Hello

The Normal Life

 

Ye In reached her home, seeing Chi Hoon and Yeon Ju cooking. She really think that both of them should get married already, come on, even little kids can be fooled by them and call them husband and wife if they keep on going on like this. They’re too obvious.

 

“Heard you went for a date with Yongbin? You’re going to accept him?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“It’s a 24 hour date, no one knows what will happen after that.” Ye In said and walk to her room. Great, even her brother is making her confuse right now. Why should he ask when she’s confused? Besides ZE:A’s member, everyone wants her to end up being together with Yongbin. Even Taejun hope for the same thing because Taejun said he can really sees how much love Yongbin has for Ye In. That just proves Taejun don’t love her that much.

 

“Rest well, jagiya.” Ye In smile reading how good Yongbin is at being a 24 hour boyfriend.

 

“You too.” Ye In text back and went to the bathroom to take her bath.

 

“Ye In-ah, do you want to eat?” Yeon Ju asks when she come out from the bathroom.

 

“Why do you even ask? She had fun with Yongbin, she surely had eaten her dinner.” Chi Hoon said teasing again.

 

“Oppa, if I hear anymore teasing, I’ll swear I won’t talk to you anymore.” Ye In said and slam her door shut. After wearing her pajamas, Ye In come out from her room and walks to Yeon Ju, ignoring her own brother.

 

“Hungry?” Yeon Ju asks smiling.

 

“Unnie, Yongbin… he’s too nice. I can’t seem to break her heart.” Ye In said to Yeon Ju. Ye In went to the refrigerator and take an ice cream.

 

“Just follow your heart, dear.” Yeon Ju says.

 

“I’m sorry.” Chi Hoon said to Ye In.

 

“Forget it. I’m not that mad anyway.” Ye In said and walk back to her room.

 

=====================================/

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

“Ye In-ah, I’m sorry. I’m busy today. Guess our date end yesterday. Thanks for the wonderful day yesterday. I enjoyed it so much.” I read the text message from Yongbin. I don’t know why but a part of me feels regretful about not being able to go on a date with Yongbin. I especially wake extra early to meet him. Guess things not working out this time around. I walk to the bathroom to take my bath, since I’d woke up early, I should at least do things.

 

I enter my room hearing my phone ringing continuously. Since whoever calling keep on calling non-stop, I guess he or she can wait for a while before I pick it up. I went to my wardrobe and take any clothes that I feel really comfortable in and put it on my body. I guess Chihoon oppa really pampers me a lot. I didn’t realize it until today. Why? Because I’m so bored today, so I spend my time counting up all the clothes I have in my closet. Well, I didn’t count it all up, I can’t count it, that’s why I said he had been pampering me a lot. He had been bothering me about joining up some ulzzang competition and make Hyeongjin regret ever hurt me like that. For the first time, I ever see a brother teaching her sister to be vengeful. But he’s funny though.

 

“Hello?” I ask when I finally decide to pick up the phone. I didn’t look at the caller id though.

 

“Ye In-ah…” He didn’t get to say anything, I just end the conversation right away. I know I’d forgive him but I’m so shock to hear his voice. I still remember him telling me that he’ll work hard in getting me back. I look at my phone and realize he had been calling me for more than 10 times.

 

“Hello?” I said again when I finally calmed myself down and pick up his phone call again. I can’t believe he called back after I reject his call. He was never like this, if I reject his call, he will never call me back.

 

“Ye In-ah, it’s me, Jun Young oppa. How are you?” I know he calls me for something, but he’s trying to be polite by asking the common thing people ask when they called somebody.

 

“I’m fine. Why do you call?” I ask bluntly. I don’t really plan on talking to him long. I know I’d forgive him but sometimes looking at his face or hearing his voice makes me think back the words he use to refer me as.

 

“I want to meet you up. Just by the way you talk, I know you’re still mad at me.” He said. Well, seems like you still know me well, Mr. Moon? Then, do you know how much you can still affect me?

 

‘I don’t want to meet you, your hurt me badly, you crazy and ignorant punk!’ I should have said that, but instead, I say this,

 

“Sure. Where do you want to meet?” Dear lips, I’d been taking extra care of you. I feed you to some delicious food, and let you kiss some hot and awesome guy, how can you betray me like this? Is it because you’re hungry for someone lips that bad? I think I can hear my own lips answering yeah.

 

“At the café where you appear to be some cool girl reading books while reading coffee.” He said. I silently laugh when he said that. He didn’t really think of me like that, but that’s what I told him, and that’s what I have in common with Yongbin.

 

“Sure. See you in, 30 minutes? You shouldn’t be late, cause if you are, I’m gone.” I said to him. Finally, my lips help me with something.