Date

The Normal Life

 

Ye In lay down on her bead trying to make herself fall asleep again. Why did she bother waking up at 6am when she is having her holidays and she don’t have to go to school? Ye In was going to sleep when suddenly So Ah came in her room and lay next to her. She quickly pretend to be sleeping.

 

“Lee Ye In-ah, do you know that right now your boyfriend is very busy with his training life that he keep on telling me how sorry he is for not being able to have a normal date with you? Do you know how much he wish he could spend more time with you more than his training? Do you know how awful he feels when he can’t contact you every day?” Obviously So Ah knows Ye In had woke up because So Ah won’t say anything to Ye In if Ye In was asleep.

 

“Ye In-ah, do you know that he had cried for making you cry before?” So Ah said to Ye In. Chi Hoon is Jun Young’s best friend but he always talk to So Ah about things related to Ye In because Chi Hoon don’t really like hearing Jun Young talking about Ye In. Chi Hoon is very protective over Ye In.

 

“WHEN DID HE CRY? WHY DID HE CRY?” Well, So Ah just found the right words to blow Ye In’s cover.

 

“He cried after he called you after losing contact with him about two months because of his training. He apologize to me for making you cry too.” So Ah said.

 

“He’s so cute!” Ye In said and laugh. So Ah shook his head because sometimes, Ye In is just so funny. Is this actually something to laugh about?

 

“Oppa is going to Seoul, are you coming?” So Ah asks.

 

“Let’s go!” Ye In quickly get out of her bed, get dressed and then walk down the staircase, actually run down the staircase and stand right next to Chi Hoon.

 

“WHAT IS THIS?” Chi hoon asks surprised. Chi Hoon put his hand on Ye In shoulder and Ye In told her what So Ah just told her. Chi Hoon then glared at So Ah but didn’t say no to Ye In’s request.

 

“You’re trying to have the house to yourself? I’ll take Ye In with me but promise to behave yourself! Don’t do any dirty things with your boyfriend!” Chi Hoon said playing out the overprotective brother role again.

 

“Dae oppa! Ppali ka!” So Ah push both Chi Hoon and Ye In out of the house and once they are out, she wave goodbye and close the door. Ye In on the other hand is confused. She thought So Ah is coming too.

 

==============================/

 

“So I’m going to have some work to be done, you know your way around, right? You’d been here before. So here’s some money for you to buy anything you want, but spend wisely and don’t get yourself in trouble. I’ll call you once I’m done with my job.” Chi Hoon hand a large sum of money and expect Ye In to spend it wisely? Ye In smile innocently at her brother, already thinking of what to do with that large sum of money.

 

Ye In is walking slowly doing her window shopping when she suddenly remember that she should call someone once she’s in Seoul. She need to call him. She want to get his kick and she need to give him some reminder about her being his girlfriend.

 

“YOBOSEYOOOOOO!!” Ye In scream once her phone call is answer. It’s not like her call are answer everytime, so now that he answer it, she could at least scream on his ears!

 

“Ye In-ah! WAEEEEEEE??” Ye In was giggling when she hear Jun Young saying her name sweetly until he suddenly scream back.

 

“YAH MOON JUN YOUNG, I’M TELLING YOU IF YOU’RE NOT GOIN TO COME AND MEET ME NOW, I’M GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH PARK HYUNG SEOK RIGHT NOW!!” Ye In said and close her phone. She text him where she is and wait for him. She don’t care if he’s busy with his practice or not. It had been 2 months and it’s more than enough of a torture!! She don’t even know Park Hyung Seok personally, she just think that Junyoung might know him since he’s an ulzzang too.

 

Ye In was drinking at starbucks while reading some book she just bought. She wants to look clever like those people that sit at a coffee shop reading a book, so she bought one and read it elegantly. She sometimes giggles to think at how people would really look at her as intelligent.

 

“You’re Joan Lee Ye In, right?” Joan look up expecting to see Jun Young joking with her but no, she sees someone else in front of her. Someone that looks exactly like Park Hyung Seok, the person she just lie about to Jun Young.

 

“Yes, why?” Ye In asks feeling a bit scared.

 

“Chi Hoon hyung ask me to pass you a note. I somehow agree with what your brother said, you are prettier than So Ah noona.” Ye In just stare at Hyung Seok walking away and didn’t even realize that Jun Young is already in front of her. Hyungseok just said she’s pretty, prettier than So Ah unnie.

 

After Hyungseok is out of view only did Ye In see Jun Young in front of her. She ignore him for a second to read out the note that Chi Hoon gave. Chi Hoon just said that he’s going to be a bit late and need her to call Jun Young to accompany her. Ye In laugh at how Chi Hoon knows exactly what she’s going to do.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Anyway, this is how Hyungseok looks when Ye In saw him....