Chapter fifty-one

EXO's Dream Girl

"Bora do I look okay?" Seol asked as she stepped out of the bathroom. Time was getting closer for Tao to pick her up for their mystery date. Bora looked up from her book and smiled cheekily. "Omo, it looks so pretty and its so you!" Seol smiled at Bora's words and looked at herself in the mirror once more. Once she was content to what she was wearing, Seol hopped over to the side of her bed grabbing the ring Tao had given her. She had made it into a necklace as she carefully put it around her neck. "Perfect." Seol muttered as she grabbed her cardigan for back-up. 

"Unnie I'm leaving!" Seol bid her roommate a goodbye before putting on her shoes. "Have fun tonight with Tao!" Bora yelled back as Seol left. And what perfect timing it was when Seol left for the elevator doors had just opened. Seol quickly jumped in and pressed to lobby button. Just as the doors were about to close, they were pulled open once more. Seol looked up to find Ji Son hopping her way in the elevator before letting it fully close. "Oh, unnie." Seol said quite surprised. Ji Son gave her a small smile before leaning back on the elevator railing. The two were  quiet for a moment before Ji Son decided to break the silence. "You're going out?" Seol looked at her and smiled. "Yes, unnie. Tao and I are going out on a date." Ji Son smiled. "He must be a good man then." Seol nodded in agreement. "He is. Oh unnie, are you going out as well?" It took time for Seol to realize that Ji Son was also dressed up as well. She nodded. "Yeah, I am... I'm going out with Jimin tonight." Seol wasn't sure but it sounded as if Ji Son was disappointed by who she was going out with tonight. Seol shook the feeling off the the elevator reached their ground floor. The two girls walked out as Seol got a text:

From Tao~:

                 Seollie I'm right here waiting! I can't wait until I see you~~~~~

Seol smiled as she quickly texted back

To Tao~:

             Well, well. Wait no longer! I'll be out in a few<3

As Seol put her phone away, she looked up at Ji Son, who was looking at her phone. Curious, Seol looked over her stepsisters shoulder to find a text from Jimin.

From Jimin Oppa:

​                          I'm out at the front gate with the car. Reservations are at 7:45. Love you.

Seol looked at Ji Son, who looked slightly agitated and expressionless. Seol tapped her shoulder and Ji Son blinked her eyes a couple of times. "Unnie, are you okay?" Seol asked and Ji Son slowly nodded. "Uh, I guess so." "Is something wrong?" Once again, Ji Son shook her head. "Ani, Seol. I'm fine. Just go and enjoy your date with Tao. I can see him from here." The two girls looked up to see Tao holding a bouquet of pastel roses. Seol smiled as Tao looked over and waved with his free hand before Seol turned back. "Unnie, I'll see you later then. Have fun on your date!" Seol smiled as she left the building reuniting with Tao with a great hug. Ji Son watched with envy as Tao gave her the roses and kissed Seol on the cheek. She saw how he let out an arm for Seol to hold on to as they walked out of her sight. Ji Son sighed. "Jimin doesn't do that..." she muttered as she walked her way through the spring air alone and silent.


 

Seol greeted Tao with a warm smile. Tao returned it with a smile as well, greeting her with a big hug as well. As the two parted, Tao smiled and effortlessly brought over the roses. "These are for you." He said smiling, "I know how much you like pastel colors rather than bold ones." Seol took them out of his hands as she looked over at each one with care, then looking at Tao with care. "Omo, Tao-ah, these are so beautiful. I love them, and you remembered!" She giggled as Tao kissed her cheek. Of course I remember what my girlfriend tells me." Without anything else said, Tao offered Seol his arm and she immediately took it. "So, where are you talking me Mr. Huang Zitao?" Seol looked up to him and he only smirked. "That's a secret." Seol could only pout as the two kept walking. "Oh by the way Tao-ah," Seol started to say, "I like what you did to your hair~" Reaching his car, Tao hid his blushing face as he opened the side door for Seol. He put her flowers in the back and once she was all settled, he climbed to the drivers side before immediately turning the ignition on leaving the school's parking lot as fast as he could. Tao wanted this day to be unforgettable, it was their 100th day together after all. 'I wonder if she would remember.' Tao thought.

***

'I wonder if he remembers.' Seol thought as Tao exited the highway and eventually into a parking lot of a classic looking restaurant. Tao turned to Seol and grinned. "We're here." He said happily as he quickly got out of his car to be able to open Seol's. She giggled at the fact that Tao was being extra cheesy today. The two walked in arm in arm as Tao told the lady at the counter his reservation name. Soon enough, the couple was led into a private room where everything was romantically set up. Seol's eyes widened in complete amazement as to how the room looked so beautiful. She turned to Tao who stood there confidently. "Tao-ah, did you do this?" Seol's smile widened even more when he nodded. "Yeah. I did this for you, come on." Tao took hold of Seol's gentle hand as he seated her across from himself. Ordering for the two of them, Tao had begun to fidget in his seat as the waiters came back with their food. Fortunately, Seol didn't notice for she was shocked by how much food was served to both her and Tao. "Omo... I'm not going to be able to wake up if I eat all of this..." Seol said as she looked at the mountain of classic Chinese noodles on her plate. Tao chuckled along with her as he twirled a spoonful of noddles form his plate, trying to feed them to Seol. Without hesitation, Seol took it in, smiling at his gesture, and as the cheesy couple they were, she fed him back. 

Halfway into their dinner, Tao secretly looked at the waiter giving him a signal not visible to Seol as she ate. The waiter bowed as he left the room. at that point, Tao abruptly stood up as Seol watched him with a mouthful of noddles. Tao smiled as Seol looked completely adorable. "I'll be right back. I'm going to the restroom for a second." Seol nodded as she finished chewing her food. 

***A few minutes later***

Seol heard the door open and immediately turned expecting Tao, but instead, she was bombarded with waiters bringing in flowers and even more flowers that she didn't even realize the lights dimming. Ever so suddenly, Seol's ears picked up the playing song as she realized this was all for her. All around her, the waiters formed a circle around her so she couldn't see Tao sneak back in as the song continued. 

Play this<3

As the song progressed, the waiters finally moved away from the door, revealing Tao with a single white rose. Seol couldn't help herself as she could only stare as he carefully came forward. The two seemed oblivious to everything around them as they slowly came towards each other before stopping in the middle of the room. Tao took he free hand and carefully Seol's cheek as she closed her eyes with his embrace. 

Slowly, the rose he was holding came in between them as Seol took it from his grasp. the music was loud, but Seol was able to hear Tao clearly, as their faces closed in towards each other. "Just like this song, you are my dream, Seol-ah." before she could say anything, Tao's lips took her's in. Seol willingly gave in as she felt Tao's arm slither around her back, bringing her body closer to his until there was no more room in between them. 

The song had eventually ended and the waiters sensed that they should leave these two lovers alone. Their kiss was passionate and longing, as if they haven't seen each other in forever. The two eventually parted due to the loss of breath support. Tao smiled as he looked into Seol's eyes. "I am happy that we were able to spend these 100 days together, and hopefully, we'll spend more days together." Seol smiled as she leaned in, giving Tao a giant hug. "You remembered." Tao held her small body to his, embracing her in his strong arms. "Of course I remember." Seol let go and turned back to the table, retrieving a small violet box. She turned to Tao shyly.

"I know it isn't much compared to how much you prepared and how much money it took, but I thought this could be a symbol to show that we're a... couple..." Tao smiled at Seol's  shyness as he took the box from her hand. He opened it, the box revealing a ring stringed in to become a necklace. Tao took the necklace into his hands as he noticed the voice engraving. His eyes lit up as he looked up to Seol. "Just like when you first said those three words to me, I recorded myself... I know it wasn't my first time saying it to you... but it's the most sincere because I do..." She drifted off. Tao could see her cheeks were turning a light shade of pink and he smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry ,Seol-ah, I don't think I heard you." Seol bit her lip as she smiled.

"Huang Zitao, I love you... a lot."

Upon hearing this, Tao pulled Seol for another hug. "I love you too... a lot." The two just stood there, enjoying each other's embrace before Seol helped Tao put his necklace on. Seol had adjusted hers as Tao became his usual child self and took a selca of the two of them, purposely showing off their necklaces. "This is going to be my new screen-saver." Tao giggle to himself as the two finished their dinner, thanking the restaurant manager for making everything possible for the two of them before heading towards the car. 


"Reservation for Park Jimin, party of two." The woman bowed as she led them into a private room. Ji Son walked hand in hand along Jimin as she noticed a party of workers cleaning out one of the other private rooms. "Oh. I wonder what happened in there." Ji Son said. Luckily, a server walking past heard her remark and smiled. "It was a couple's 100th day today. The lady's boyfriend went all out making every little detail perfect for his lady. He even had us dance with roses for her." Ji Son smiled at the server as he bowed to get back to work. "That girl must be lucky." She whispered. Soon after, both Jimin and Ji Son were seated in another private room. She graciously took the menu to take a look and as did Jimin. The two were silent as their server came back to get their orders. Ordering their usuals, the waiter bowed, leaving the two to have to talk on their own. 

"Oppa, did you hear what one of the workers said about that couple where the boyfriend threw his girlfriend an entire party?" She watched Jimin as he scoffed. "Yeah, I did. Whoever that guy is, he sure is wasting his money." Ji Son stopped midway from drinking her water to stare at him. Jimin chuckled and continued on. "I mean, 100 days isn't even a lot. Who knows, that girl could only be using him for things like that. Why? Do you want me to do that for you?" Ji Son kept her usual expressionless face and shook her head. "Ani, oppa. I was just asking about them." Ji Son had tried her best to keep her slightly annoyed voice in tune, and to her luck, Jimin didn't notice. 

The waiter later came with their orders and the two continued to eat in silence. "So where do you want to go after dinner Ji Son-ah?" Jimin said after swallowing his food down. Ji Son shrugged her shoulders as she continued to cut her steak. "I don't know oppa, you can choose where to go." Unsatisfied with her answer, Jimin continued to urge her. "C'mon Ji Son-ah, at least make this seem as not just a one man job. Let's go to where you want to go tonight." Ji Son stopped cutting and gave him the most realistic fake smile she could muster up. "Sure, oppa. Let's go to the Han river tonight." Jimin hesitated, but eventually agreed. As he continued eating, Ji Son put her knife and fork down. "Jimin looked up to find that Ji Son wasn't eating anymore. "What? Are you not hungry?" He asked as he wiped his mouth clean. Ji Son nodded in response. "Yeah, I lost my appetite oppa." Jimin shrugged it off for he wasn't hungry either. The two sat in awkward silence as Jimin called for their check. He paid it leaving a tip for their surprised server as they left to his car, heading for the Han river.

***

"We'll sit here." Jimin lightly tugged onto Ji Son's hand as they finally found a spot to sit. Jimin could only grunt. He really didn't like going out in crowded public places. He wanted things to keep under his control as he was a massive clean freak; not to mention possessive at that. Whenver someone would turn to him and Ji Son, his grip around her shoulder tightened. "Ow, oppa!" Ji Son whined as his grip became a little bit too hard. Immediately, Jimin weakened his grip around the now hurting and slightly agitated Ji Son.

"I really don't understand why you would want to come here when it's so crowded and loud." Jimin pouted as Ji Son inhaled heavily. All around her, there were families with their children, as well as couples enjoying each others company. And then there was her and Jimin. Ever since she was a child, Ji Son would love to go to the Han river for so fresh air and to enjoy the relaxing comfort made from both her mother and... Kai. The fresh air had eventually zoned out Jimin's childish whining, giving her a chance to think for herself. was this really the life she wanted? Spreading hate wherever she would go, making others fear and hate her? Even the man she loves is known to her so-called evil side. And then there was Seol. Seol was still a pain, but a more tolerable pain in her eyes. Ji Son had appreciated the kind gestures Seol would do even if she would push her back. She was like a sister she never wanted, but slowly; becoming the sister she really needed. 

Ji Son sighed as she breathed in once more before knowing what she had to do in order for her to be free of all the evil she'd ever done. She turned to Jimin who smiled slightly at her. "Oppa..." She started off.

"Hm?"

​This was it. The ticket to her freedom, to her happiness, for a new beginning...

"Oppa, let's break up."



***** Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here! I am back with a bit of drama. Please forgive me for not updating. School has been for me and I am beyond stressed at this point. But hey, this is karma for holding everything off for the last minute... I really regret that... Anyway, hopefully I will update tomorrow and if not, please don't hunt me down! This was a dramatic-ish update and I guess they'll be more to come as the story will wind down. I don't know, I was thinking of ending EXO's Dream Girl at around 70 chapters, maybe a little less, who knows?*****