Moving On

The Normal Life

 

 

“I, Lee Ye In vow that I will forget whoever that goes by the name Moon Jun Young and I will also forgive the bastard call Park Tae Jun. With this vow, I promise to live my life to the fullest with my silly friends, Yongbin, Hyungseok, Minjun, Haneul and Myoungjae. I love myself!” Ye In said to her friend before they start singing at the noraebang.

 

“Yah! Follow the script! You’re supposed to say, ‘I LOVE YONGBIN’!” Yongbin said to Ye In.

 

“Don’t want! Mehrong!” Ye In stuck her tongue at Yongbin and take a seat next to Hyungseok. After 3 months at school, Ye In become very close to Hyungseok because he’s such a dork. Hyungseok too admit to being a cute dork.

 

“You should follow the script. Now we have to suffer having our ears bleed because of him!” Hyungseok whisper to Ye In.

 

“I rather have my ear bleeds than saying that! I don’t lie!” Ye In whisper back to Hyungseok.

 

“Both of you… are you dating?” Yongbin asks already grabbing hold of the microphone that Minjun had refused giving to him.

 

“Of… course!!” Ye In said teasingly.

 

“YAH! I’M NOT DESPERATE TO GO OUT WITH YOU!” Yes, she successfully teases two boys at a time! Yongbin is flushing red cause of jealousy and Hyungseok is flushing red cause of anger.

 

“Min Jun-ah, maybe today I should spend more time with you instead. These boys are crazy people who want to hurt me.” Ye In said. Even though all of them are older than her, but she never call them oppa or unnie. Min jun nodded his head, not really caring about whatever happen.

 

All of them practically lose their mind while singing for 2 hours. It’s just so funny how one of the microphones is forever being hold by Yongbin. He didn’t let any of them hold it and he’ll sing to all the song with them. He didn’t feel tired at all.

 

Myoungjae on the other hand had to leave early for some modeling work, leaving Haneul with the others. Haneul is ok with it since they had been glued to each other for more than a month now. Haneul take a seat next to Ye In who keep on smiling looking at how silly her friends are.

 

“Don’t you want to give Yongbin any chance?” Haneul ask.

 

“I don’t want to think about having any relationship with anyone yet. He’ll be my first choice if I ever consider dating again.” Ye In said.

 

“Yeah, I heard even Chi Hoon oppa approves of him. I support you with him!” Haneul said. Ye In smile at Ha Neul. Yeah, everyone likes Yongbin and she too had consider what will happen if she accept Yongbin who had been very loyal to her since she first register at their school.

 

“How long had you been with Jun Young anyway?”

 

“I’m 17 now, right? Hmm, that make it 3 years. We’d start dating when I was 14. Secretly, even to Chi Hoon and So Ah.” Ye In said.

 

“Hey, you’re fine talking about him now.” Ha Neul said.

 

“Gosh, why should I be sad about it anymore? He’s the one who should be sad for losing such a cute and great girlfriend like me.” Ye In said.

 

“So if you ever meet him, will you be ok?” Ha Neul asks.

 

“I’m not a psychic, so I won’t know. I might say ‘ok’ now, but who knows what will happen when it really happen? But yeah, I still hope to become friends with him. He was my brother’s best friend, they shouldn’t hate each other just because of me.” Ye In said.

 

“Our magnae is all grown up.” Min Jun suddenly said and mess up her hair like he always do to her. Min Jun is the only one who treats her like kids between all of her friends. She doesn’t mind being treated that way too.

 

This is the life that she needs to appreciate, she don’t have to keep on looking back and stop herself from moving on just because of a guy. There are a lot of things waiting for her, and if she stop moving forward, she will never experience all of those thing.

===========================================================

Read carefully dearies, some of the characters will be dead after this.

and some will become more and more important.

I'm planning to end the fanfic very soon.

but the main character of the story, YE IN said she don't want this story to end.

so even if I end it, there will still be sequel to it.