Secret

The Normal Life

 

“Unnie, I’m home!” Ye In screams when she arrives home. Even her greeting is weird. She’s supposed to say ‘oppa’ but because it’s Yeon Ju who always welcome her home, she keep on calling for ‘unnie’.

 

“Oh you’re here? Guess what, Chi Hoon bought chicken for you.” Yeon Ju said to Ye In.

 

“Chikin? Chikin? Really?” Only Ye In and Onew pronounce Chicken as ‘chikin’ despite how good her English is.

 

“Isn’t it supposed to be ‘chicken’?” Min Jun asks. Ye In look at Min Jun and stuck her tongue out ignoring him.

 

“Oh, you have guest? Welcome.” Yeon Ju greet Minjun, Yongbin and of course the most excited Hyungseok.

 

“Anyonghaseyo Yeon Ju sunbae.” All 3 of them bowed to Yeon Ju.

 

“Maybe you all should stop calling me ‘sunbae’ and start calling me ‘noona’ instead. I’m no longer in that school.” Yeon Ju said smiling to all of them. Hyungseok who sees her sweet smile froze at his spot when the others already sat at the couch.

 

“Hyungseok-ah, why are you standing here?” Yeon Ju asks.

 

“I’m sorry noona, she’ll sit with us!” Yongbin and Minjun said dragging Hyungseok to the living room.

 

“Please do us a favour Hyungseok.” Yongbin said.

 

“What is it?” Hyungseok asks.

 

“Stop embarrassing yourself, cause it will embarrass us as well!!” Min Jun said.

 

“You guys are total dork!!” Ye In said walking into the living room with Chi Hoon.

 

“We’re not. He’s the dork!” Min Jun said pointing to Hyungseok. Yeon Ju then came into the living room bringing in some drinks for them.

 

“Unnie, are you married to my brother? I feel like I have a new sister-in-law.” Ye In said. Hyungseok’s attention is now on Yeon Ju.

 

“You has a sister-in-law before?” Yeon Ju asks.

 

“Nope, but you make me feels like you’re more of a mom to me. You’re here 24/7.” Ye In said cheerfully.

 

“You don’t like it?” Yeon Ju asks.

 

“Unnie, it’s not that. I just want to know, are you dating my oppa? That’s all.” Ye In said. Chi Hoon then choke on his drink and Yeon Ju laugh at how silly he looks. Not only Chihoon, Hyungseok also choke on his drink. Both of them look at each other but the different is that Hyungseok is actually glaring at Chi Hoon.

 

“I wish she does.” Chi Hoon said silently that only Ye In can hear it.

 

“WHAT??? YOU’RE SO SLOW!!” Ye In scream.

 

“Ye In-ah, maybe you should stop screaming before you lose your voice. It had become a routine of yours, and it’s not good.” Yeon Ju said. Ye In look at Yeon Ju and laugh embarrassingly. Min Jun and Yongbin are definitely laughing at her right now.

 

Ye In went and sit next to Hyungseok but then Yongbin stand up and sit next to Ye In bothering both of them. Ye In look at how Min Jun is not bothered by any of this even though just a few minutes ago he scold Hyungseok for being so embarrassing. Yongbin is doing the same thing and he’s not saying anything about it.

 

“YAH!” Chihoon suddenly screams. All 3 of them look up to see him all red.

 

“What are you doing? Why is it that both of you are squeezing my sister? What do you want?” Oh yeah, Ye In totally forgot how over protective her brother is. Gosh, at least he let her breathe.

 

“Yah Lee Ye In, get away from me! Why are you sticking to me like a glue? What do you want?” Hyungseok said roughly but very slow so that Chi Hoon won’t hear him.

 

“I want to tell you that you won’t have any chance over Yeon Ju unnie. She likes my oppa, so deal with it!! MEHRONG!” Ye In said slowly and take a seat back next to Chi Hoon so that Hyungseok won’t be able to do anything to him. Hyungseok stare at Ye In broken hearted. Hyungseok actually know that since Yeon Ju was blushing madly when Ye In teases her.

 

“You know what? I know it too, so I don’t care! Mehrong!” Hyungseok said to Ye In and walk to the kitchen pretending to help Yeon Ju to make Chi Hoon jealous.

 

“Guess… gue… guest shouldn’t be… be in… the kitchen.” Chi Hoon said to Hyungseok but stuttered when Yeon Ju look at him.

 

“Told ya!!” Ye In and Hyungseok shouted at the same time. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hahaha surprise update for you @YOYO_ICECUBE

I'm still having my exam but for some reason, I wanna update!!

so enjoy!!