Case Solved

The Normal Life

 

Dongjoon walk to the place where he had promise to meet his noona. Min Jung actually knows everything about their plan but she didn’t give him Ye In’s number because to Min Jung, Jun Young had hurt Ye In too much, he shouldn’t hurt her anymore.

 

“Noona, do you really have to be like this? I mean, if they still love each other, it’s not wrong for them to keep on going with their relationship.” Dongjoon said voicing out his opinion.

 

“I have to. Ye In is a nice girl but she’s being called a by her own boyfriend. Jun Young wasn’t the best boyfriend either before this.” Min Jung said. Dongjoon and Minjung always voice out their opinion openly without even have to be afraid of fighting because they like doing it.

 

“Maybe he hasn’t been one but at least he love her a lot!” Dongjoon said making a point.

 

“Words are just words Dongjoon, actions are the thing that matter the most. His action, I don’t think it shows like his words.” Min Jung said.

 

“Sometimes, there are things that can’t be seen by the eyes. My feelings for you, maybe no one knows how much I love you, but it’s between me and you, we know the truth.” Dongjoon said. Min Jung look at him defeated.

 

“Fine, I give her number, but just… don’t hurt her anymore!” Minjung said. Dongjoon nod his head and give a kiss on her cheek.

 

 

========================================/

 

“We got the plan all wrong. The first thing we should do is find out why Hyeongjin said those things to Jun Young, then only get her number.” Siwan said.

 

“I already get the number, just settle out why Hyeongjin is setting Ye In up.” Dongjoon said.

 

“Shiki had went to meet Hyeongjin since Hyeongjin feels more comfortable with her. Minwoo on the other hand went to Busan to meet up with So Ah, Ye In’s sister.” Siwan said again.

 

“Where’s Jun Young?” Dongjoon asks.

 

“He’s resting. He still has his fever, so he needs to rest for a few days. We’ll help him settle this thing up.” Kwanghee said being the nice hyung. Of course, off camera, he can be very nice as well.

 

After breaking up with Ye In, Jun Young spend his day practicing, and resting. He didn’t even went out of the dorm once. He no longer have his phone sticking to him after the break up. He didn’t want to meet anyone of course but the thing is Hyeongjin always come to the dorm and try to be nice to them by cooking for them or buy some food for them.

 

Kevin who never like Hyeongjin actually knows that Hyeongjin don’t like Jun Young but she keep on pretending to have a crush on him. He don’t know the reason he’s acting that way but there were rumors about her having a crush on an ulzzang but the ulzzang like someone else.

 

Since Kevin doesn’t really like Hyeongjin since the beginning, he starts searching infos about her on the internet. The last time he checked, an ulzzang curse on her cyworld and tells her not to mess up with his friends anymore. What makes Kevin become more interested is that, the ulzzang name is Myoungjae and his girlfriend is Haneul who he had heard being mention as one of Ye In’s friend. Myoungjae and Haneul goes to the same school with Ye In and that makes Kevin think that Hyeongjin must have done something to their friend, and who knows, their friend might even be Ye In.

 

After sending Heechul to a stalking mission, to stalk on Ye In and find out about her friends, Kevin prediction is right. Ye In is very close with Myoungjae and Haneul. They also found out that they have another 3 guy friends, each of them name Yongbin, Hyungseok and Minjun. Minjun seems to be treating Ye In like a brother, Hyungseok is like her best friend but this Yongbin guy, Heechul had the feeling that he likes Ye In more than a friend and if they move at a slow pace, Ye In might even forget about Jun Young and start dating this guy.

 

That is why right now, all of them are moving at a very fast pace. They don’t want their leader to be heartbroken. They find excuses so that they will be able to skip a day or two of practices to complete their detective work.

 

The truth is, they love their leader too much. They don’t want Jun Young to get hurt. Besides that, the members all think that Ye In is very cute and very pure. Only Ye In can control Jun Young and vice versa. Well, they find it funny when sometimes Ye In stare at Jun Young’s and said ‘that is a special kind of ’ without Jun Young hearing it at all. They like Ye In more than Hyeongjin, that’s the whole truth.

 

===========================================/

 

“Hyung, ok here’s the story I get from Hyeongjin after getting her drunk. It’s hard getting her drunk! Anyway, I ask her about Ye In. She called Ye In a . She said that Ye In took everything away from her. She was the most excellent dancer in class until Ye In came. She beats her to everything, from dancing skill to attention. She’s 13, and Ye In was 11, it’s just not fair to her how a younger kid can gain more attention than her. And she also said, even now, all the attention goes to her. She mention Taejun liking her, he’s an ulzzang, right? He also mention, Jun Young hyung loves her.” Hyungshik said.

 

“One thing solves. Let’s wait for Minwoo to call.” Right then they receives a phone call from Minwoo.

 

“So Ah noona told me that Hyeongjin use to be in the same dance school with Ye In and Ye In kind of grab all of her attention.” Minwoo said.

 

“The stories are the same, that means, it’s the truth. Things settled, Hyeongjin did all of this to ruin Ye In’s life. She wants to get back all the attention she loses by doing this.” Kevin said.

 

“The thing is, she didn’t realize that doing these kind of stuff doesn’t make her the center of attention, instead she’s losing all of it.” Kwanghee said summarizing all that happen. The rest of the members nod their head and decided to ask the help from Myoungjae and Haneul.

=============================================

It's ending soon...

But not sure how many chapters left anyway...

comment!!