I Don't Care

The Normal Life

 

[Jun Young P.O.V]

 

I stare at my giggling girl friend. She called me and didn’t say a thing. She might be mad at me but I was only late for 3 minutes and she’s already with Hyungseok? She even ignores me and keep on staring at Hyungseok. He even ignore me again to read the note Hyungseok just gave.

 

I stare at her intensely, I’m actually shooting her laser beam using my eyes. If she’s ignoring me one more time, I’m going to walk away. She can date Hyungseok all she want, or maybe not. I will break Hyungseok’s bone so that they won’t be able to date. I was getting ready to stand up when she suddenly look at me with her pretty eyes. She’s doing her aegyo thing with me too. No one had ever escape her aegyo charm, how can I escape it?

 

“Oppa, where have you been for the past 2 months?” Ye In asks. I didn’t answer quickly because the person standing in front of me, I miss her so much. If it’s possible, I want to hug her tightly and don’t want any of us to say a word.

 

“Oppa!” She screams again. She really like screaming.

 

“I was busy with practice. I was so tired that I only got time to call my mom once a week.” I said still staring at the beautiful girl in front of me. I can’t believe she’s actually my girlfriend. I can’t believe I manage to survive 2 months without looking at this pretty girl in front of me. Ok, maybe that’s a lie because I always look at her photo before I sleep.

 

“Why didn’t you call me once a week too?” She asks me. I look at her and smile. I don’t even know what to say, because I don’t have any excuse to give her. She then suddenly tell me to stand up and bend down to give her a piggyback. I did what she asks and then she suddenly kicks my . I look at her weirdly and she tells me to bend again for me to piggyback her.

 

“You know, I promise myself to kick your if you can’t give me any excuse for not contacting me for 2 months.” Ye In says while I piggyback her to wherever she tell me to go.

 

“So how do you feel now?” I asks her.

 

“Well, at least you didn’t lie to me and give me stupid excuses.” She said and pecks me on my cheek.

 

“Can’t I get one here?” I pout to her asking for a kiss on my lips. She gives a peck on my lips and pushes my face to front and tell me to focus on where I’m going. I piggyback her until we reach an ice cream store. I didn’t feel tired at all. I ordered 2 chocolate ice creams for us and she smile to me.

 

“At least you still remember a lot of things about me. If you’re this good to me, I can go on giving excuses for you and keep our relationship on.” She said to me. I heard from So Ah that she had been giving excuses for myself to forgive me.

 

“Maybe you should stop giving excuses for me. If I’m wrong, scold me! If you can’t call me to scold me, text me!” I said to Ye In. It takes two in a relationship, she can’t be the only one working hard for our relationship. I need to work hard for our relationship too.

 

I look around and I could see that everyone is looking at her. I admit, she’s very pretty, but I don’t really like seeing these guys staring at her. So I went to her and gave her a kiss on her lips making her shock.

 

“What’s that for?” She asks.

 

“I want those people looking at you to know that you already has a boyfriend.” I said making Ye In blush.

 

“You know, just because we’re not in Busan, that doesn’t mean we can publicly show affection here!” Ye In said. What do I care? No one here knows both of us, so it doesn’t matter to me! I then planted another kiss on her cheek trying to tell her that I don’t care at all.

 

I had been wanting to do this for a while now. I think Ye In should come to Seoul more often. We can date openly here, only if I don’t have busy training. I never know dating in public could be this fun. However, I can’t help but to feel that this happiness won’t last long. There’s something missing between us.

 

[End of Jun Young’s P.O.V]

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

Jun Young oppa keep on looking at me. I pretend not to look at him cause I’m blushing really hard. Why does he need to stare at me that long? Don’t he need to look around the place too? He’s annoying me in a good way!

 

“Oh yeah by the way, do you actually know Park Hyungseok?” Jun Young oppa asks. I look at him and smile. I purposely wait for 2 minutes before I answer him.

 

“Yes I do. Chi Hoon oppa introduce me to him. He’s very cute!” I said lying. I don’t even know Park Hyungseok!

 

“Don’t date anyone behind my back or I’ll make the whole nation against you.” Jun Young oppa said. He’s so jealous right now. I could actually see the flame in his eyes. Aww, he’s so cute! How can someone be cute and annoying at the same time?

 

After spending the whole day with Jun Young, Chi Hoon oppa finally finish his shooting. I think the whole 2 months of not being able to contact Jun Young oppa is worth it since we have this sweet date today. I’m an understanding girlfriend that never ask for much. I just hope we’ll stay like this forever.