Cheer Up

The Normal Life

 

Ye In wake up when she hears some of her classmate screams. She look up to see Yeon Ju arriving at her class. She’s not looking for Ye In but she’s actually talking to Minjun and Hyungseok right now. Ye In laughed at how excited and bright Hyungseok look.

 

Yeon Ju then wave goodbye to Ye In and walk away. It’s weird how she didn’t even say anything to her. Hyungseok who’s obviously is now on cloud nine walk closer to Ye In. Ye In sit straight up looking at the excited Hyungseok.

 

“What’s up?” Minjun said to Ye In.

 

“You tell me what’s up. Why is Yeon Ju unnie talking to both of you?” Ye In asks.

 

“Just something.” Hyungseok said.

 

“You don’t ‘just something’ me. There definitely is something when you’re smiling like you’d went to heaven.” Ye In said.

 

“When did I told you ‘nothing’? I did told you ‘something’. You’re very weird!” Hyungseok said. Ye In then thought back of what she just said. Yup, she messed up somewhere.

 

“Let me guess, unnie told you guys about that stupid idol and now she wants you to help cheering me up, right or right?” Ye In asks Minjun and Hyungseok.


“You’re definitely right!” Minjun said and do a ‘hip hop handshake’ with Ye In. Ye In smile at how cute Min jun is when he does that.

 

“So, what’s your plan?” Ye In asks.

 

“Flirt!! Let’s go to noraebang!” Hyungseok said.

 

“Why flirt?” Ye In asks.

 

“Hello, you’re now single! Babo!” Hyungseok said.

 

“Single? I can make a move on her?” Yongbin suddenly said.

 

“Did I say anything about being single and available?” Ye In asks.

 

“Whatever! I’ll be following!!” Yongbin said and walk to his seat.

 

Ye In can’t help but to smile at how cute her friends are. She is very grateful that she has a caring neighbor like Yeon Ju. It feels like she has a second sister. So Ah had been comforting her as well even though she’s still in Busan. So Ah don’t want to be separated with her boyfriend, that’s why she stick in Busan. Now that Ye In think about it again, Yeon Ju and Chi Hoon are pretty much like glue themselves.

 

Yeon Ju is always at her house. It feels as if Yeon Ju lives with her instead of being her neighbor. Chi Hoon too, is very happy every time Yeon Ju is around. Did Ye In by any chance missed any details?

 

“Guys, what if you guys come to my house and have fun instead. Chi Hoon oppa is there, Yeon Ju unnie will be there too.” Ye In said.

 

“SURE!!” Hyungseok said screaming. The scary and annoying math teacher glares at all 3 of them.

 

“We know our way out. Bye!” Min Jun said and grabs Ye In out of the class.

 

“I didn’t do anything, why am I out here?” Ye In asks.

 

“The teacher was practically trying to kill you with her glares and you still want to be in that class?” Yongbin suddenly appeared.

 

“If only looks can kill, aye? You guys watch too many X-Man!! And why are you here Yongbin?” Ye In asks.

 

“I’ll be wherever you are!” Yongbin said.

 

“eew, stop it!” Ye In says. Ha Neul is not with them because it turns out that Ha Neul actually woke up late and Myoungjae just decided to skip his school to go on a date with Ha Neul. Do couple really has to be with each other and stick like a glue? Because if it’s that way, then Ye In and Jun Young are not a couple to begin with. They are never together 24/7. Ye In also had changed her numbers. Well, not that she wanted to change it, Chi Hoon did it.

 

Ye In didn’t even bother to asks Taejun what happened since Ye In and Jun Young are no longer together. She just chooses to ignore whatever happen between her and Jun Young. Maybe if Taejun really like her, she should give him a chance, but sometimes she doubt her decision since Taejun is so old for her.

 

=========================================================