Queenka

The Normal Life

 

Taejun walk into the house that he ‘still’ shares with Chihoon and Ye In. He walks into the room that he shares with Chihoon and change into his pajamas. He doesn’t know how to do what Hyeong Jin told him to do.

 

He walks out of Chihoon’s room and knock on Ye In’s door. He knows for a fact that Ye In is a heavy sleeper. She won’t wake up even if he’s next to her. When there is no reply from Ye In, Taejun walk into her room. Taejun then went nearer to the sleeping Ye In and wave before her.

 

Taejun then look around Ye In’s room as this is the first time he ever be in her room. Taejun went to Ye In’s study table and saw the pretty picture of Ye In and Jun Young. It hurts him how happy they are and it hurts him when Ye In ignore her every time she’s happy with Jun Young, but always find him when Jun Young ignores her. It’s as if he is her toy. He knows the fact but he just can’t help but to be fine with it. He likes being with her.

 

He then walk next to the bed. He look at Ye In sleeping. Ye In is so cute, for the 100th time he’s asking the same thing, why isn’t she being listed as one of the legendary ulzzang. She’s prettier than any of the contestant appeared on Ulzzang Shidae. She’s also prettier than the ulzzang that modeled for Aboki. She’s the prettiest girl in the world. Taejun is not lying when he said that.

 

Taejun almost doze off before he suddenly remembers the reason he’s in the room. Taejun then quickly do what Hyeong Jin told him to. He knows he sound selfish doing so but he wants to be with Ye In. He sound stupid too when he decided to listen to someone who is 6 years younger than him but her strategy sound great and he decided to follow it. After finishing his work, he give a kiss on Ye In’s forehead and walk out of the room.

 

=========================================/

 

[Next morning]

 

“Anyonghaseyo, is Ye In in?” Ye In heard her name being called, and walk out of her room to find Chihoon blushing as he sees Yeon Ju in front of him. He even choked on his food.

 

“Hey there unnie. What are you doing here so early?” Ye In asks getting out from the room to stop his brother from embarrassing himself.

 

“I thought of walking to the school with you.” Yeon Ju said.

 

“Wait, you go to the same school with me?” Ye In asks.

 

“Of course no, I’m studying in university now. I just want to visit my old teacher that got married last week.” Yeon Ju said. Her eyes is on Chi hoon who is still choking on his food.

 

“Ignore him, he’s just weird like that.” Ye In says.

 

“Taejun oppa, take care of Chihoon oppa for me. I’ll be leaving for school now.” Taejun wave goodbye to Ye In and help Chihoon with his food.

 

‘Why do you have to embarrass yourself every time you see Yeon Ju?” Taejun said to Chihoon.

 

===============================================/

 

“Does your brother hate me?” Yeon Ju asks Ye In.

 

“What? Why you say so?” Ye In asks weirdly.

 

“He always do weird stuff when he sees me. It’s as if he hate me to the core of his heart.” Yeon Ju said.

 

“He doesn’t hate you. He’s usually the perfect gentleman in front of other girls. He’s only like that when he’s with you. You’re just happen to be different from other girls. I think I’ll stop at that and let you figure it out yourself.” Ye In says. Yeon Ju look at her weirdly and sent her until her class.

 

“Oh, you’re in the ulzzang class? I used to be in this class too, even though I’m not an ulzzang.” Yeon Ju said.

 

“Me neither. I’m not an ulzzang but the teacher place me in this class.” Ye In says.

 

“I’ll leave first, bye!” Yeon Ju said and went to see the teacher.

 

Ye In turn around facing her classmates and everyone look at her in an amaze expression. She walk back to her seat next to Ha Neul and even the two boys in front of her stare at her. What is happening? Everyday, there will be something new happening at school and today just seems to be weirder.

 

“You know Yeon Ju sunbae?” Hyeongseok asks.

 

“Yeah I know her, why?” Ye In said.

 

“Do you know how popular she is here? She’s the first not ulzzang student that got into this class and basically got all the ulzzang drools over her pretty face.” Ha Neul explain.

 

“And basically even the hoobaes in this class goes gaga over her. What’s more frustrating is that Myoung Jae used to like her too.” Ha Neul says.

 

“Really? No wonder Chi Hoon drools over her too.” Ye In says.

 

“Introduce the single me to Yeon Ju sunbaenim please?” Hyungseok said.

 

“NO!” Ye In says.

 

“Please?” Hyungseok said with his puppy eyes.

 

“You really think that puppy eyes will work everytime?” Ye In asks and everyone in the class nodded their head.

 

“Sorry but not this time.” Ye In says.

 

“WAE???” Hyungseok scream.

 

“I have to get you back for messing up with me and my boyfriend. Revenge is sweet!” Ye In says and ignore Hyungseok. Min Jun pat Hyungseok’s shoulder after realizing that it’s their own fault anyways. What surprised Ye In is even her neighbor is a famous person. What kind of normal life can she live if everyone around her are famous people? 

 

====================================================