Magnae Rebellion

The Normal Life

 

[ZE:A’s Dorm]

 

Kevin and Heechul was playing some game in the living room while waiting for Jun Young to come back. Kwanghee and Siwan is in their room, they’re wresting each other. Dong Joon is still glued to his phone texting with Min Jung. Hyungsik, Taehun, and Minwoo is watching Kevin and Heechul playing games while eating. Hyungsik haven’t stop eating since breakfast.

 

After a few minutes, Jun Young came home together with Hyeong Jin. Dong Joon walk into Siwan and Kwanghee’s room, figuring out that watching them wresting would be more fun than hearing Hyeong Jin’s voice. Kevin and Heechul focused on the game, ignoring Hyeong Jin. Taehun and Minwoo could see how tired Jun Young is. Hyeong Jin must have nag to him all the way.

 

“KIDS, ANYONG!!” Hyeong Jin said loudly.

 

[Kevin’s P.O.V]

 

“I believe some of us are older than you?” I said while playing the games. I know Hyeong Jin had been very helpful to Jun Young with his studies, but Hyeong Jin still needs to have some respect to someone older than her.

 

“Oh, sorry. I mean, anyonghaseyo.” Hyeong Jin said. I could actually see that she rolled her eyes. I don’t care actually, if she’s wrong, I’ll correct her.

 

Hyeong Jin put her bag down next to where Taehun sit and walk to the kitchen where Hyungsik is. Hyeong Jin and Hyungsik are kind of close because they’re the same age but sometimes Hyeong Jin annoyed Hyungsik too.

 

“What are you eating?” Hyeong Jin asks.

 

“Ramyun.” Hyungsik’s answer is short, that means he don’t want to be disturb but I’m pretty sure Hyeong Jin won’t mind those things and keep on talking about what happen with her life to Hyungsik. Can you believe that she actually tell it to almost everyone in the house the same thing? Except to me of course, because I never talk to her.

 

“Hyeong Jin-ah, I’m very busy today, I can’t hang out with you, the boys too.” Jun Young suddenly said after coming out from Siwan and Kwanghee’s room. I tried to keep my focus on the game even though it’s kind of hard to do so. Do you know why? Well, Moon Jun Young, he’s the nice leader and the nice person who never knows how to send Hyeong Jin out of our dorm.

 

Hyeong Jin who is talking to Hyungsik stop talking and walk over to Jun Young. Heechul had stop playing, making me stop playing too. We sat next to Taehun and Minwoo watching what Hyeong Jin’s going to do.

 

Hyeong Jin is still staring right into Jun Young’s eyes. I know that Jun Young has no feelings for Hyeong Jin because I remember how hard it is for Jun Young to look at Ye In’s eyes, well, he’s a ert that will have dirty thoughts once he look into Ye In’s eyes. Hyeong Jin holds Jun Young’s right cheek with her left hand. Taehun, Minwoo and Heechul is laughing at how she needs to tiptoe to reach him. Jun Young is now looking at Hyeong Jin weirdly, Hyeong Jin pull Jun Young’s closer to her, I guess it annoys her how she needs to tiptoe. Hyeong Jin give Jun Young a peck on his left cheek and whisper something to him. Jun Young stood there shock while Hyeong Jin took her bag and just left the dorm.

 

“Yah, what did she say?” I ask.

 

“She told me that she will never let me send her out of the dorm ever again.” Jun Young said wiping off the kiss mark on his left cheek. Seems like Hyeong jin wears make up to school.

 

“Hyung, where did you get the courage to send her out anyway?” Minwoo asks.

 

“Well, Dong Joon said he don’t want to hear her voice or see her today. Kwanghee and Siwan said they’re annoyed at her too.” Jun Young said.

 

“We just need to say it? I never know it would work!” Hyungsik said entering the living room with another cup of ramyun.

 

“HOW MANY CUPS OF RAMYUN HAD YOU ATE?” I said or maybe scold Hyungsik.

 

“I think this is the 4th cup. Why? You want some? I can make it for you!” Hyungsik said.

 

“Stop eating, you’re an idol!” Kwanghee suddenly come out of the room and took the cup of ramyun and eat it together with Minwoo.

 

“How’s Ye In?” I asks.

 

“She’s in school right now. I’ll call her later.” Jun Young said knowing why I ask. Trust me, sometimes I care more about their relationship than Jun Young does.

 

“Where’s Dong Joon?” Hyungsik asks.

 

“He’s in the room talking with his Min Jung noona.” Siwan said making some faces. I bet he’s annoyed with that too.

 

[end of Kevin’s P.O.V]

==================================================

It's not that I purposely make Jun Young's a ...

but everyone knows that guy always has that kind of thoughts when it comes to their gf...

right?