High

The Normal Life

 

 

Yeon Ju stares at the sleeping Chi Hoon and start to wonder, does she likes Chi Hoon like what others had been saying? Taejun was the one who push Yeon Ju into his room and she don’t even know how, she can’t seems to open the door. She was actually looking for Ye In and Taejun said Ye In is with Chi Hoon in his room and she can enter it. She enters it only to be locked in with Chi hoon.

 

When they were locked in, it seems like Taejun wasn’t cheering alone. He was cheering together with Ye In. Yeon Ju can’t seems to do anything about it since Chi Hoon is sleeping like a log. It’s just amazing how Chi Hoon won’t even wake up even with the loud cheering from Ye In and Taejun. Chi Hoon is usually someone who wakes up easily.

 

“Are you by any chance, sick?” Yeon Ju asks to Chi Hoon, not really expecting an answer from him. Yeon Ju walk nearer to Chi Hoon who’s sweating. Just the sight of him sweating makes her nervous. Yeon Ju puts her hand on his forehead to feel his head. He is having a high fever.

 

Yeon Ju then open his closet to find some towel and walk to the toilet to wet it and put it on his forehead. Yeon Ju reaches out her phone and sends a text message to Ye In’s number since she’s not answering her call. She told her that Chi Hoon is having a fever and hasn’t woke up since an hour ago. After that, the door swung open and Ye In enters with a worried face. Yeon Ju walk out of the room, went to the kitchen to get some water for him.

 

Yeon Ju didn’t even bother to care about how she was locked up in the room with Chi Hoon. If not, she’ll be scolding both Taejun and Ye In right now. What she wants to do is to take care of Chi Hoon. He hadn’t sleep for a week, worried about his little sister.

 

“How come we didn’t realize oppa is having a fever? I’m such a stupid sister.” Ye In said while crying. She just found out from Taejun that Chi Hoon hadn’t sleep for a week when Yeon Ju was in the kitchen.

 

“Ye In-ah, I think it’s better if you let Chi Hoon eat this than blaming yourself.” Yeon Ju said to Ye In. Ye In did as what Yeon Ju told her. Yeon Ju then walk out of the room to make a porridge for him.

 

“This won’t work. His body is as hot as the boiling water, Taejun oppa, bring him to the hospital.” Yeon Ju said walking back into the room. Taejun look at Yeon Ju and nodded his head understanding.

 

“Unnie, you’re not coming?” Ye In asks while grabbing Chi Hoon’s jacket.

 

“You can go first. I’ll go after cooking the porridge.” Yeon Ju said to Ye In and Taejun who’s now carrying Chi Hoon on his back. After Ye In and Taejun left, Yeon Ju sat on the floor. She ended up crying after pretending to be calm in front of the nervous Ye In. She can’t show she’s nervous in front of Ye In when Ye In needs some support.

 

“Chi Hoon-ah, I was really scared just now! Please be fine!!” Yeon Ju said while crying. She’s hoping that Chi Hoon would be in front of her right now, and make her laugh at all of his silly actions like how he always did.

 

======================================================

Actually this happen to myself.

Well, it's kind of different actually..

I was the one who was lying sick but my sister was to panicked that I had to be calmed and tell her to contact my mom/dad who are not at that time.

In front of someone who's nervous, we need to pretend to be calm so that things won't get out of hand.

Even though in reality we might be more nervous than they are...