Pride

The Normal Life

 

Tae Jun miraculously came early to the set of Ulzzang Shidae 2 just to talk with Hyeong Jin. Ye In’s tears make Taejun want to protect that little kid more. At the age of 11 and 13, what incident could make a 13 years old kid hate the 11 years old kid?

 

“Hyung, you came early!” Jiho greeted Taejun. Taejun smile at Ji Ho and asks him where Hyeong Jin is. Ji Ho look at Tae Jun and Chi Hoon weirdly. Usually, Taejun don’t associate with Hyeong Jin a lot because Taejun always complain that Hyeong Jin is very noisy.

 

Since Ji Ho didn’t answer Taejun’s question, Taejun walk around the set to search for the girls. He’s so sure that all of them will be at the same place. After failing to find them, he calls Younggi to ask her whereabouts since he’s closest to Younggi. After Younggi told her where they are, Taejun, Chihoon and Jiho walk to the girls and just sit in front of them.

 

“I don’t think hyeong Jin knows that you’re Ye In’s brother.” Taejun whisper to Chi Hoon.

 

“No one knows, ok? It’s a big secret!” Chi Hoon said. Taejun then decided to start his act of being very close with Hyeongjin since he’d decided to help Ye In.

 

=======================================================/

 

“Oppa, let’s go there!” Hyeong Jin is now dragging the tired Taejun in the shopping mall. Besides the fact that both of them are wearing disguises to avoid from people knowing them, Taejun didn’t get any information about the relationship between Ye In and Hyeong Jin makes Taejun feel that all of his effort is wasted.

 

Seulmi, Jiho and Chi hoon is now resting their tired feet at cafeteria, leaving Taejun being dragged everywhere by Hyeong Jin. Taejun does know about the crush Hyeong Jin have on him but he didn’t think that trying to get close to Hyeong Jin will make him this tired.

 

‘I’m not going to do this anymore!’ Taejun send a text message to Chi Hoon.

 

‘please help Ye In’ Chi Hoon’s reply makes Taejun feels like no matter how tired he is, he will go on with the act.

 

“Oppa, let’s eat some ice cream.” Hyeong Jin keeps on dragging Taejun. Taejun show his usual angelic smile to Hyeong Jin that Hyeong Jin ends up sitting down instead of dragging him.

 

“Oppa, are you tired?” Hyeong Jin asks. Taejun look at Hyeong Jin weirdly. After 2 hours dragging him, why only now did she bother to ask that question.

 

“I just think that while you bother to be close to me, I should use this chance to spend more time with you. You really think I believe you when you suddenly come to me to be friends with me when all this while you’re avoiding me? I don’t want to know the reason why you’re doing this, but I should use up all the time I have.” Hyeong Jin said smiling at Taejun. There’s one part in him that feels very guilty to Hyeong Jin.

 

“Let’s have some ice cream!” Taejun then drags Hyeong Jin to the ice cream shop making Hyeong Jin scream in surprise. Taejun was wondering how the hell can he asks Hyeong Jin without Hyeong Jin feeling angry with Ye In?

 

“Hey, do you know that one of the ulzzang call Jun Young is going to debut soon? I’d saw him in the reality show call Empire Kids or something.” Taejun said.

 

“Jun Young oppa? Mm, of course I know. We’re friends.” Hyeong Jin said.

 

“Oh are you close to him?” Tae Jun said.

 

“Why?” Hyeong Jin asks.

 

“Well, I feel like wanting to meet him. I’m a legendary ulzzang, should at least tell him congrats!” Taejun said playing the role of the arrogant ulzzang.

 

“I am close to him. Part of it is because of his girlfriend, another part of it is because we’re classmate.” Hyeong Jin said.

 

“He has a girlfriend? I thought idols are not supposed to have any girlfriends?” Taejun ask.

 

“He has. His girlfriend is my ex-classmate. I don’t really like her. When we were in the same dancing class, I used to be the most excellent dancer until she came in. She was 11, and I was 13. I was feeling very annoyed at how much attention she’s getting when she’s younger than me. People around us keep on praising her for being pretty and everything when before this, all the attention was on me!” Hyeong Jin said.

 

“Just because of attention?” Taejun asks.

 

“It’s because of my pride. I was 13, and an 11 years old girl beats me to everything!” Hyeong Jin said. Taejun agree with what she says.

 

“If Jiho ever beats me up, I’ll feel embarrassed too!” Taejun said.

 

“What about Chihoon oppa?” Hyeong Jin asks.

 

“With that face of his, he will never beat me!” Taejun said confidently.

 

“But actually Chi Hoon oppa is cuter than you!” Hyeong Jin said jokingly making Taejun shock. Hyeong Jin is supposed to be having a crush on him.

 

“I thought you like me?” Taejun asks.

 

“That’s because of your personality, not your face.” Hyeong Jin said walking away from Taejun.

===========================================================

Sorry guys...

In all of my fanfics, I never have a 'bad character'

she might be a bit of a 'b*tch at first but you'll be able to understand why she's being a b*tch