My Partner (Part 1)

The Normal Life

 

Ye In stays in the library to do her homework because she knows herself too well. If she’s already home, she won’t do any of her homework, instead she’ll be spending her time doing more exciting things in life. Plus, her brother always take her out.

 

Ye In is still doing her homework with Ha Neul. Both Min jun and Hyungseok are asleep. Ye In did told them to go home if they’re bored but they insist on accompanying her. While doing her maths homework, Min Jun suddenly woke up.

 

“What time is it?” Min Jun asks.

 

“It’s 4 o’clock right now. Why?” Ye In asks.

 

“It had been 2 hours? Wow, don’t you wanna go home? Won’t Chi Hoon hyung be worried?” Hyung Seok suddenly said.

 

“I’ll call him later, don’t worry.” Ye In said.

 

“But still, you guys should go home first. I’ll take care of myself.” Ye In said.

 

“Then I’ll go home first. Ha Neul-ah, let’s go!” Min Jun said to Ha Neul. Ha Neul pack her things and left with Min Jun. Ye In could see Ha Neul calling Myoung Jae right when she’s out of the library.

 

“Why are you still here then?” Ye In asks Hyung Seok.

 

“I’m waiting for my hyung to pick me up. If not, maybe Taejun hyung will pick me up.” Hyung Seok said. Ye In smile at how funny and cute Hyungseok look when he quickly went back to sleep.

 

=====================================/

 

[Chi Hoon’s house]

 

“Oh you… so why are you calling me?” Chi Hoon asks annoyed. Even though Jun Young is his friend, but Jun Young hurt his sister and Chi Hoon don’t like it.

 

“I’m going to debut very soon, you know?” Jun Young said simple.

 

“When?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“7th of January will be my official debut.” Jun Young’s words are so short that Chi Hoon feels very bored hearing him talking.

 

“And so?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“I can’t reach your sister. Did she change her number? I tried calling her a few times.” Jun Young said.

 

“Yeah she did change her numbers. Why are you looking for her?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“I want her to come watch my debut. I miss her, I want to see her so much.” Jun Young said.

 

“I’ll ask her later and then I’ll call you back, ok?” Chi Hoon said.

 

“Yeah sure, thanks for helping!” After that, both of them end their conversation.

 

=======================================================/

 

After finishing her homework, Ye In calls Chi Hoon to pick her up. When Chi Hoon came, Chi Hoon decided to help send Hyung Seok too since Taejun asks his help to send Hyungseok home. Taejun who is now living with Chi Hoon and Ye In came home during dinner bringing some food.

 

[Ye In’s P.O.V]

 

“Ye In-ah, your boyfriend called me.” Chi Hoon oppa said to me. I tried to keep my straight face even thought I was happy and curious about why he called.

 

“He told me that he’s going to debut in 3 more days and he asks me to tell you to come to his showcase.” Chi Hoon oppa said again. He didn’t even have to tell me about it, I can browse through the net and found out about this myself. What I want to hear from that so called boyfriend of mine are words of him realizing that he is still my boyfriend right now.

 

“Why should you go? He hasn’t contact you for what? A month?” Taejun ahjussi said to me. Well, he is right. He wasn’t even there when I broke my arm. He should at least care to call me once a week asking about my broken arm.

 

“He also told me that he misses you so much and he wants to see you.” Chi Hoon oppa said again. He knows it well enough that I’m very weak when it comes to Jun Young oppa. But again, I promise myself to keep on being tough on that Moon leader.

 

I look at Taejun oppa who recently keep on being jealous every time anyone mentions the name Moon Jun Young. Hyung Seok and Ji Ho did tell me that Taejun oppa caring for me is extraordinary very large for me. He talk about me non-stop. He worried about me and Jun Young more than I do. If he has a crush on me, he’s a e!! Eew a haraboji likes me!!

 

“and oh yeah…”

 

“Can’t you stop talking about Jun Young? I’m trying to eat my freaking food!” Taejun oppa suddenly said. I look at him weirdly, excuse me, that’s supposed to be me? I’m supposed to stop anyone talking about Jun Young even though actually I don’t want anyone to stop.

 

“No, I was going to tell Ye In about the girl next door. Her name is Yeon Ju, right? She bake a cake and ask me to pass it to you. It’s in the fridge.” Chi Hoon oppa said. I guess that happen before I came home and Chi Hoon oppa being the forgetful brother only told me after dinner. What a great way of teaching me manner, thanking Yeon Ju after like what, 5 hours?

 

I stand up from my seat and walk to Yeon Ju house. I press her doorbell and wait for Yeon Ju to open the door. When she did, she smiles at me sweetly. She always has this sweet smile planted on her face. Yeon Ju brought me to her room and I was in awe at how big her love for the boybands are. She has like all the poster of the boyband in Korea.

 

“I’m sorry but I have to tell you something.” Yeon Ju said to me.

 

“What is it?” I asks while looking at a U-Kiss poster. Alexander’s eyes is very pretty. I need to find out what kind of lens he uses!

 

“Your brother, Chi Hoon? He’s very annoying.” Yeon Ju said. Ok, that’s new! I never heard people calling my brother annoying before but I find this funny and I’m so curious at the reason.

 

“You know when I came to your house, he didn’t even invite me in and let me stand outside for like half an hour? He keep on talking about how cute, how popular and keep on telling me that he’s a very famous ulzzang. Is he really someone who brags about himself that much?” If you could see my face right now, I basically have my jaw dropped because I’m too shock. Whoever the person Yeon Ju is saying, that person is definitely not my brother, Lee Chi Hoon. Chi Hoon oppa doesn’t really like being popular and he don’t like people calling him cute. By any chance, did Yeon Ju mistakes Taejun as my brother?

 

“You’re talking about my brother, right? The one with the brown hair?” I ask. Yeon Ju nod her head and I just smile at her.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Yeon Ju asks.

 

“Nope, I just find it funny because my brother never acts that way. I need to ask him why he did what he did.” I said. After that we keep on talking and talking until I left her house. I need to know why he’s being someone who’s not him.=======================================================

This chapter was a bit too long, so I divided into two parts...

It would be nice if you comment... I appreciate it so much!!

Sorry for the typo!! edited and please do comment...

I see an increasing number in subscribers but the people commenting are a few...