Step 1

The Normal Life

 

“Hyeongjin is planning something. I just know it. For the time being we can only make sure she don’t get close to Ye In. This time I think she’s planning something big. She even came to school last week.” Myoungjae said to Haneul.

 

“Truthfully, I’m scared. I’d seen how depressed Ye In was because of Hyeongjin, that means Hyeongjin is able to come up with plans in making her life more miserable. I don’t want that to happen.” Haneul ask her boyfriend.

 

“Don’t worry baby, I’m here for you. Just make sure not to say anything about this to Minjun or Hyungseok.” Myoungjae said.

 

“Say anything about what?” Both Myoungjae and Haneul turn around to see Minjun looking at them with much interest in what they’re hiding from him.

 

“Where’s Hyungseok?” Haneul asks.

 

“He’s still in the class. You guys better tell me now before Hyungseok come.” Minjun asks. Myoungjae ask Hyungseok to sit beside him so that he can tell Minjun what exactly happen.

 

“Why would she do that? Do you know why?” Minjun asks.

 

“I don’t know why but last night, one of the member from Ye In’s ex-boyfriend called me. He said he wants our help regarding Jun Young and Ye In. I think he knows something since he mention Hyeongjin’s name as well.” Myoungjae said.

 

“How did he get your number?” Haneul asks, showing the obvious that she has no clue about this at all.

 

“I don’t know, maybe from his friends. Jun Young was an ulzzang as well.” Myoungjae said explaining to Haneul.

 

“Make sure whatever happens, don’t ever hurt Ye In. If that happen, I’ll make sure to cut whoever that hurts her into pieces.” Minjun whisper to them as they see Hyungseok walking to the school garden together with Ye In and Yongbin.

 

“You will never leave her side, right?” Minjun asks Yongbin pulling him to sit next to him and force Ye in to sit far away, next to Hyungseok.

 

=============================================/

 

Myoungjae and Haneul walk to the place according to the address given. Myoungjae complains about how they’re asking for help but Myoungjae and Haneul are the one who had to find them. The thought of it makes him more angry. At this moment, he’s only doing this for Ye In.

 

“This one! We’d reach the place!” Ha Neul jumps in excitement as they were tired in finding their dorm.

 

Suddenly the door open and they see 4 boys standing in front of them. Both of them are not that interested in ZE:A, so they don’t know what their name. One of them lead Myoungjae and Ha Neul inside and ask them to sit down. Another guy bring some fruits and drinks for them.

 

“So, both of you are in the same class with Ye In, right?” The one who brought the fruits and drink start the conversation.

 

“I’m Myoungjae and this is my girlfriend, Ha Neul. Can you all introduce yourself before we go on the ‘rescuing’ plan?” Myoungjae ask.

 

“Oh sorry, I forgot that part. Anyway, I’m Kevin. The one that brings the fruit in is Hyungsik, that one is Minwoo and the one that just brought you in is Kwanghee.” One of them says again.

 

“Ok, let’s settle this.” Myoungjae said.

 

Hyungsik who was the one that found out about the conflict between Ye In and Hyeongjin tell the whole story without leaving out any details. Ha Neul was so shock when she heard it, she can’t believe that Hyeongjin would do such thing just because she’s not as popular as Ye In.

 

“So now you want our help to get Ye In and Jun Young together?” Myoungjae asks. As much as he knows that Jun Young is innocent, but he still thinks that Jun Young don’t have any rights to said all the mean things to Ye In.

 

“After what he’d done, he never leaves home unless he has practice. He never leaves home unless he has scheduled. He always fall sick.” Minwoo said.

 

“We all know our leader are so stupid to believe Hyeongjin but he is however, a very naïve person.” Kwanghee said.

 

“We’ll see what we’ll do.” Myoungjae said pulling Haneul’s hands to leave.

 

“WE’LL HELP!” Haneul said. Myoungjae glared at her asking her what she’s doing.

 

“We’ll help!” Haneul said again and bow to them to leave.

 

“What was that all about?” Myoungjae asks.

 

“You know it too. You know Ye In is still hoping on Jun Young.” Haneul said.