The Fun Begins

The Normal Life

 

[Set of Ulzzang Shidae 2]

 

Taejun look around to see if Jiho and Chihoon had arrived or not. As usual he’s late and he doesn’t want to be that obvious. He walk around the set wearing his white beanie covering himself. While covering himself, he bump into someone. He bowed and apologizes but the person grab him. He look up and it’s none other than the clingy Hyeong Jin.

 

“You’re late again?” Hyeong Jin asks.

 

“What are you doing here? It’s not like you’re still in the show?” He said.

 

“I came here to meet the others.” Hyeong Jin said.

 

“Let go, I have to start recording now.” Taejun pull his hand and walk away from Hyeong Jin.

 

[Hyeong Jin’s P.O.V]

 

After meeting Seul Mi and Younggi, I look around to search for Taejun oppa. I’d found out from the girls that Taejun knows a girl called ‘Ye In’ and I’m 100% sure that the girl is also the same with Junyoung’s girlfriend. This can’t be a coincidence.

 

I walk around the set and be the nice girl I always show people by greeting the staff. Yes, I’d given up my part in the show because I don’t want to show my bare face. After looking around, I saw Taejun oppa. He’s wearing a beanie. As if that will help him cover himself up. I purposely bump into him and grab his hand.

 

“You’re late again?” I asks.

 

“What are you doing here? It’s not like you’re still in the show?” He said. He looks as if I’d made a big mistake to him. Why is he annoyed with me so much?

 

“I came here to meet the others.” He look at his watch, he must have been very late to be this hurry.

 

“Let go, I have to start recording now!” Taejun oppa pulls his hand of my grip and run to the set. I’m going to wait here until they finish recording. I need to do something. ZE:A no longer like me being with them, I need some plan to make Ye In and Jun Young break up.

 

[After 5 hours]

 

I had woke up from my 5 hours sleep thanks to Jiho who almost tripped because of my leg. Well, at least I can talk to Taejun oppa now.

 

“where’s Taejun oppa?” I asks Jiho.

 

“You’re still clinging to him? Gosh, you’re unbelievable!” Younggi said. I’m supposed to be older than her. How can she be so rude?

 

“He went home. He saw you and he quickly went home. No matter what you do, he still won’t entertain you, can’t you just give up?” Seulmi said to me. Why are these girls being rude to me?

 

“Oppa, where does he live?” I asks Chihoon. Chihoon let go of my hand and walk away. Gosh, what are they doing? I stomped my feet and walk away from them. I’ll get to Taejun either way. They just have to wait to see me doing it!

 

Oh wait, I have his number. I did sneakily try getting his number when he tried to get close to me. How can I be this forgetful? Please god, help me this time around. I browse through my phone and yes, I found his number. I remember saving his number as ‘my prince’ in my phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Taejun oppa said. He has a nice voice even though his pronunciation is weird.

 

“Oppa, I need to meet you right now. It’s urgent. It’s about Ye In!” I said forgetting about how he don’t know my number.

 

“Who is this?” Taejun oppa asks worried.

 

“It’s me Hyeong Jin.” I said.

 

“Where do you want to meet?” He asks me. I know she’s important for him now. He didn’t mind meeting me because of her.

 

==========================================/

 

“Oppa, I’m right here.” I said when I saw Taejun arrived.

 

“What’s wrong with Ye In?” Taejun oppa asks.

 

“Where has your mind went to when I say her name? Won’t your first question be ‘how do you know her?’” I said to Taejun. Right then Taejun is going to leave, I guess he got me there.

 

“OPPA, YE IN AND JUN YOUNG…” Taejun turn around make me stop what I’m going to say.

 

“What is it?” He asks.

 

“I know for fact that you like Ye In. I can help you with Ye In.” I said. Even though I like Taejun oppa so much that I could die for him, but I have a goal, that is to see Ye In cry in front of my eyes.

 

“How?” He asks suddenly interested in what I’m going to say. How it pains me to help him to be with someone I hate.

 

“Come here and I’ll tell you in detail.” Taejun oppa sit next to me and I start telling him my plan. He smile hearing my plan. He knows I like him, but he ignores my feelings and is now smiling about Ye In. Who am I to kid? No one cares about me. ZE:A hates me and this man in front of me hate me too. I tried so hard to hold back my tears. 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

You all have to put the mindset that others would be commenting, so your comment are not really necessary.

If you look down, you can really see two people commenting.

It's really quite sad you know...

please don't be a silent reader. 

I really feel sad about it...