My Partner (Part 2)

The Normal Life

 

Ye In walk back into her house with the sound of Taejun’s voice nagging her around. She rolled up her eyes feeling annoyed at how Taejun keep on controlling her. He’s taking over Chi Hoon’s job. She can accept it if she likes go back to Busan, but she only went next door.

 

“Oppa, I want to talk to you.” Ye In pulled Chi Hoon into his room. Taejun followed behind and before Taejun could enter the room Ye In close the door that it hit Taejun’s nose very hard.

 

“What happen to you when Ha Neul unnie came?” Ye In directly asks.

 

“What do you mean?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“Yeon Ju unnie told me about what happen. Hello, since when did you become like the JERK PARK TAEJUN?” Ye In purposely said out the word ‘jerk park taejun’ loud.

 

“Well, I don’t know. I just want to tell her about myself.” Chi Hoon said.

 

“You can just tell her nicely your name, what you do and your age. You don’t have to be snobby, that’s not my brother, Lee Chi Hoon. BEING SNOBBY IS WHAT PARK TAEJUN DOES, NOT LEE CHI HOON!” Ye In said the sentence out loud to make Taejun heard her.

 

“I’m not myself, right? I’m weird, right? I think so too. Weird thing is I don’t even know why. I see her everyday but I never talk to her and maybe for once I want her to notice me?” Chi Hoon said.

 

“Oppa, do you by any chance, have any crush on Yeon Ju unnie?” Ye In asks.

 

“Oh yeah Lee Ye In, are you going to Jun Young’s showcase?” Chi Hoon asks hoping that they’ll change their topic.

 

“Mm… I’m not sure either. Oppa, even though ahjussi is being butthurt about Jun Young, sometimes he’s right too. For the past 4 months, I feel like I don’t even have any boyfriend. I feel like I can go out and flirt with any of other ulzzangs in my class.” Ye In said.

 

“I know you’re my sister, Ye In. But sometimes when you have a love problem, don’t you think you act too childishly? Weren’t you the one who promise Jun Young that you’ll try to be very understanding about his job and his busy schedules? You were the one who said ‘it’s ok’ when he told you that your relationship might turn into what you’re seeing right now?” Chi Hoon said. Ye In never once heard any advice about relationship from Chi Hoon and hearing so makes Ye In feels that his brother is right.

 

“I didn’t really expect it to be this awful.” Ye In said looking down.

 

“You could actually predict it. He’s going to be an idol, all of this are going to happen sooner or later. Even DBSK Junsu didn’t get to celebrate his anniversary with his girlfriend because of his busy schedules.” Chi Hoon said.

 

“Get me the tickets, I’ll go to the showcase with Ha Neul unnie. Mm, talking about idol, you shouldn’t have did what you did with Yeon Ju earlier today. Instead, try and get into her idol world like you did with mine.” Ye In says. Ye In open Chi Hoon’s door and Taejun fell forward. Just for today, Taejun hurt himself twice because of Ye In and it makes Ye In happy.

============================================/

 

“WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?” Ye In push Taejun out of her way and went to her seat, that is near the stage.

 

“I’m supposed to monitor you.” Taejun said.

 

“Monitor her for what? It’s not like she’ll go somebody. I’m here.” Yeon Ju said and Ye In nod her head.

 

“Well, whatever!” Taejun said.

 

As ZE:A appeared on the stage, Ye In can’t help but to complain about how their song are a bit weird, but she could see that all of their practice paid off. Her boyfriend, Moon Jun Young keep on throwing love arrow to her that she can’t really stay mad at him. He keeps on glancing her even though he’s performing on stage. Jun Young also look very handsome that Ye In’s eyes only see him on stage. Even if Taejun wave his hand in front of Ye In, it doesn’t seem to bother her, she still sees Jun Young. Maybe like Jun Young, Ye In misses Jun Young so much, even though she had been in denial about it for a month.

 

“YAH LEE YE IN!” Taejun shout a little.

 

“SHUT UP YOU FREAK, I’M TRYING TO WATCH A PERFORMANCE HERE! GO GET OUT IF YOU THINK WHATEVER IN FRONT OF YOU BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH CAUSE IT DOESN’T BOTHER ME!” Ye In says when Taejun cover her eyes. Taejun then sits quietly on his seat.

 

 

=========================================================

Next chapter is a very interesting chapter!!

hehehe wait for it!!

oh and to anyone celebrating Eid, Happy Eid!!