Chapter eight

EXO's Dream Girl

No One's POV

          The rest of the day passed by just like that. Seol had many of her classes with at least one exo member, thus building their friendship even more. Seol of course had music class with Suho and Chayeol, had class with Chanyeol [and Bora], lunch with all of exo, algebra courses on her own, vocal classes with either D.O and Baekhyun or with Chen, Luhan and Xiumin. She had co-ed physical education classes with Kris and Tao and Sehun (also with Hyoyeon). Lastly, Seol had taken an extra class for gardening, which Lay was in as well. It was already well into the school year and it was already starting to get colder. Not alot of people had bothered Seol since that day at the cafeteria and everything was in peace, until....

"YAH! BAEK SEOL!" 

Seol was on her way to her dorm along with Hyoyeon when someone had called her. She had turned around and so did Hyoyeon. Once they did, they saw Ji Son. Seol bowed in respect, but Hyoyeon was left clueless on who this person was. "Unnie, Seol was whispering, "that's the sunbaenim that Bora doesn't like." Hyoyeon's face went from confused to downright cold. Any enemy of a friend is her enemy as well. Because Hyoyeon was the same age as Ji Son, she just stood there.

"Baek Seol," Ji Son had begun to say once she was in front of them. Behind her, were the girls who were scolded by Seol at the cafeteria. "What gives you the right to yell at MY dongsaengs like that the other day? Hm?" She stated in a cold, stern voice. Seol told back up from bowing. "Sunbaenim, I had a good reason to... to do that." Seol softly stated. Ji Son scoffed. "Well what is it then?" "They were bothering the exo sunbaenims........ and me." "That's all?! You had to embarass they infront of the entire cafeteria that day just because they were bothering you had your friends?" 

Seol looked up from the ground in disbelief. She couldn't believe what she was hearing right now. (Although Ji Son was dating Kai, she could've cared less for the rest of exo, they always try to keep Kai away from her). "Yes... sunbaenim, I did that because they were bothering us that day and they needed to be put into a place of respect." Seol said sternly. 

"YAH Bael Seol Adams! Just because you think you're big with exo doesn't mean you could treat others who have been here longer than youlike this. Apologize." 

Seol looked at Ji Son in utter shock once again. "Apologize?! Sunbaenim, do hear what you're saying? They should be the ones to apologize." "Yeah, THEY should be the ones apologizing for their poor attitudes." They all turned around to see Bora and Luhan walking their way. Since their first meeting at lunch, they had gotten so much closer to each other. Ji Son scoffed."And who do you think you are barging into other people's business?" "It IS our business Ji Son-sshi." 

Being the oldest one here, Ji Son stopped talking but contined to scowl at Seol while her dongsaengs behind her were giggling over the sight of Luhan. Breaking the silence, Ji Son had begun to speak once more. "Baek Seol, you better watch your back, they aren't always going to be here." Ji Son bitterly smiled and left, not without colliding shoulders with Bora. Bora held firm of the sake of Baek Seol. 

"Baek Seol-sshi, are you okay?" Luhan looked over at Seol with concerned eyes. "Yes Luhan sunbaenim, I'm fine." She smiled at them. "Good. Now let's go you guys, you guys have to be inside the dorms soon." "Oh!" Seol was back to her warm, cheerful self in a flash. "Luhan sunbaenim. This is Hyoyeon unnie, she is a 3rd year just like you and the other older sunbaenims." 

Seol had said linking arms with Hyoyeon. Luhan smiled. "Hello Hyoyeon-sshi. My name is Luhan, nice to meet you." Hyoyeon smiled shyly. "Ah, yes. Hello Luhan-sshi. My name is Kim Hyoyeon." After they had exchanged greetings, they continued to walk as a group towards the girls dorm until Seol had blurted something out. 

"OH!" Everyone nearly jumped in surprise. "Luhan sunbaenim!" "Yah, Seol-sshi, you almost gave me a heart attack." He said as he smiled. "What is it?" "Sunbaenim, I almost forgot to ask you this, but who is Ji Son sunbaenim? Chanyeol oppa also knows her."  Luhan's smile disappeared at her question. "Seol-ah..." Bora started to say. Luhan snapped out of it at smiled again at Bora. "It's okay Bora. He then turned over to Seol. "Seol-ah, Ji Son is Kai's girlfriend." 

Everyone stopped walking and stared at Luhan. "WHAT?!?" "How can Kai sunbaenim go out with someone like that?" Luhan shrugged as if he knew the answer but didn't say anything else, for it wasn't in his place to tell one of his best friend's personal life. Seol had regained herself and looked over at Hyoyeon, she was completely pale. "Unnie! Are you okay?" 

The others looked over that Hyoyeon and also saw her face. "Unnie, are you okay?" "Yes, Hyoyeon-sshi, are you okay?" Hyoyeon shook out of it and looked up at the concerned eyes. She gave her most believeable fake smile. "Yeah... I'm fine. I just can't believe that Kai-sshi would go that... low." To her benefit, the others had taken her excuse and continued to walk again. Seol was still concerned but Hyoyeon's smile brought her to calm down and smile again too. 

Hyoyeon's POV

         We had reached the girl's dorm and we all exchanged our goodbyes with Luhan-sshi. Tired, we opened the door to our dorm and all collasped on the closest bed near the door, Seol's. "Yah!" Seol said after pushing Bora off her stomach. "Go to your own beds." I stood up and gathered my things to go the bathroom. Even behind the closed door, I could still hear Bora and Seol bickering to get off the bed.

Fine." I heard Bora pout and got off the bed. "Omo! Thank you so much!" I heard Seol giggle. I was brushing my teeth after taking a shower when Bora started to bang on the bathroom door."UNNIE! Can you open the door now?" I had just finished and opened the door. Immediately, both Bora and Seol came rushing in. Seol looked like she was in a rush.

"Seol-ah, why are you in such a rush?" I asked her. "Because unnie, I'm going to go to the garden again. I haven't been there in a long, LONG time. also, I joined a gardening course. I thought I could try them out since it's getter colder outside." She had finished getting washed up was was putting her hair into a messy ponytail. "Again? Seol-ah, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Yeah, Seol-ah, I don't think you should go either. They said it was going to snow tonight." Bora and I looked over at Seol you was begging us with her sorry eyes. "PLEASEEEEE unnies, can I go?" I really miss that place. Just... just 10 minutes." Bora and I had exchanged looks and laughed when he caught the feeling of deja-vu. "Fine, but it's 10 MINUTES only." Seol smiled as she jumped for a hug. SHe then took her phone and jacket and left the room. 

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrx-nJkf_3TwAVlfZMYaQ (Hyoyeon's sleepwear minus the accessories)  Bora.jpg (Bora's sleepwear- i know i said cold weather but, you know, there's heating ^.^)

rainbow_112309_c.jpg (Seol's sleepwear when she went out)

 

After Seol left, me and Bora had continued talking, past curfew of course. Everything was going well when Bora had mentioned about earlier. "Unnie, could you believe that that Ji Son girl had the nerve to do that to Seol? I mean seriously. Who does she think she is?" I sighed. "She's Kai's girlfriend." It pained me to say that. "Oh, right." Though I have never met Kai sunbaenim, I already don't like him. If he's going out with that girl, I would not want to meet him." Bora's words stung. Kai wasn't like that at all. I have known Kai all my life, and he isn't like that. "Bora-ah, he isn't like that." "Unnie, how do you know? For all we know, he could be dangerous, selling drugs and--" " BORA!" I screamed. I looked over and saw Bora on her bed shocked at I had just raised my voice.

I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. Bora's words weren't true. That wasn't Kai. "I don't understand why you are talking behind someone's back when they have done nothing to you! I mean, you don't even know him!" For a while, everything was quiet. "Do you know him? Unnie, do... do you know Kai sunbaenim?" I sighed. "Yes." Without anything said, I closed my lamp light and tried to go to bed. Bora from what I thought, did the same. 

Seol's POV

      I left the our room before Bora and Hyoyeon unnie could change their minds. I followed my usual course down to the garden. I checked if anyone had seen me coming down. I didn't see anyone and went into the narrow entrance. Once again, I was enchanted with what I saw. Though there were no flowers in bloom, the trees had still arched the top of the garden to see the beautiful moonlight. It looked so majestic. I really missed this place.

After a while of admiration, I sat down on the rusting bench and pulled out my gardening book Lay sunbaenim had given me the very start of the school year. The garden looked as if it wouldn't hold itself if it wasn't taken care of, so I wanted to become its new caretaker.

During breaks, I had snuck into the garden several times to gather supplies, such as shovels, hoses, rakes, etc. I had been inside several times, but I had never actually had the time to look at the garden as a whole. 

With the light of my phone, I began to read the first few chapters of the book and in those chapters, they had told be how to refurnish the soil in order for the plants to colloect their long missed minerals. "Ah~" I remembered that umma had sent me a care package and in it, there were seedlings of al sorts. I checked my coat pocket and there, I felt the seed. "Ah-ha! Gotcha!"

I smiled at the seed not knowing what it will gorw into and began to shovel out a small portion of dirt. I didn't know if it was going to grow because of the cold whether but I continued my task. I carefully dropped the seed into the hole and reshoveled the dirt, covering it. I then took out my wate bottle. I took a little drink out of it and then poured the rest over the seed. "Goodnight my little seed. Hopefully, you'll grow well in this garden.

I smiled as I patted out the dirt from my hands. I then stood up and sat back down on the bench. I continued to read the gardening book before checking the time, 11:12. "So much for 10 minutes." I said to myself. With that, I had decided to leave my gardening book here along with the gardening supplies and was on my way out when a figure was approching me. 'Chanyeol oppa? Again?' I thought. "Oppa? Is that you?" I asked between the cold air.

I heard no response. Instead, I looked up from the shock that it was actually starting to snow. Bora was right. I looked back at the figure who was slowly getting closer. "Oppa, you know you have a habit of hiding. Opp--". I was greatly wrong. It wasn't Chanyeol oppa or the exo sunbaenims. Instead, a guy in a black coat and sweatpants came walking out. With a straight face, he pulled off his hood, revealig his dyed brownish-red hair and tan face. I told in utter shock. "Kai... Kai sunbaenim?!"

His face showed a bit of confusion, but he was able to keep his face stern. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my garden?" I gulped and tried to hide my face. 'Great job Seol-ah.' I thought.

Kim%20JongIn%20(Kai)%20-%201.jpg (Kai's expression when he sees Seol)