I'm Here

The Normal Life

 

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

I take a seat next to Hyungseok, not wanting to bother the sweet couple in front of us. When are they going to get married anyway? Then, I saw it again, the guy that look like Jun Young. Maybe I’m really having delusional because he’s not replying my text message. I look at Yongbin and ask him about the photo we took before. He told me that it will be delivered to him in a few days.

 

“I told you things changed.” I look behind Haneul and Myoungjae, knowing the owner of that voice. All of them diverted their attention from Haneul and Myoungjae to Jun Young. Haneul and Myoungjae stop their action as well, I bet they’re as surprised as I am seeing him here.

 

“I’d been looking for you.” He said smiling.

 

“Why are you here?” Minjun ask rubbing his eyes as he just woke up.

 

“I’m here to know something and I have the answer already.” Jun Young said. His eyes, it looks hurt and happy at the same time.

 

“What answer?” I ask him.

 

“Ye In, can we talk?” He asks me. I look at the others and the others are looking at me. I guess they’re waiting for my answer.

 

“About what?” I ask.

 

“About the things that… had changed? You asked me what had changed.” Jun Young said.

 

“Sit here, and tell me about it.” I said patting the empty seat next to me. Hyungseok look at me angrily.

 

“I don’t want to sit on a bench together with him.” Hyungseok whispered to me. I eyed him, he is annoying right now.

 

“I want to talk to you… alone.” Jun Young said.

 

I look at Yongbin, wanting to see how he feels about it. I don’t have to ask his permission but somehow it feels like I have to. I look to Minjun who always have the right words coming out from his mouth. He look at me carelessly, he’s still sleepy I guess. I sigh loudly and walk to Jun Young.

 

“What is it?” I ask. I’m not planning to walk out of the garden as I’m going to get very tired later. I told you, I’m tired, right? So since the garden is so big, I’m going to circle around it, or find a quiet place to talk with him.

 

“You look different.” He said.

 

“Is that the thing that had changed?” I ask him confused.

 

“No, of course not that. It’s just a compliment. You really look prettier now.” He said smiling. Why is he smiling but his eyes doesn’t look like he’s all that happy? I know him too long to know how he feels just by staring into his eyes.

 

“Thank you?” I answered confusedly, not sure on how to react.

 

“When I say things changed, I mean… everything.” He said. I look at him still confused about what he means. I don’t want to stay with him longer, Yongbin might get worried. Here I am again, thinking of Yongbin’s feeling. Why am I like this?

 

“My friendship with Chi Hoon, I don’t even know if Chi Hoon would let me call him ‘friend’ anymore. I’d hurt his sister, and he must have hate me so much.” I look at him, he feel regretful about it. They were the bestest of friend. If Chi Hoon can make it out with Tae Jun, why can’t he do the same to Jun Young? I’m going to have a talk with Jun Young oppa after this.

 

“and Yeon Ju, I don’t even know… I can’t really trust her like I do anymore. She too, had been avoiding me ever since. ” I understand from Kevin oppa that Yeon Ju is actually a very good friend. She helped Jun Young a lot, except when it concerns me.

 

“I just know for sure that one thing hasn’t changed. My feelings for you. It hasn’t change one bit, but too bad though.” He said smiling to me. I know that fact, I know his feelings hasn’t change one bit but why’s the but?

 

“Why?” I ask.

 

“Too bad that… even though I’m convinced you still have feelings for me, but everything had changed. It’s not the same.” He said still smiling. If I don’t know him well, I can say he’s really happy with what he said. I know him well, he’s going to cry anytime soon with what he just said.

 

“What do you mean?” I ask him.

 

“I know for sure that you still have feelings for me, if not, you won’t come out to meet me the other day. It changed in a way that I’m no longer the only man you can see.” He said again.