Great Mind Thinks Alike

The Normal Life

 

It was decided that Ye In will have to take photos with Yong Bin only and Chan Ho will be doing solo shots as his model for today didn’t turn up. They’ll use superimposed later and will make sure Chan Ho’s photo will turn out great.

 

The director didn’t have to give too much instruction to the sweet couple as they actually can pose very naturally. Most of the photos that the director of the photoshoot likes are mostly the candid ones. They act so sweetly that their photos turn out natural and prettier than everyone expected. Everyone knows that it’s the first time for Ye In to be in a photoshoot but she pose as if she had done it since she was still a baby.

 

“You did great.” Yongbin said after the photoshoot.

 

“I’m surprised as well.” Ye In said. Ye In and Yongbin bow to all the crew member and went to change their clothes. After changing their clothes, Ye In and Yongbin went to get some ice cream. Yongbin holds Ye In hand tightly while walking to the ice cream shop, never want to let it go for the day they date.

 

“What if you end up choosing me?” Yongbin asks not putting too many hopes up.

 

“If? You know I don’t really like ‘ifs’, right?” Ye In asks again.

 

“Yeah I know. But curiosity, it kills me.” Yongbin said laughing happily. Even though he knows it’s only for a day but he can’t seem to stop his curiosity on what might happen if it works? Ye In just kept quiet, she don’t have any guts to give him the answer. She too doesn’t know about the ‘ifs’ he had just asked.

 

=================================================/

 

“Where are you right now? I’m at your house but no one is at home.” Ye In read the text message she received from Hyungseok who was so excited telling her about his new hair colour. Ye In simple reply that she’s out with Yongbin. As Ye In expected, Hyungseok try calling her but she just don’t want to answer his phone, so he called Yongbin instead.

 

“You’re out with Ye In?” Yongbin smiled at Ye In knowing what’s happening all along.

 

“Where are you?” Yongbin put it on speaker, both of them can clearly hear that that voice belongs to Minjun. They must have been together right now.

 

“I’m somewhere where I don’t want to tell you guys because you’ll be ruining my date with Ye In.” Yongbin said.

 

“That’s only Hyungseok’s job, not mine. I just look and enjoy it.” Minjun said as if what he’s doing is not wrong at all.

 

“I never do that!” Ye In laugh knowing that they are on speaker as well.

 

“Yeah right! Hyungseok, don’t call us anymore. I’m going to enjoy my time with oppa now. Bye!” Ye In said and end the call.

 

Ye In and Yongbin chose to watch some movies in the theatres together. They never watch movies together. Usually when Ye In went out with the others to watch movies, Yongbin will surely be busy with photo shoot and when Yongbin finally joins in, Ye In will be either too lazy to go out or she went back to Busan to meet So Ah.

 

Ye In can’t really focus too much watching the movies while Yongbin enjoys watching it. Ye In had been watching Yongbin the whole time. How can the person sitting beside her can like her so much? How can someone like her so much? She’s convinced that Yongbin likes her more than Jun Young like her. She never really intended on being close to Yongbin in the beginning, because she plans on enjoying her time with Hyungseok, Minjun and Haneul only. She looks at Yongbin, wanting to ask about why he likes her.  Just when she thought of it, the movie ends. She’s wondering what movie had been playing, how should she answer when Yongbin ask her about them movie?

 

“How’s  the movie?” She smiles and nod her head answering, ‘it’s fine’ when he asks.

 

“Where should we go now?” Yongbin asks no longer have any idea where to go as they had been doing all the things a couple do for today.

 

“Let’s go to Namsan Tower, and you know, put up locks there writing wish for the relationship? We’re still in a relationship, a 24 hour relationship.” Ye In said to Yongbin. Yongbin nod his head.

 

===================================================/

 

“May the girl that goes by the name Lee Ye In be happy with all of her choice and will never once forgot about the guy name Kim Yongbin”, Ye In secretly read what Yongbin asks. It’s funny how they wish for the same thing.

 

“I hope Kim Yongbin will be happy for the rest of his life with the girl he loves and will never forget about the girl he once loved, Lee Ye In”, Even though it’s different, but it’s definitely the same in some ways.

 

Ye In take Yongbin’s hand when she sees him finish writing and bring him to the spot that she had seen the first time she walk into the place. She actually wants it to be placed at the most bottom place to put it. So that maybe when she comes here again, she will be able to find it.

 

“Why here?” Yongbin asks while putting on their locks at the place Ye In chose.

 

“Because I want to be able to always know it’s still there.” Ye In said happily leaning on Yongbin’s shoulder feeling happy looking at their locks.

 

“How did you fall in love with me when you saw me at the café?” Ye In finally asks. It’s almost midnight and if they go home now, they will have about 7 hours to date, if they wake up at 8 o’clock tomorrow, and if Yongbin have no jobs to do tomorrow.

 

“You know how people always look cool reading while drinking coffee? I think you look really cool at that time. But that was what I simply feel you’re cool, not really in love with you that time.” Yongbin said remembering what happen. Ye In laugh at how much they think alike. She too did that because she wants to look cool. At least her theory works with someone, guess great mind thinks alike!

============================================================/

This is Ye In's quote that I personally like.

she always says it to me...