No Trust

The Normal Life

 

 

Jun Young walk into Ye In’s house after Chi Hoon let him in. Actually Chi Hoon doesn’t want to let him in but Yeon Ju who’s standing besides Chi Hoon force him to do so. Chi Hoon actually saw Ye In crying and told her that she knows Jun Young didn’t trust her at all. She knows it too well that Jun Young was lying when he said he trust her. When Jun Young arrived, his face is so red, indicating that he’s mad.

 

“Where’s your sister?” Chi Hoon look at Jun Young. He didn’t even bother to call her name sweetly like he used to do so.

 

“She’s in her room. I’ll call her.” Yeon Ju said. Yeon Ju is kind of scared at how scary Jun Young is right now.

 

“I’ll do it myself. Why can’t I enter the room if Taejun can do so?” Jun Young said and push Chi Hoon out of the way into Ye In’s room.

 

“Oppa, you’d arrived?” Ye In said while sitting at her bed.

 

“Don’t play dumb on me. So what’s your explanation?” Jun Young asks. Ye In tried to hold back her tears seeing how different Jun Young is. The person she talks to on the phone is so different with the person in front of her. Jun Young then close the door preventing Chi Hoon and Yeon Ju seeing what’s happening. Jun Young then lean on the door.

 

“Actually… I don’t know at all. I don’t know where the picture comes from. I don’t know who send it, I don’t know how it happened!” Ye In said looking into the flaming eyes of Jun Young.

 

“Are you kidding me? It’s your lips. And it’s this bed! And you’re freaking telling me you don’t know?” Jun Young screams pointing at Ye In’s bed.

 

“Why are you like this? What happen to ‘trusting me’?” Ye In asks angrily. She will never cry for a boy and she will never cry in front of them.

 

“You’re expecting me to trust you when you can’t even give any explanation?” Jun Young said.

 

“I trusted you even when you didn’t ask for it!! And you’re doing this to me? WHAT KIND OF A BOYFRIEND ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY? YOU TURN INTO A JERK RIGHT AFTER YOU DEBUT!!” Ye In screams. Yeon Ju is getting nervous with all the screaming. She asks Chi hoon to stop them because she doesn’t want any of them getting hurt.

 

“Me a jerk? Who doesn’t turn out like me when seeing their girlfriend in the bed with another guy? That guy also had been into your precious room before I do!!” Jun Young said again. Right then they heard a knock on the door.  Jun Young open the door and both Jun Young and Ye In stare at Chi Hoon who’s smiling at both of them.

 

“STAY OUT OF IT!!” Both Jun Young and Ye In yell to Chi Hoon and slammed the door again.

 

“Did Ye In just yelled at you? Aren’t you supposed to be her big brother? You’re a failed!” Yeon Ju said and walked out of the house.

 

“Guess what Moon Jun Young, you’re now in my room!! THE PLACE YOU WANT TO BE SO MUCH!! WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL OF BEING IN MY ROOM ANYWAY? I TOLD YOU I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!” Ye In scream again.

 

“A GIRL’S ROOM SHOULD BE PRECIOUS TO THEM!! I FORGOT YOU’RE NOT SO MUCH OF A GIRL!! YOUR FREAKING EXCUSE DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!! DON’T EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT THAT STUPID EXCUSE COMING OUT FROM YOUR MOUTH!!” Now it’s Jun Young’s turn to yell.

 

“I’M NOT MUCH OF A GIRL BECAUSE GUY LIKE YOUARE ALWAYS THERE TO RUIN THE SWEET INNOCENT GIRL IN ME!! THIS MOUTH IS THE FREAKING MOUTH YOU’D KISS AFTER YOU DEBUT, YOU JERK!!” Ye In scream again.

 

“AND I REGRET DOING IT!! WHO WOULD WANT TO KISS THE MOUTH OF A FREAKING ?!” Jun Young then stand there froze at what he just said. Why did he say that? What happen to himself? How could he called the person he love truly as ‘’?

 

“I understand it now oppa. The reason why you’re like this is because I’m a freaking to you. I understand it well. Maybe you should break up with this in front of you and live your life freely as an idol.” Ye In is now smiling in front of Jun Young as she said those words. It’s not the same sweet smile Jun Young sees, it’s the smile that just experienced thousands of heartbreak at the same time.

 

“No… Ye In…” Ye In push Jun Young out of her room with all of the power left her body. She locked her door and expects her brother to kick the guy out of his house.

 

“Chi Hoon, help me…” Jun Young said to Chi Hoon. Ye In is leaning on the door wanting to hear Chi Hoon kicking Jun Young out of the house.

 

“GET YOUR FREAKINGASS OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!” Chi Hoon said.

 

“No Chi Hoon, wait… I didn’t mean to…”

 

“How dare you call my sister ‘’? Get out!” Chi Hoon said and slam the door.

 

“Oppa!!” Ye In get out of her room and went to hug Chi Hoon. Chi Hoon then hug her back.

 

“It’s ok Ye In, I’m here. Everything will be alright.” Chi Hoon said. He knows it might be a lie. It’s not easy to go through a heart break. Her sister is not someone who likes to cry and seeing her cry, mean that she really is hurt. The doorbell rang and Chi Hoon opens it when she found out it’s Yeon Ju.

 

“I heard everything. Where’s Ye In?” Yeon Ju asks. Chi Hoon point to where Ye In is sitting on the floor.

 

“Try and comfort her, I’ll cook something for her.” Chi Hoon said as he closed the door.

===========================================================

Had you all listen to U-Kiss - Break Time?

I'm going totally crazy for them!!

Yup, U-Kiss is my main biased actually... besides Suju of course..

 

and I gave up ON BEGGING for comment..

I won't care anymore, I'll just update anyway...