The Reason

The Normal Life

 

 

Dongjoon walk into his dorm and rush to his room that he shares with the leader of ZE:A, the great Moon Jun Young. No, he’s not that great but Dongjoon just called him that because Dongjoon is so pissed off now. He just found out from his Min Jung noona about the reason why Ye In and Jun Young broke up.

 

Dong Joon had always like their relationship, he might even be their biggest supporter. When Jun Young came home lifelessly, crying and regretting everything, he just thought it all happened because both of them are tired of their relationship. No one knows what happened. Even Hyeongjin didn’t say anything about it.

 

Dong Joon walk into the room, seeing Jun Young sleeping. On his bed, there’s a picture of Ye In lying next to him. Dongjoon just can’t seem to believe what he heard. How can someone who love Lee Ye In so much can hurt her that much. How can Moon Jun Young, the person that only think of Lee Ye In can do that to her?

 

“Hyung, wake up!” Dongjoon just wake Jun Young without even caring if his hyung is sleepy or tired.

 

“What is it Dongjoon? I know you have a lot of free time. I’m tired with practice, what is it now?” Yeah, Jun Young had been very grumpy to everyone everyday after the break up. He no longer is the friendly and understanding hyung he used to be when he’s still with Ye In.

 

“Why did you call Ye In a ?” Dongjoon asks startling Jun Young.

 

“How did you know about it?” Jun Young asks.

 

“Min Jung noona.” Dongjoon said.

 

“I know I was wrong. I regretted it all.” That was his answer but Dongjoon can’t seem to be satisfied with that answer.

 

“You won’t call Ye In a because of a picture. You love Ye In too much to not forgive her for that one picture. Everyone knows how much you love her.” Dongjoon said.

 

“Someone… someone told me that… Ye In had always been like that. She’s not like what she looks like. That person had known her before I know her. That person said that ever since she’s young, she always love attention, so she always have a lot of guy besides her.” Jun Young stop talking wiping his tears.

 

“I thought you trust her?” Dongjoon asks.

 

“I do! I defend her, but then this girl she show photo of Ye In kissing with a lot of boys. I feel so betrayed at that time. It’s not just one photo, it’s not just Park Taejun. There are a lot more guys.” Jun Young said.

 

“Hyung, you’re stupid, right?” Dongjoon asks.

 

“Yes, I’m stupid for letting Ye In go. She can go on and kiss anyone she likes, I won’t let go if she ever come back to me. I don’t care, I just want to be with her.” Jun Young said.

 

“Not about that! Don’t say things like that about Ye In anymore. Ye In is an innocent girl, the one who makes her lose her innocent would be only Moon Jun Young. Had you ever thought that Ye In was 13 when she first met you. Don’t you think you’re stupid when you believe those photo? She was with you more than her own brother does, when did she ever go around kissing unknown boys? You told me all this, and you can’t remember it?” Dongjoon said.

 

“But the photos…” Jun Young said.

 

“YAH BABO! DON’T YOU THINK THAT PERSON WHO SHOW YOU THOSE PHOTO CAN USE PHOTOSHOP?” They look at the door to see the other 7 members already heard everything. Kwanghee, he talk whatever he wants. He called his hyung babo and no one can be mad at him for that.

 

“But why would that person do that to her?” Jun Young asks.

 

“To frame her? Duh, you can’t even figure that out? Hyeongjin had never like Ye In.” Kevin said.

 

“Why would she want to frame Ye In?” Jun Young asks.

 

“Are you really the oldest hyung? How can you be this stupid? How can you be this clueless. She had told us for a lot of time that she knows Ye In since she’s young. They went to school together before. Something must had happen before.” Heechul said.

 

“Let’s be a detective and solve this case!” Kwanghee said. They all agreed to help their leader. The only person who can get back Ye In number is Min Jung. So that means it’s Dongjoon’s job. They want to help their leader to get back his love.

==========================================

You guys really think I have the guts to kill Jun Young off the story when the main character don't want it to happen?

Let's see ZE:A being detective guys!!