Settling the Heart

The Normal Life

 

Ye In walk to the door and open it at an instant, didn’t even bother to see who is it through the intercom. Ye In froze when she see the person in front of her. That person has tears in his eyes. She wish she can call out for her brother to come and send this person away but Chi Hoon is not at home. The guy stay at the door step until someone pushes him roughly from behind making him to fall down on top of Ye In.

 

Ye In glance behind to see who was pushing from behind and she can see all 12 person coming in, not even bothering to help both of them up. Ye In push Jun Young from him and was going to start cursing at him when Ha Neul suddenly pull Ye In and let her sit on the dining room chair. Ye In was going to stand up when she realize Min Jun and Hyungseok was tying her feet to the chair. She was going to open it when Myoungjae and Ha Neul grab her hand and tie it behind.

 

“What the hell are you all doing here?” Ye In asks to all 12 of them.

 

“Solving things.” Hyungseok said. His face is as red as tomato. It turns out that Hyungseok just found out about what happened and all about Hyeongjin’s plan. He was about to burst out in anger if Minjun didn’t stop him.

 

“Where’s Yongbin?” Ye In asks.

 

“He’ll arrive in two…” Minjun stop talking and open the door for Yongbin.

 

“Ok, I’m calm. I understand, and I’m in this. If it’s for Ye In, I’ll do anything for her.” Yongbin said.

 

“If it’s for me, let me go! Why is he inside this house?” Ye In asks pointing to Jun Young as she can’t move her fingers.

 

“Just be quiet and listen to what we’re trying to say.” Minjun said being the brother to Ye In. Ye In always listen to Minjun, so she keep quiet.

 

“First of all, Jun Young regrets it all. He wasn’t the same as he was before he broke up with you. He changed into some retard loser. He admit being a babo hyung who don’t know to…” Kwanghee stop talking when suddenly Kevin smack his head.

 

“What? I’m doing it the right way.” Kwanghee said.

 

“Don’t go overboard! Just talk normally, you don’t have to badmouth him like that!” Kevin said.

 

“Anyway, he admit being a BABO to do that to you! To ever make you cry.” Kwanghee said.

 

“As if…” Ye In said not even bothering to look at Jun Young.

 

“Ye In, I was fooled. I didn’t mean…”

 

“Yeah! You think I want to believe that? You think I’m that…” Ye In stop talking when suddenly Ha Neul put a duct tape on to stop her from talking.

 

“We told you to be quiet!” Hyungseok said bursting in anger. He don’t care who it is, he need to vent out his anger to someone. He punch the wall and Ye In got shock at that. Ye In want to wrap his hand in bandage but she’s tied to the chair. Yongbin then took Hyungseok to the room where Taejun used to live and try calming him down.

 

“I was fooled. Someone who know you from when you were 11 told me that you always go around and kiss boys around. I didn’t believe her at first until she show me some pictures of you and some random guys. I was so frustrated at that time, I was mad and accidentally said those hurtful things.”  Jun Young said. He then walk to Ye In and show her all the picture one by one. Her eyes becomes wider from one photo to the other.

 

“So now it’s your time to talk.” Myoungjae said carefully opening the duct tape so that it won’t hurt Ye In. Ye In already had tears in her eyes.

 

“Who did this? I never did this!” Ye In said watching at those photo.

 

“Yoo Hyeong Jin.” Kevin said.

 

“That ulzzang? Who is she? Why would she do this to me? She wants you so much that she’ll sabotage me like this?” Ye In asks.

 

“She know you since you’re 11, and you were in the same dancing class with her.” Hyungsik said. Hyungsik start explaining the whole story and Ye In look at Ha Neul, Myoungjae and Minjun for some confirmation. They nod her head telling her that it’s the truth.

 

“But still! You shouldn’t have just trust someone just like that! You’d promised me that you’ll believe me! You ended up calling me a and not trusting me! You didn’t even put any effort to ask me about these photos! What are you? A random guy I just know for a day?” Ye In stop to take her breath.

 

“I’d known you since I was 13, why won’t you know all these things if you know me since then? Why are you this stupid? You’re supposed to be the leader and the leader is so stupid? I can even say Kwanghee oppa is cleverer than you!” Ye In said again.

 

“And if you only care to ask it to me, none of this would happen!” Ye In said pointing to Jun Young. He looks unorganized. Jun Young was going to walk to Ye In when suddenly someone punch him. Everyone look at Jun Young’s right to see Hyungseok with his bleeding fist.

 

“Hyungseok, I forgot about your fist.” Ye In said running to the kitchen to grab a first aid and wrap his first in a bandage and apply some medicine to his fist.

 

“That’s for hurting Ye In. Some stupid guy like you doesn’t even deserve her.” Hyungseok said. The other looks at Ye In to know her answer.

 

“I forgive you, but I’m not sure if I can accept you or not.” Ye In said.

 

“I’ll be doing whatever it takes to get you back!” Jun Young said leaving the house together with figuring out that he has no more reason to stay in the house.