Because We Care

The Normal Life

 

Chi Hoon clench his fist tightly seeing the two men who had destroyed his sister’s life standing in front of him. How he wish Hyungseok is right next to him so that he can ignore the looks on Yeon Ju’s eyes telling him to calm down. No, how can he calm down when the guys who were supposed to be his best friend hurt his sister? Even the heaven won’t forgive them! It’s a betrayal to him!

 

What doesn’t make sense is both of them are talking to each other as if they’re friend for life, forgetting that both of them used to fight with each other and used to hate each other. They even dare to walk in to his house and smile in front of him? Yeah, if he can only grab the knife that had been hidden by Yeon Ju and stab them right now.

 

“Hyung, I think you need to be quarantined as well!” Yongbin said and drag Chi Hoon who won’t move to the room that used to be Taejun’s room. Hyungseok is in the room as well. The others find it very amusing how the one who loves Ye In, Yongbin can accept this very calmly compared to Hyungseok and Chi Hoon.

 

“You do know both of you look very stupid right now, right?” Min Jun talk informally to Chi Hoon and Hyungseok. He just lost all his respect to both of them. As someone who cares most for Ye In, they should be happy for something that Ye In choose and shouldn’t be controlling her all the time. Even if she’s hurt by all that had happened, at least she learns how to live in this world. He can’t imagine what would happen to Hyeong Jin if she arrived. Yup, Ye In invites Hyeong Jin to her house as well.

 

“Even Yongbin can accept things easily. Grow up and let Ye In mature by herself! You should be protecting her in a right way! Do you really think killing Jun Young and Taejun would make Ye In happy?” Min jun asks.

 

“YES!” Chi Hoon said receiving a slight punch on his arm by Hyungseok. At least now they know Hyungseok had come to his right senses. Ha Neul laugh at how Chi Hoon gave a look at Hyungseok as if telling him ‘you should be on my side’.

 

“Hyung, your sister needs to live her life on her own!” Myoungjae said to Chi Hoon.

 

“Aish guys, you are not a help at all. Let me talk to him.” All of them look at the door seeing Ye In and Yeon Ju on the door telling all of them to come out.

 

“Hyungseok, Hyeon Ju is outside. You’re not going to kill her, right?” Ye In asks.

 

“Nope, you’d done that part yourself!” Hyungseok said becoming the jokester again.

 

“At least he’s normal now.” Yongbin said to Ye In patting her shoulder. Yongbin is the most sensible person among all of her friend actually and she really appreciates it. Ye In smile at Yongbin appreciating at how understanding he is. Yongbin knows well that Ye In still can’t accept him and he didn’t question her, but he choose to be friends with her and protect her in any way he can. To Yongbin, at least by being friends, Yongbin can still be with Ye In and protect her.

 

Yongbin walks out of the room and sit down facing Jun Young and Taejun. They didn’t talk to each other like they did in front of Chi Hoon just now. Maybe they want to show to Chi Hoon that they forgive one another and will never fight again. Both of them are Chi Hoon’s best friend but they disappoint him and hurt his sister, Yongbin understand very well why Chi Hoon is mad about it. If he’s Chi Hoon, both of them won’t even be alive right now. When the person you trust the most hurt the person you love the most, it !

 

Hyeong Jin who came in a few minutes ago take her seat next to Yongbin, facing Moon Jun Young. Jun Young didn’t even want to look at her face and Yongbin can’t stand sitting next to her but because Ye In invited her, Yongbin remain in his seat. Hyeongjin still hasn’t apologize to Jun Young, she wanted to but she’s scared to do so.

 

“Jun… Young-ah, I’m… really sorry. I’m really sorry for hurting you.” Hyeongjin said holding back her tears from falling down. Taejun who saw her expression went to her and calm her down.

 

“I never meant to hurt you that bad. I admit my main reason in doing all of these are to hurt Ye In but I didn’t mean for it to get bad. I want to stop it, but when you start it, you can never stop it unless someone help you.” Hyeongjin said while crying. Taejun who feel that Hyeongjin had been punished enough for her action hug her to calm her down.

 

[In The room]

 

“Are you our are you not with him right now?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“I’m not with him right now. I forgive them, and you should too. I learned things because of them. I have great family and great friends. What Taejun and Jun Young oppa did won’t bring me down. I have people like you to keep on making me feel loved, so I have nothing to worry about. Right, oppa?” Ye In said sitting next to Chi Hoon.

 

“I don’t want you to get hurt.” Chi Hoon said.

 

“If you’re being overprotective, how can I learn to be independent?” Ye In asks.

 

“You don’t have to, you have me to take care of you.” Chi Hoon said excited.

 

“Oppa, do you really wish for me to be single for the rest of my life? Oppa, I don’t want to!” Ye In said hitting Chi Hoon really hard.

 

“I will act as if nothing happened. But if they hurt you again, I’ll be the one who will kill them!!” Chi Hoon said to Ye In. Ye In nod her head agreeing to what Chi Hoon said. Yeon Ju then went to Chi Hoon and hug him. Chi Hoon smiled at Yeon Ju and leave the room feeling a bit calmer than before. Even though he’s still mad at them for betraying him but it’s true, if Ye In choose to forgive them, he should do the same thing.