Miss

The Normal Life

 

Chi Hoon walks up to Ye In’s room to wake her up. Ye In is the only one in the family with an English name and she’s a quick learner. Chi hoon always admire Ye In for being able to speak 6 languages just because of her interest in learning new things.

 

“Ye… In!” Chi Hoon was shock to see that Joan is now in her school uniform. It’s Monday and Ye In actually woke up early. Something must be wrong somewhere that Ye In is awake this early.

 

Chi Hoon and Ye In are very close compare to So Ah and Ye In. Chi Hoon walk to Ye In and ask her what’s wrong as she’s putting up her contact lens. Ye In smile at Chi Hoon trying to pretend that nothing’s wrong but Chi Hoon didn’t move an inch. There must be something wrong if she’s acting like this.

 

Ye In looks at Chi Hoon and smile at him. Chi Hoon didn’t buy any of her action. She is his sister, he knows her too well to be fooled just by her smile. Chi hoon then walk to the door, inform his parents that Ye In is awake and then sit on the bed next to Ye In.

 

[Chi Hoon’s P.O.V]

 

“What’s wrong?” I asks as he put his hand on her shoulder.

 

“Nothing is wrong.” Ye In said.

 

“You really want to fool me?” I asks.

 

“No wasn’t trying to fool you. I am ok. I just happen to miss Jun Young oppa a lot.” Ye In said looking at me. Her eyes seem a bit teary but she put up her fake smile again trying to assure me that she fine. Me and So Ah always spoiled her but even though she’s spoiled, she don’t really like making us worried about her.

 

“A LOT? Don’t you miss me? I’d been in Seoul for a long time.” I said trying to cheer her up. Ye In then hug me so tight telling me that she miss me.

 

“Your cyworld should get more hit then mine with this pretty face of yours. You’re even prettier than So Ah!” I said.

 

“Ah chincha?” Ye In asks happily. Well, Ye In is prettier than So Ah. Ye In just happen to be more low profile. She didn’t join ulzzang contest like So Ah did.

 

“Want me to send you to school today?” I asks Ye In. Ye In look at me surprised.

 

“It’s not like you have car with tinted windows to prevent people from seeing who you are!” She said.

 

“Ye In-ah, I’m just an ulzzang, not a celebrity.” I said to Ye In pushing her out of her room carrying her bag. I can’t help but to spoil her because her aegyo really seems to work with everyone in the family.

 

[End of Chi Hoon’s P.O.V]

 

Ye In walks into her school seeing one of her classmate is doing his duty taking over Jun Young’s job. Ye In walk to her friend and wait for him to finish his discussion with his friends to ask him something.

 

“Jae Hee-ah, where’s your head prefect?” Ye In asks.

 

“He had transfer school don’t you know?” Jae Hee said. Ye In try to control her face expression not to be too surprised even though she is. She is Moon Jun Young’s girlfriend but she didn’t know about him transferring school. He hadn’t contact her for a month because of his training. Well, at least that’s the reason she’s giving for him.

 

“Why did he transfer school anyway?” Ye In asks.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re one of the students that likes him? Well, heard that he’s going to be busy with his training, so he transfer to a school that’s near to his company.” Jae Hee said. Ye In is kinda mad with Jun Young. She’s going to kick his once she sees him.

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

That Moon Jun Young guy, I don’t want to know him anymore. Thank god I still have Chi Hoon oppa right now. I think I need to ask Chi Hoon oppa to introduce me to some of the ulzzangs that are my age. I want to make Jun Young oppa jealous. Next year, 2010, I’m going to make myself famous! But I need tips from Chi Hoon oppa first.

 

And then when I’m finally popular, I’m going to tell everyone that we’re a couple. Yeah right, like that’s going to happen. I’m not going to make him mine by gaining thousand of antis. Yes this affects me but I promise myself to understand him, so I’m giving him all the reasons I have to make myself forgive him.