Being Naughty

The Normal Life

 

Ye In look around and keep on smiling at how different her classmate is compared to this class, Mathematics compared to the class before it, English. They refuse to say a word in this class just because they hate the teacher. Ye In is sitting next to his other classmate, Yongbin because Ha Neul want to sit next to Myeong Jae. Ye In will occasionally glance back seeing Ha Neul sleeping on Myeong Jae’s arm so sweetly. Hyungseok and Min Jun are so kind to help Ha Neul covering her from being seen by the evil maths teacher.

 

Even though her classmate didn’t even bother to focus during the studies, Ye In begs to differ. She wants to pay attention to all her class because she doesn’t want to study at home. Yongbin who is besides her already fell asleep after talking with her for awhile. It’s weird how the teacher didn’t even mind the students sleeping in class.

 

While copying the notes and the exercises on her book, Ye In hears someone’s phone rang. The teacher who was busy writing on the board turn around to see who is the owner of the phone. Her classmate that are asleep also woke up. It’s weird how all of the can wake up just because of a ring tone. Ye In look around to see whose phone is ringing but everyone is looking at her. Even Yongbin is looking at her.

 

“What?” Ye In asks Yong Bin. Yong Bin then point to her vest that is hanging on her chair. She then reach in her vest pockets realizing that the ring comes from her phone. She took it and look at the person calling and it’s Jun Young. She looks up expecting the teacher to be in front of her.

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

“Lee Ye In, get out of my class and stay out of the corridor, I don’t even want to see you when I walk out of this class.” The fat and ugly female teacher said to me. I suddenly realized why everyone hates her. The class look at Ye In and ignore the teacher. Suddenly, Hyungseok, Min Jun, Myoung Jae and Ha Neul phone rang too.

 

“Four of you at the back, OUT! How dare you play with me?” The teacher said to all four of them. I just observed and can’t stop smiling when I see all of them walk with me and bring me to the school garden that obviously I never went to.

 

“This place is pretty.” I said.

 

“Well, do you know that no one besides us ulzzang class knows about this place.” Myeong Jae said. I nod my head and sit next to Min Jun on the bench.

 

“Who called you?” Hyungseok asks handing me an ice cream.

 

“Oh that reminds me! I need to call my boyfriend back.” I said. I stand up and calls Jun Young back.

 

“Yoboseyo? Oppa?” I said as soon as my phone is answered.

 

“Ye In-ah, how are you?” I heard Jun Young said.

 

“Bad, not even a week after entering school, I’m already punished.” I said in a very cute way.

 

“Why?” He asked worried.

 

“Well, you called me during my class and that annoying teacher just happen to punish me to stay out of her view. Well, at least that makes me able to talk to you now.” I said.

 

“You should punish him. He should know that you’re in class at that time and he still call.” Min Jun said to me. He kind of said it too loud that Jun Young can hear him.

 

“WHO’S THAT? WHY IS THERE GUY WITH YOU?” See, I told you he’s a jealousy king. I can assure you that Min Jun did it on purpose. I could see Min Jun smiling with Hyungseok. They plan it all!! I keep on looking at them, and guess what, they even high fived each other! Oooh, I’m going to kill them.

 

“They’re just my classmates.” I said calmly. I’m not going to lose to his jealousy.

 

“Chagiya, I’ll go get some drinks for you.” Hyungseok said to me. OMG they really are doing this on purpose. WTF are they doing?

 

“Yeobo, I’ll go help him.” Min Jun said. Oh gosh, they’re trying to kill me. I could really hear Jun Young’s heavy breathing. He’s going to scream at me.

 

“What the hell is this? You’re two timing me? No, this is three timing me! I know I’d been busy with my trainee life. I know I’d neglected you, but that still doesn’t mean you can easily cheat on me. You’re still however my girlfriend, the only girl I ever love! You can’t go on cheating on me as if you have no boyfriend at all!” He doesn’t scream! And he knows his own mistake. Wow, the heaven helps me! He knows his own mistake!

 

“Chagiya, take this!” Hyungseok came back with a banana milk in his hand. Min Jun also came back and he said this,

“Yeobo, here’s your straw.” I can really hear Jun Young sobbing. Oh no, I made him cried! Wait, it’s not me. It’s Min Jun and Hyungseok.

 

“I’m not two-timing or three-timing you. They’re my classmates that want to tease you. That’s all. It’s either you trust me or them. And both of you, SHUT UP!” I said to Jun Young and decided to scream to Min Jun and Hyung Seok to shut them up from calling me ‘yeobo’ and ‘chagiya’. Something is wrong with their brain cells.

 

“I will trust you.” Jun Young said, still down. Is it wrong if I like it when he’s jealous? It’s not wrong, right?