Noona

The Normal Life

 

 

Dong Joon lie on his bed after talking to Ye In. He can’t help to wonder who is the U-Kiss member that Min Jung noona like. If Min Jung noona like someone, why is Min Jung acting like she likes him back? Or did he got the wrong message? Should he find out about it himself?

 

Dong Joon stand up and went to the living room to find Kwanghee. Kwanghee is still playing with Siwan. Dong Joon walk to them and take a seat in the middle of them. Kwanghee look at him annoyed.

 

“Yah, what do you want?” Kwanghee asks.

 

“Hyung, how do I know if a girl likes me?” Dong Joon asks.

 

“Why do you ask me? I’m not a girl! Min Jung is not the first person you fall in love with, you should know how!” Kwanghee asks.

 

“My ex was the one who woo me, so I won’t know how. I ask you because you’re kind of the girly one in the group!” Dong Joon said.

 

“Shiki is more girly than me!” Kwanghee said.

 

“Asking him is like asking a wall, he won’t know!” Dong Joon said going back to his room. Before entering his room, he went to the toilet, waiting for Jun Young to come out. When Jun Young come out, he follow him to his room.

 

“What is it?” Jun Young asks.

 

“Hyung, how do you know that Ye In likes you when you first try and woo her?” Dong Joon asks Jun Young.

 

“I don’t know. I just try and woo her. If you wait until you know about it, you’ll lose her!” Jun Young said to Dong Joon.

 

“So I should just try it on Min Jung noona, care less about whether she likes me or not?” Dong Joon asks again.

 

“Yes, you babo!” Jun Young said.

 

“Thanks hyung!” Dong Joon said and REALLY went to his room this time. He reached out his phone and call Min Jung’s number.

 

“Noona!!” Dong Joon said when Min Jung answer.

 

“What is it Joon?” Min Jung asks.

 

“Let’s meet up this weekend.” Dong Joon said.

 

“and do what?” Min Jung asks.

 

“Watch a movie, dinner, and anything at all.” Dong Joon said.

 

“Only the two of us?” Min Jung asks.

 

“No, with Jun Young hyung and his girlfriend.” Dong Joon said.

 

“Ye In? Oh ok Joonie. Let’s meet this weekend. I’m busy right now, let’s talk later.” Min Jung said ending their conversation.

 

=================================/

 

[Few days later: the date]

 

Jun Young and Dong Joon watch as Ye In and Min Jung arrive at the movie hall together. Dong Joon looks way more excited than Jun Young. Ye In wave her hand to Jun Young and run to him after deciding to leave out her chic image behind and just cuddle in Jun Young’s arm.

 

Min Jung walks calmly to Dong Joon who actually wants Min Jung to hug him and cuddle into him like Ye In did to Jun Young but then he realizes the difference between them. Ye In and Jun Young are a couple and Min Jung and him are not YET a couple.

 

“Min Jung unnie is a girl with a chic image. You have to be very understanding!” Ye In said.

 

“Look at me, after bearing it for a while, she got rid of her ‘chic’ image after all!” Jun Young said putting his hand on Ye In’s waist. Dong Joon smile as Min Jung stand in front of him.

 

“So let’s go in. Noona, do you want anything?” Dong Joon asks.

 

“I want to buy popcorn, wait for me here, ok?” Min Jung said.

 

“Noona, I’ll buy it for you. Wait here.” Dong Joon said. Dong joon then ran to buy the popcorn, and min Jung walk to him instead of wait for him. After that, Min Jung took the popcorn and walk with Dongjoon into the theatre hall.

 

(P/S: I’m too lazy to think about what movie they’ll be watching, so now they’re having dinner)

 

Dong Joon look at Ye In and Jun Young and can’t help but to feel jealous at their relationship. Ye In keep on resting her head on Jun Young’s shoulder in the movie, but Min Jung just watch the movie as if there’s nothing happening.

 

“Noona, do you have any crush on someone?” Dong Joon asks.

 

“Why?” Min Jung asks.

 

“Who do you like in U-Kiss?” Dong Joon asks. If Min Jung is a chic woman, Dong Joon won’t be hiding anything either.

 

“I don’t like anyone. I only like you!” Min Jung said and walk faster.

 

“What does she mean? She likes me? Is that true? Does that mean…” Dong Joon then look at Min Jung who’s now far ahead.

 

“MIN JUNG NOONA, SARANGHAEYO!” Dong Joon scream. Min Jung then run to him and hit him lightly.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” Dong Joon look at Min Jung. He smiled at himself when he sees the blushing Min Jung. It’s like she become totally red with what he just said.

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Dong Joon asks looking right into Min Jung’s eyes. Min Jung nod her head.

 

“What took you so long? You took your time to be jealous with us!” Jun Young said.

 

“Shut up!” Dong Joon said to Jun Young and kiss Min Jung on the lips.

 

“Noona, you’re my woman.” Dong Joon said after the kiss and continue kissing Min Jung again. After the kiss, Dong Joon grab Min Jung’s hand and sing Lee Seunggi  - Noona, you’re my woman at the same time.

==============================================================

GOTTA SAY I WANT TO SEE  COMMENTS BEFORE I UPDATE....