The New Beginning

The Normal Life

 

Ye In wake up after a tiring day yesterday. Today is Saturday and she’s happy to know that it’s a holiday. She had personally told Yongbin that she don’t want to go out today as she’s too tired to do so. Yongbin understand her request and agree to it.

 

Ye In went out of her room to the toilet and smile at the delicious smell of food. Guess Yeon Ju came early today. Ye In get ready to help Yeon Ju, wanting to show her how good Ye In is now. When she walk into the living room, she sees Yeon Ju sitting and laughing besides Chi Hoon.

 

“Good morning.” Yeon Ju said. Ye In look at her weirdly. If Yeon Ju is here, then who is cooking? It can’t be Taejun!

 

“Argh!” Ye In fall down of the shock when she sees Yongbin in the kitchen cooking and smiling at her. She went to the living room seeing the worried face on Chi Hoon and Yeon Ju.

 

“Why is he in here cooking?” Ye In asks.

 

“That person is your boyfriend anyway. He said he wants to cook for her tired girlfriend.” Chi Hoon said teasing her.

 

“Oppa!” Ye In scream at him.

 

“Aigoo… you have a new boyfriend now. When will you fix your habit of screaming to others?” Yeon Ju asks.

 

“Unnie!” Ye In whine to Yeon Ju.

 

“Ye In-ah, just sit down.” Yeon Ju said to Ye In.

 

“Unnieeee….” Ye In whine longer and take a seat in front of them.

 

After about 30 minutes, Yongbin had finish cooking breakfast. He said he had cook lunch as well and will be having his lunch here with Ye In. He was touched by her performance and want to express his gratitude to her this way.

 

“Oppa… thank you.” Ye In said.

 

“Are you going to keep on calling me oppa?” Yongbin asks.

 

“Why? You don’t like it? If you don’t like it, I won’t call you oppa.” Ye In said.

 

“No, I love it.” Yongbin said smiling to Ye In. Ye In choke on her food seeing his sweet smile. She really can’t stand the sight of him smiling ever so sweetly to him. She can’t believe her heart actually beats faster when he smile at her.

 

“Oppa… I have a request.” Ye In said.

 

“What is it?” Yongbin asks, again smiling sweetly to her.

 

“Never ever smile like that to other girls.” Ye In said to Yongbin.

 

“Why?” Yongbin asks again, smiling.

 

“Because they will fall for you.” Ye In said.

 

“Eeww, they’re so mushy. Let’s eat in the living room.” Yeon Ju said pulling Chi Hoon’s hand.

 

“As if both of you are not mushy at all.” Yongbin said to Yeon Ju and Chi Hoon. Both of them ignored Yongbin and keep on eating. Ye In smile at how funny her brother looks when he’s with Yeon Ju. Yeon Ju is a very nice girl, she really hopes Chi Hoon will marry her.

 

“Are you going to cook for me everyday?” Ye In asks.

 

“Why? I’ll do it if you want it.” Ye In said.

 

“Better don’t. I don’t want to get tired of you.” Ye In said to Yongbin and he laugh loudly at what she just said.

 

“I don’t think you’re someone who will get bored with someone that easy.” Yongbin said remembering how long she had been in a relationship with Jun Young. He actually knows about what Jun Young said. Jun Young meet him before meeting up with Ye In. Jun Young tell him to take care of Ye In because to him, Yongbin loves her more than he does.

 

Yongbin just watch as Ye In eats her food. Who can’t love the person in front of him? Everyone will love her once they know her because she has such a sweet personality. He vows to himself that he will always protect the girl in front of her and never hurt her.

 

“I love you, Ye In.” Yongbin said and kiss her on her forehead startling her. Yongbin laugh loudly when Ye In starts having hiccups after his kiss. She is such an innocent girl. He prays in his heart that this girl will be the one he’ll spend his whole life with. 

 

====================================================================/

It's the end.

For all the silent reader, because it's the end, I ask for your help to comment on it.

please? thank you.