I’ll be going out with Hyungseok, Minjun and Ha Neul later. Just going to tell you this before you get your jealousy up high.” Ye In said.

 

“Oh ok dear. Bye.” Jun Young end their conversation.

 

Jun Young was still in the car when he end the conversation. Their manager also knows about Ye In and as long as they keep it a secret, he’s fine with it. The other members are sleeping except for Dong Joon. Dong Joon is still on the phone with Min Jung. He shows ways too many aegyo to Min Jung.

 

When they arrived at their dorm, each one of them head to their room and continue their sleep, didn’t even bother to change their clothes or take a bath but Jun Young didn’t remind them too because sometimes they’ll do it later.

 

================================================/

 

“We didn’t get the chance to tease your precious boyfriend!!” Hyungseok said loudly.

 

“Why do you like teasing him so much?” Ye In asks.

 

“Because you didn’t introduce me to Yeon Ju sunbaenim!” Hyungseok said.

 

“What about you?” Ye In asks Min Jun who’s playing with his phone.

 

“I didn’t say anything about teasing your boyfriend. I have my own life to deal with.” Min Jun said.

 

“Well, at least you’re not as cheesy as those two.” Yongbin who’s also hanging out with them point out to Ha Neul and Myoung Jae. Ha Neul is lying her head on Myoung Jae’s lap and Myoung Jae keep on her hair.

 

“Well, they’re so sweet! If you’re jealous, get your own girlfriend.” Ye In says to Yongbin.

 

“It sounds like you do that as well, just that we never see you do it in front of us.” Yongbin says.

 

“Ye In-ah, I got this email from an unknown sender and the subject is ‘Ye In secret love life’. What secret love life do you have? Are you trying to tell the whole world that you’re dating an idol?” Ha Neul said to Ye In walking towards her, showing her phone.

 

“Eh, I didn’t send any email to anyone. I’m not interested in emailing people. I only receive email.” Ye In says.

 

“Let me see what it is.” Ha Neul said and click on the email. Ha Neul’s eye is now widen up in shock at what she sees or read. Ye In who’s been observing Ha Neul is getting more curious.

 

“OH MA GOD YE IN!! WHAT IS THIS???” All 3 Hyungseok, Min Jun and Ha Neul scream to Ye In. Ye In took the phone and fall down cause of the shock.

 

=================================================/

 

[ZE:A’s dorm]

 

After waking up from his nap, Jun Young went to take his bath and wake the other members up. After waking them up, he went back to his room and wears his pajamas, getting ready to sleep. Before that, he remembers to do his usual routine every day.

 

Jun Young walk open up his laptop to check on any updates and of course as usual check out his group ranking. When he click on his inbox, he was shocked to find a picture of Taejun kissing Ye In on her lips while both of them are on the bed. Ye In even close her eyes while Taejun kiss her, obviously showing how she enjoy being kiss by Taejun. As if Ye In knows her cue, her call comes in.

 

“WHAT IS THIS?” Jun Young yells to Ye In.

 

“Oppa, I assume you already got that email from an unknown sender?” Ye In asks.

 

“Why the hell are you enjoying the kiss from Park Tae Jun?” Jun Young still yelling.

 

“You do know what I hate the most, right?” Ye In said calmly.

 

“People screaming at you. But how do you expect me to be calm after seeing this picture? He’s kissing you and he’s on your bed. Even I haven’t been on your bed before.” Jun Young said.

 

“Is it ok if I tell you to trust me?” Ye In asks.

 

“I can trust you but I still need explanation.” Jun Young said.

 

“Do you think hearing it from the phone will be a good idea?” Ye In asks.

 

“Let’s meet tomorrow!! I’ll come to your house.” Jun Young said.

 

“Then it’s decided that way.” Ye In said.

 

“Will Taejun be there?” Jun Young asks.

 

“He’s not around Seoul.” Ye In said.

===========================================================

next chapter preview:

 

“Don’t play dumb on me."

 

“STAY OUT OF IT!!” 

 

“Did Ye In just yelled at you? Aren’t you supposed to be her big brother? You’re a failed!” Yeon Ju said and walked out of the house.

 

“No… Ye In…” 

 

“GET YOUR FREAKINGASS OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!” Chi Hoon said.