Chapter forty-five

EXO's Dream Girl

Seol's (Your) POV

"You guys, we did a great job!" I exclaimed after taking a look of our work. 

Hoseok oppa had been ignoring me ever since the schools opened again, but I've been using all my free time to come to the venue I found with Kai and Suho oppa to decorate it, this time, with the boys. Taehyung gave me a bottle of water as he and his friends stood around me, admiring their work as well. "So you all know the plan for tomorrow right?" Immediately, Taehyung nodded. 

"Yeah noona. We're gonna be really cold to hyung and when we go to dance practice, we'll say were going to a party umma invited us to go and so he'll drive us here and then... SURPRISE!" I patted his head in acknowledgement as the others bobbed their heads. "Okay, it's getting pretty late, so lets go. I'll drive." The boys went upstairs to go get their things, leaving he downstairs in the living room, waiting for them. Jimin had come down first before any of the other boys and sat across from me.

I tried not to notice it but I could feel his stare, all I could do was look down to my phone, pretending I was doing something. I gulped as I heard him sigh loudly as he plopped himself next to me. I gathered my courage and looked up. "Do you need anything Jimin-sshi?" 

He only smirked as he continued to stare. I sighed. Knowing that this wasn't going to go anywhere, I took the keys from my bag and stood up, only to be pulled back down. "Yah, what are you doing?!" 

In a flash, Jimin-sshi was on top of me and I was right under. I gulped as I felt his breath on my forehead. "So you crawled your way into my Ji Son's family too, huh?" My eyes popped open as I looked at him with rage. "I didn't do anything. What how does that concern you?" "It concern's me because my girl is having a lot of trouble because of you and those exo people you call friends. I glared at him. "As far as I'm concerned, I think Ji Son loved Kai than you." My statement was cold and harsh... I didn't know where it came from. I fought my way to sit up, only to be put back down at a much stronger force, Jimin was gripping onto my wrists and it had started to hurt me. 

I whimpered a little as he came towards my face a little closer. "You don't know anything." He stated. "Ji Son loves me more than that bastard and I will make sure of that, even if I have to do it my way." 

Within seconds, he let go of me and I sat up, rubbing my reddish wrists. As if on cue, the boys jogged down the stairs and I sat up. "Noona, are you okay?" Taehyung noticed my weird expression as I started the car engine. I turned to him, giving him my best smile, hiding my red wrists with my sweater. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little hungry." He smiled as he took out a cookie from his bag and fed it to me. "

Ah, noona, umma said I could sleep over at your new place today. Can I? I'll sleep on the floor of your room." Taehyung smiled cheekily and I scoffed. "You can sleep over, but you're not sleeping on the floor. That bed of mine could hold more than three people I think." He smiled and went back to his music and I looked back to the road. at the stoplight, I adjusted my mirror, only to catch a glimpse of the sleeping boys in the back of the van; as well as a smirking Jimin. I acted as if I didn't see it and kept my eyes on the now just turned green light. 

One by one, I dropped the boys off to their homes until it was only Jimin, Taehyung and myself in the car. I coughed as I turned around. "Where do you want me to drop you Jimin-sshi?" "I'm coming over to you're place to visit my girlfriend." I gulped as I nodded. "Daebak Jimin-ah, we could play for a little longer." He gave Jimin a smile and he returned it. I sighed. "Home it is." 

No One's POV

Seol had arrived and parked the van in the driveway, immediately being greeted my the guards and Ms. Kim. "Welcome back adjasshi. I see you have brought guests. Should I prepare the guest rooms?" 

Seol immediately shook her head. "Aniyo, Ms. Kim. My cousin will sleep with me and Jimin-sshi... he is just visiting Ji Son." She nodded as she moved away from the entrance for us to come in. 

Coming inside the house, Seol dropped off the car keys into a little pot near the door as she took of her shoes. She turned to her cousin and laughed at his awed face. Jimin looked as if he'd been here before with this blank expression.

And he has. Immediately, he turned down the corner towards Ji Son's dance room and disappeared. 

"Noona, you live here?!" Taehyung gasped in awe as Seol walked him to the main family room. "Yeah, I do know. Yah, you know i also have my own music room... do you want to see it?" Taehyung looked at her with bright eyes as she chuckled. 

No words were needed when Seol brought the door open all the way, leaving Taehyung loose his balance as he clumsily walked in. "Waw, noona you have everything now." He stated as he ran to the wide selections of guitars. "I guess I do, OH!" Her sudden outburst caused the younger boy to flinch. "Taehyung-ah, you have to meet Mr. Hwang, my step-father." Taehyung didn't even get a chance to say yes before Seol grabbed him by the wrist and across the hall towards the dining room.

"Umma!" Seol smiled as they hugged. at the corner of her eye, she spotted Mr. Hwang near the kitchen island. She went over and Mr. Hwang smiled at her. "Welcome home Seol-ah." He said as he placed the diced carrots into the frying pan. "Hello Mr. Hwang." She lightly hugged him. Surprised as he was, Mr. Hwang took this chance for granted to get close with his new step-daughter and hugged her back. She smiled as they parted, bringing Taehyung next to her.

"Mr. Hwang, this is my cousin, Kim Taehyung." The younger bowed and smiled. "Hello Mr. Hwang. I am Kim Taehyung, Seol noona's youngest cousin. Its nice to finally meet you and exchange greetings." Mr. Hwang wiped his hand with a nearby towel and smiled. "Ah, yes. I've heard a lot about you from your imo and Seol-ah. It is very nice to finally meet you." "Mr. Hwang, Taehyung is going to sleep over tonight in my room. Is that okay?" Mr. Hwang smiled. "Of course it is. Dinner's almost ready, why don't you two get the table set, hm?" the latter of the two nodded and followed some of Mr. Hwang's servants into the dining room, carrying plates with them as well.

Unlike most of the house, the kitchen gave more of a cozy feel than a modern rich. To Seol, that was more than perfect. She and Taehyung watched on how the servants placed the plates and mimicked their moves. Here and there, the servants smiled in a long time. It's been a while since there has been a warm feeling.

The food was brought out and everyone took their seats. Servants were sent to go get Ji Son as the others sat down. A few minutes later, both Ji Son and Jimin came out. Seol watched as she kissed him goodbye, not even bothering to introduce him to Mr. Hwang. Her smiled with Jimin left as soon as he did. Nevertheless, she sat down in her chair and began to eat. 

The warm cozy feeling was gone as everyone began to eat in silence. The only sounds that filled the air were the clacking of spoons and chopsticks on the plates. 

"So girls, your mother and I have something to tell all of you." Seol looked up as Ji Son ignored eye contact and looked at her plate. "As you all may know, we have planned our marriage ceremony to be in late march, and since the month has begun, the both of us will be really busy with these arrangements...." Mr. Hwang drifted off before starting again. "Family wise, we have to choose clothing matters, in which all you three will go and choose bridesmaid gowns and pick up the wedding dress." Ji Son immediately coughed on her food as she took a napkin. "Ah, I can't believe that it's so close now." Seol stated as she looked over to Ji Son, who glared at her. 

"Also, we would like to get formalities out of the way. Seol-ah, you can call me father from now on, okay?" She nodded. "Father, not Mr. Hwang. Got it." "Oh right. Ji Son-ah is one year older than you are right? Can you now call her unnie?"

Both of the two girls eyes widened as they looked at each other. "Uhm, I... I could try..." She shyly stated. Seol looked at Ji Son and inhaled. "No more formalities sunbaenim. It's Ji Son unnie now." 

"Also you, Ji Son-ah." Mr. Hwang stated. "From now on, you will see Seol as your dongsaeng and her mother as your own okay?" Ji Son sat back in her chair in complete disbelief. How was she supposed to see those people as her family if she didn't even find her father her own family? Instead, she stood up and was ready to leave the table. "Ji Son-ah, please down. I know this is a little bit hard for you, but please bear with us. Can't you not see me as your mother?" She turned to Mrs. Adams with a straight face. "You will never be my mother."  

"Ji Son." Mr. Hwang said in a stern voice. She ignored and walked away from the table before someone grabbed her arm. She turned around to find Seol looking straight at her, she was almost glaring. "Ji Son... unnie." She said and the older smirked. "What? didn't I tell you this wasn't going to be the happy family you thought it would be? Hell just started." She yanked her arm from Seol's grip, only to see the redness of her wrists. 

"Huh, I see my boyfriend delivered my message to you." "Unnie." Seol stated as she took hold of Ji Son's arm once again. This time, Ji Son's fuel was lit up and she immediately pulled out of Seol's grip, pushing her to the wall. "Don't ever call me that when you're not in front of them. Do you know why?" Ji Son's face became even more bitter, if that was even possible. "Because we will never be sisters, ever." 

With that said, Ji Son let go of Seol and went back into her dance room, locking it behind her, leaving the younger in a complete state of shock. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****Hello every reader! Justmyself5 here. I am so sorry for not giving out a daily update. It's the weekend and I really wanted to, but I am surrounded by the enemy..... *whispers homework*

Nevertheless, I hope this short update will give me some time to write later on. OH! I am actually not sure if I metioned it yet so.....

Thank you very much to my good friend roses14 for making me a second poster \^.^/ So I'll see everyone in the next update~~~~~*****

hello.gif  tumblr_lyy1puJPOD1r6ydaz.gif

(P.S: Who has heard the 2NE1 crush album and SNSD's Mr. Mr.? I love them~~~~~)