First

The Normal Life

 

Ye In wait inside her house, waiting for her doorbell to ring. She’s excited to have the chance to spend a day with Yongbin, just the two of them. She’s always curious, how will Yongbin treat her if she ever becomes his girlfriend?

 

When the doorbell rings, Ye In run to the front door, seeing someone in front of the door looking so hot, that Ye In’s heart starts beating faster than usual. She laugh at herself thinking that the person in front of her can’t be Yongbin, he never manage to make her heart beat faster and stop laughing when the man turn around, and realized that he is Yongbin.

 

“Why? Why are you laughing?” Yongbin asks when Ye In starts laughing again, to the point that she is now on the floor. Ye In gestures a ‘nothing’ with her hand but how can it be nothing when Ye In looks like she will faint anytime soon just by laughing?

 

“Ye In-ah, stop laughing. You look like you’re going to faint soon.” Yongbin said.

 

“Ok ok… Just… take off that huge jacket!” Ye In said trying hard to stop her laugh. When Yongbin take off his jacket, Ye In took it and left it in her room. After coming out from the room, she clings her hand to Yongbin’s right hand and walk out of the house together. It turns out that Yongbin still wears another jacket under the huge jacket he wore just now.

 

“You’re really going to date with me for 24 hours?” Yongbin asks excitedly.

 

“Ne oppa.” Ye In said smiling so innocently to Yongbin. Yongbin keep on smiling, feeling very happy and excited about it.

 

“Let’s keep this a secret, ok? You know how crazy they are, right?” Yongbin said. He’s very happy to hear Ye In call him oppa. It’s the first time and might even be the last time she calls him like that, so he’s going to enjoy it while it last.

 

“As if you’re not part of their craziness?” Ye In said.

 

“Are you saying I’m crazy like them?” Yongbin asks while holding Ye In’s hand and put it in his pocket.

 

“Aren’t you?” Ye In asks. This are the things Ye In never did when she’s with Jun Young. Jun Young is never up to do sweet things, he’s always fulfilling whatever wish Ye In have, not even knowing what he should do as a boyfriend. Ye In is the one who always have to lead things.

 

“Yes I am…” Yongbin said and smile happily while waiting for the bus. Yongbin had always imagine up the things he want to do if Ye In ever become his girlfriend. The most important thing is riding a bus with her because Ye In never rode a bus. The over protective Chi Hoon is always up to fetch and send her anywhere. If its not Chi Hoon, it will be Yeon Ju or one of his friends.

 

Ye In is really enjoying the date and really play the role as his girlfriend. When they get on the bus, Ye In laid her head on his shoulder and play with his long fingers. Yongbin let Ye In play with it and just want to enjoy the time spend with Ye In. People might say what Ye In did is going to hurt him more but he understands what Ye In is trying to do. He loves how Ye In put in efforts in mending his broken heart.

 

“I always wonder, what will happen if I ever become your boyfriend?” Yongbin asks holding tight to Ye In’s hand.

 

“Who knows, right?” Ye In said not really answering his question. If she answer he’ll be a great boyfriend, it will gives him more hope and she don’t want to give him that to just crush it later.

 

“Let’s just enjoy today, ok? Since it’s a favor for me, I’ll decide on the places to go.” Yongbin said. Yongbin then gets up and get down the bus, pulling the clueless Ye In with him. Ye In followed Yongbin to a studio.

 

“Where are we?” Ye In asks holding tightly to his hands. She never walks into a studio before because she’s never really that interested in following So Ah or Chi Hoon to their photoshoot.

 

“Today, I got a job and it’s taking wedding pictures for my friend’s shop. I almost turn it down when you call and tell me that you want to offer me a date. I agree with them with the condition that I will choose my bride.” Yongbin said. Ye In wanted to reject but she promises that she’ll do anything he ask her to.

 

“If I want to date for 24 hours with you, I want to at least leave with a very happy memory.” Yongbin said pushing Ye In to a woman that looks like in her mid twenties to get her ready.

 

Yongbin went to get dressed as well and meet with another ulzzang who also have a photoshoot together with him. The ulzzang is not really familiar with photoshoot, so Yongbin will be the one helping him today. Yongbin is always happy to help others.

 

“You’re ready?” Yongbin asks the new ulzzang, Song Chan Ho.

 

“Am I taking solo shots?” Chan Ho asks.

 

“It seems like it. Did they tell you who’s your model?” Yongbin asks.

 

“Nope.” Chan Ho said.

 

“Seems like you’re either taking it alone or you’re going to take it with my girlfriend too.” Yongbin said.

 

“Won’t you be jealous?” Chan Ho asks.

 

“I won’t… because we’re professional with our job.” Yongbin said. Even though Ye In never did any photoshoot but he’s so sure that she’ll do well. He’s sure she has the modeling blood running in her like Chi Hoon and So Ah.

 

“You’re so cool” Chan Ho said. Yongbin smiled to his praise and keep on playing with the camera he brought since he’s nervous about seeing Ye In in wedding dress.

 

“How old is your girlfriend?” Chan Ho asks.

 

“She’s a 93’er.” Yongbin answer shortly when he saw the curtains open. Yongbin is too mesmerized by her beauty that he didn’t even hear anything that come out from Chan Ho’s mouth anymore. There’s nothing in this world that can beat Ye In’s beauty.

 

“Oppa… why do you look so surprised? Am I that pretty?” Ye In joked around with her one day boyfriend, Yongbin.

 

“Yes. You are so pretty today.” Yongbin said.

 

“I’m only pretty today?” Ye In asks jokingly again.

 

“You’re pretty everyday but even prettier today.” Yongbin said again.

 

“Let’s take a picture.” Yongbin said and start taking selca together with Ye In. Ye In smile happily to the camera. It seems like Yongbin knows how to make her happy on the 1 day date.

 

“Oh and this is Chan Ho, he might be taking photos with you as well.” Yongbin introduced Ye In to Chan Ho. Both of them smiled and bow to each other.

 

“Let me take a picture for both of you. You’re a really sweet couple. Yongbin hyung seems to love you so much, he even ignored me when he saw you walking out of the room.” Chan Ho said taking the camera from Yongbin. Ye In blush hearing the statement.

 

==========================================================

Sorry haven't update for a while.

I kind of forgot about it here.

Because besides Yoyo, no one comment here.