He's The One

The Normal Life

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

I look at Jun Young when he said those words. Somehow, all of his words sound true. I do love him but somewhere along the line, something changed and the feeling is not the same anymore. I don’t even know what had changed, I just know it did.

 

“I don’t get you.” I said.

 

“You used to be Lee Ye In that has her eyes set only on one man, Moon Jun Young. But I realized that somewhere around the road after we’d break up, your heart start to waver. Your heart is touched by something.” It pains me seeing him saying these things.

 

“You still love me, I know you too well to know how you look when you’re in love with me. But I’m not the only man you see in your eyes. There’s someone who is much better than me, and he glows more than me.” He said making me more confused.

 

I cried when he said those words. Is he letting me go, really letting me go? A week ago he told me that he will never let me go and will try hard in getting me back to be his girlfriend. Why can’t he do that now?

 

“That man, he’s someone who I can trust. He’s someone who can smile at the things I can never smile of when it’s about you. He’s someone who can love every bit of you that I can’t seem to do so. He does the job of loving you way better than I do.” He said again while crying and smiling at the same time. I’m crying as well, hearing those words coming out from him, the man I’d always love, telling me that someone else love me better than he does.

 

“Who is it that able to love me more than you?” I ask crying.

 

“He understands you better than I do. He does things for you, things that I can never do for you. He makes you smile happily, more than I did. He did everything better than I do.” He said, tears still fall from his eyes, and he can still say those words calmly, smiling at me, telling me that he’s happy my heart waver for someone that can truly love me.

 

“Ye In-ah, don’t cry. It’s just not meant to be. I’d done something wrong, I should be punished. Losing you is my punishment. I should have love you more than I do.” He walks to me wiping my tears away when his tears still fall from his face.

 

“Why can’t I cry when you can?” I ask angrily.

 

“Because you still haven’t lose anything. I lost the most important person in my life, I should cry.” He said happily. No Jun Young, you shouldn’t be smiling at all. Show me that you hate doing this, show me that you hate letting me go.

 

“I lose you.” I said.

 

“You haven’t lose me. I’m always here for you, when you call me, I promise I’ll rush to you whenever. I won’t bother about my schedule like I use to.” He said to me.

 

“I don’t want you to do that.” I said.

 

[End of Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

[Jun Young’s P.O.V]

 

“Ye In, I know my punishment. I should have always trust you like you always trust me. Ye In, this oppa know how your heart works. This oppa know when it had change and I’m glad that it change to someone who can take care of you better than I do.” I look at her again, I smile to her, I’m truly happy about her being happy, but it still pains me to know that I have to let her go.

 

“Who is that person that you trust so much? How is it that I don’t even know my heart had changed?” She ask me. She’s still the clueless Ye In.

 

“Ye In, open your eyes and see it for yourself. Or even better, open up your heart and see it. You will know who had been able to let your heart beat just by his smile.” I said. Ye In had always been the clueless girl when it comes to her feelings.

 

“Yong… bin?” She looks behind me, Yongbin is smiling to her telling her that he’s going back to the class. This is what happened at the café that made me realized her feelings had change. For the first time, Ye In ignores me at the café when he saw Yongbin. I saw how caring Yongbin is for Ye In.

 

“Oppa, I love you. Bye.” She said. I know she still love me, I trust her word, but things aren’t the same anymore, I have to accept it anyway. Her eyes can no longer see me only. There’s someone else who can distract her more than I do.

 

“Lee Ye In, be happy.” I said and walk out of her school. 

===========================================================

Yoyo, sorry for the late update...

I'm really sorry.

the last 2 chapter, I'll update tomorrow. 

=))