Cafe

The Normal Life

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

I walk to the café where it’s the first place I went a few months ago after reaching Seoul. It’s funny though because I’m bringing a book with me again this time. It’s kind of a habit of mine to bring a book to a café, not to read but to look cool. I look at my watch and realize that I’m 5 minutes early, curse me and my punctuality. I should have arrived late because I should be the cool girl Jun Young beg to take him back.

 

I look around the café and realize that not many people are around because it’s still early. Most people come to buy some coffee and walk to their work place. One day I’ll do that as well, because that will make me look cool too. Oh, I can’t wait to do that. Maybe I’ll do that later after finish meeting up with Jun Young.

 

“Hi dear.” I look up to see Jun Young in front of me. Mr. Moon, what right do you have to call me dear?

 

“Yes Mr. Moon. What can I help you with?” I ask ignoring his ‘dear’ to me.

 

“What can I do to get you back?” He asks confidently. Just because you know you can still affect me, you should still put up some effort to get me back, just the same way you work hard getting me a few years ago.

 

“That’s your job to figure it out. And when you do…” I stop my words and stretch my neck to see the person walking around behind Jun Young. Oh, that’s Yongbin. Did he came to meet me? I mean, my house is nearby, is he planning to meet me? Maybe his work ended.

 

“And when I do?” Jun Young asks me. I realize I’d been distracted by Yongbin.

 

“Call me back. I’m going now, bye!” I said and leave the place, walking to Yongbin. Forget about being cool, I see the person who always thinks I’m cool without me putting any effort.

 

“Oppa. Yongbin oppa.” He turns around and he looks shock to see me. He hid his hand that I’d notice earlier had been holding some flowers in his hand. Rose actually, red rose.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yongbin asks. He’s sweating. I didn’t know he’ll sweat when he’s nervous.

 

“I was two-timing you earlier, but the question is what are YOU doing here? I thought you had some job to do?” I ask him, trying to make him more nervous. Yeah, it works because he’s sweating more.

 

“I finished my job.” He said. I laugh and grab the thing from behind his back.

 

“And you come to meet me to give me this rose. How sweet of you to do so.” He blush, he actually blushes when I reach up for the rose.

 

“Yeah…” He said.

 

“Thanks oppa.” I notice that Jun Young oppa had leave his spot. I don’t know if he notice me meeting Yongbin oppa or not.

“Who were you two-timing me with?” Yongbin ask.

 

“Just someone. He meet me to ask me how to get me back.” I said honestly. If you know me now, you’ll know that I don’t like lying. He make an ‘O’ with his mouth knowing who am I talking about.

 

“Are you going to be with him again?” He asks.

 

“I don’t know, if he work hard and if he do well, who knows, maybe? I’m not in the mood for dating someone for now. Maybe I end up dating other person as well.” I said truthfully. Yeah, I’m not up to some love games.

 

“If you find out there’s no guy who work hard as I do, come to me. I’ll take you in anytime.” He said winking at me. Sure, why not? I smile at him enjoying his teasing.

 

“Why rose? And why flowers?” I ask Yongbin. Yongbin look at me surprised at my question. I bet he thinks all girls like flowers. I like them, but I don’t like it as a gift. It will die anyway.

 

“It’s not real flowers though. Real flowers won’t last forever, it’s all fake.” Yongbin said. I look him surprised. Did he just read my mind? I look at him intensely, I want him to guess what I’m thinking right now.

 

“Let’s just go Ye In. I want to go to your house.” Yongbin said taking my hand and lead me to my own house. Wow, I never know I need a guide to my own house.