Destroying Her

The Normal Life

 

Ye In walk into some neighborhood together with Minjun, Myoungjae, Haneul, Yongbin and Hyungseok. Today, there is some fake Aboki photo shoot happening around there. Taejun agree to help Ye In so that she will forgive him. Hyungseok wish he could punch Taejun but he didn’t as he respect Taejun a lot but Minjun did that part for him. He punch Taejun so hard that he almost fainted.

 

Ye In and the others hide themselves and watch as Hyeongjin start posing. It’s weird how stupid Hyeongjin is to believe about the photo shoot. Taejun said he’ll be the only photographer and she agrees right away. Ye In found out from Kiseop that Hyeongjin likes Taejun, so that’s why she agrees to it right away.

 

Ye In walk quietly from Hyeongjin’s behind. Hyeongjin didn’t even realize someone is behind her when Ye In suddenly pull her hair from behind. Ye In yelps in pain, while Taejun walk away from the war happening in front of him. The others come out from their hiding spot and observe the fight happening in front of their eyes.

 

“ YOU HYEONGJIN! YOU DESTROY MY LIFE AND JUN YOUNG’S LIFE! RELATIONSHIP DESTROYER! B*TCH LIKE YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL!” Ye In scream while pulling Hyeongjin’s hair. Hyeongjin then turn around and start pulling Ye In’s hair. Yongbin tried to get up, wanting to help Ye In but Minjun stop him.

 

“You attention seeker! You’re the one who should rot in hell! No one should love a like you!” Hyeongjin said.

 

“ING B*TCH, YOU’RE THE YOURSELF!! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN KISSING THESE GUYS AND YOU PHOTOSHOPPED IT WITH MY FACE! YOU FUGLY B*TCH!!” Ye In then slap Hyeongjin while her right hand still pulling her hair.

 

After cursing each other for a while, they fall to the ground. Ye In got on top of Hyeongjin and slap her for many times. Hyeonjin then pull Ye In’s hair in defense and flip Ye In so that Hyeongjin will be on top. Before Hyeongjin could slap her, Taejun grab her hand and tell them to stop.

 

“STAY OUT OF THIS” Ye In said and push Hyeongjin off her and pull Hyeongjin’s hair and push her inside a swimming pool.  When Ye In was going to walk away, Hyeongjin pull her into the swimming pool and start pulling Ye In’s hair again.

 

“B*tch, you will never get enough of this, right?” Ye In said pulling her hair back.

 

“STOP GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION FOR YOUR FAKE FACE!” Hyeongjin said.

 

“WHAT THE ! YOU’RE THE ONE WITH THE PLASTIC FACE!” Ye In said pulling Hyeongjin’s nose pointing out her fake nose.

 

“ARRGGHHH!!!” Hyeongjin scream when her hair is being pulled again by Ye In.

 

“THIS WILL TEACH YOU NEVER TO MESS WITH ME! YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE ATTENTION I HAVE IF YOU’RE NOT BEING A B*TCH LIKE YOU ARE NOW! BE A NICE GIRL AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE YOU WITHOUT YOU EVEN HAVE TO CLING ON THEM FOREVER!” Ye In scream.

 

“Taejun could even love you if you were a nice girl, Hyeongjin.” Ye In stop pulling Hyeongjin’s hair as she know she should stop.

 

“Love is not something we can have by force. We won’t get what we wished for if our intention was never good to begin with.” Ye In said again. Ye In could see the tears in Hyeongjin’s eyes. She know for sure that Hyeongjin loves Taejun a lot.

 

“I will never be as good as you.” Hyeongjin said to Ye In and walk out of the swimming pool. She runs out of the place.

 

“Go after her. She will get cold. Someone need to take care of her too.” Ye In said to Taejun when Taejun hold his hand out to help her out of the water. Taejun realize what Ye In said is true when her friends all come to help her while no one is besides Hyeongjin. Taejun run out and chase for Hyeongjin.

 

“Even until the end, you can never treat someone as bad as they treat you.” Haneul said feeling proud of Ye In.

 

“Does it hurt?” Minjun asks while trying to dry up Ye In’s hair.

 

“Let’s go home.” Yongbin said hugging Ye In.

 

======================================================

It's going to end soon...

Maybe another 5 more chapters?

I'm not sure either.

Thanks for all the support!!