Yongbin

The Normal Life

 

“Hello Yongbin? Oohh, I know you’re busy with Minjun right now. Call me back after you get this message.” Ye In leave voice message for Yongbin since his phone is off. He has a photoshoot together with Minjun for their friends.

 

Ye In lie down on her bed and look at the ceiling which she had put up pictures of her with Minjun, Hyungseok, Haneul, Myoungjae and Yongbin. It’s not easy for her to put it up, that’s why she ends up having Chi Hoon helping her to do so. She’s kind of glad she has a tall brother to help her around.

 

Ye In knows about Yongbin’s feelings for her. She doesn’t have any power to help him from loving her but she can’t accept him either. She loves him as a friend and her feelings for Jun Young is still there. She don’t want to use Yongbin to help her forget about Jun Young. It’s going to hurt Yongbin more and she don’t want that to happen.

 

She forgave all three Jun Young, Taejun and Hyeongjin. Even though Jun Young didn’t do much of planning with Hyeongjin and Taejun but he still hurt her. After forgiving Jun Young, Ye In could see how Yongbin force up a smile on his face when he looks at her. Everyone can see the hurt he feels in his heart.

 

The first man besides Junyoung and Chi Hoon that treasures her this much is only Yongbin. Even though Minjun and Hyungseok take care of her as their own sister but still the one who care for her the most is Yongbin. Yongbin is always the one who’s different from others. When she’s frustrated at how immature her friends and family are, Yongbin will be the only one who won’t disappoint her.

 

From what she heard from Myoungjae, Yongbin had liked her since the first time he met her. It was then when she found out that the first time Yongbin met her wasn’t in class but instead it was in Seoul when she was reading in a café. That is the first time when Yongbin feels that Ye In is so charming. Yongbin had asked Hyungseok about whom the girl he passed the notes to but Hyungseok can’t seem to remember anything.

 

“Was it fate? Yongbin first met me when I was in Seoul to meet Junyoung? Did he saw me meeting Junyoung?” Ye In asks herself.

 

“Yongbin, as I expected, he’s an angel.” Ye In said happily looking through his picture on her phone. Yongbin always use her phone to take picture of himself. He said that, ‘when I become your boyfriend, so that you won’t miss me that much, just look at my picture’.

 

“Better fall asleep while watching your picture. That would be so awesome as a start off. Remembering all of your facial expression and face part.” Ye In said again smiling to herself. In the end she did fall asleep after looking at his photo.

 

===========================================/

 

“Oh Ye In, what’s wrong?” Yongbin called her sounded so worried.

 

“Oppa…” Ye In said. Yongbin was shock to hear the words coming out from Ye In’s mouth. Indeed Yongbin is older than her but she never calls them ‘oppa’ or ‘unnie’ before.

 

“I’ll call you oppa for today and tomorrow.” Ye In said again.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yongbin asks.

 

“For 24 hours, let’s date?” Ye In said. Yongbin almost drop his phone when Minjun helps him catch it instead.

 

“Are you serious, Ye In?” Yongbin asks.

 

“I’d never been this serious before. I don’t want to leave a memory of breaking your heart, so I want to at least give you a day full of happiness.” Ye In said again.

 

“It’s not like that’s the only memory I have of you.” Yongbin said.

 

“So you don’t want it?” Ye In asks disappointed that her offer had been rejected.

 

“Who said so? Am I stupid to reject that wonderful offer?” Yongbin said laughing happily.

 

“Really? What time you’re going to pick me up?” Ye In asks again.

 

“Later at 3pm. Dress prettily.” Yongbin said happily. They end their conversation and Ye In quickly gets ready as it’s already 2pm by the time they ended their call.