Chapter three

EXO's Dream Girl

Your POV

        "Omo, I sighed, " I'm sooooo full."That's what you get from eating off my plate too." Bora chuckled. After dinner, me, Bora and Hyoyeon unnie left the cafeteria after Bora had told us that during the assembly; (the assembly I wasn't paying attention to and the one unnie didn't attend) the principal had told us that after we ate, we were to report to the administrators office so we can receive our schedules and uniforms. The administrator's office was opposite of the cafeteria, which meant, we had to walk to the other side of the school. We didn't mind of course. After eating a major dinner, we needed the exercise. Also, we were able to see what the school looked like. As it's brochure stated, it was very, very beautiful. After a while of talking and walking, we finally found the administrator's office, as we saw other freshmen students lining up to also receive their schedules and uniforms. Like everyone else, we lined up until we heard 'NEXT!'. One by one, we had started to go inside empty and out with everything. Bora was called in first, then Hyoyeon unnie, and lastly, me. Once we were inside, a group of teachers were lined up assigning students on where to go. We were then asked to fill out the basic information: name, birth date, parents, and gender. After filling out the forms, one of the teachers had given me my class schedule and my uniform. I was dismissed outside to find Bora and Hyoyeon unnie waiting for me. "Can you believe these uniforms?" I asked excitedly. "They are so beautiful." To most students, these uniforms were cheesy, but for someone that came from so little, it was as beautiful as a ball gown. "Yeah, they should be pretty, " Bora started to say, " they cost a lot of money. I watched as her eyes widened at the price and i decided to look at it myself; so did Hyoyeon unnie. We checked the sleeve of our uniforms. There, it stated that this uniform costs..... '796,928 W'. My eyes followed Bora's and widened until it hurt. Unnie's did the same. "It costs that much?!?" I exclaimed. "That's like $750.00 USD!" Bora pointed out. "Wow. We better not get these things ruined. I don't think we can afford them without our scholarships." Hyoyeon unnie said. We all chuckled lightly as we carefully put our uniforms into the given bags from the office. Not risking the chance that our uniforms might get damaged from the outside, we had decided to go to our dorm. On on our way back, something had caught the corner of my eye. I stopped walking and leaned in to what I saw. I looked like an entrance to somewhere. It was narrow, just like in the book the secret garden. looking at its mysteriousness, only wanted me to go inside it even more. I turned over and saw that Bora and Hyoyeon unnie were getting farther away. "Yah!" I called, as I was waving my hand to come back. They looked confused but went back anyway as they saw my excited face. "What is it Seol?" Hyoyeon unnie asked carefully. "Look." I pointed my finger towards the narrowing oak-way entrance to who knows what. "Let's go in there. I want to see it." I said excitedly. "Seol-ah, I don't think we should." The older ones said in unison. "Pleaseeeeee~ I pleaded, " I just want to see what's in there for one minute, and then we'll leave." I pouted. Bora and Hyoyeon unnie exchanged looks at each other, then looked at me and sighed. "Only for one minute." Hyoyeon unnie started to say. "Then we'll leave." Bora finished. Within seconds, I jumped in joy and pulled both their arms to the narrow entrance, only to be awed by what we saw next. 

         "It's..... a garden." Hyoyeon unnie said, letting herself calm down after expecting the worst. The same went for Bora. For me on the other hand, It was 'love at first sight.'  It was a garden, thought worn, it was still very beautiful. The pathways were made of now broken cobblestones with grass and weeds growing in between them. There were also flowers, many flowers. Since spring had arrived, there were roses, tulips, daisies and so much more at the brink of blooming. We had continued to walk under the vined arches, along the ragged cobblestone path and stumbled upon a wooden wishing well. Around them, there were pink weeping willow trees covering this garden's existence from everyone else. I also saw that under one of the weeping willows, was a rusting white bench, like the one you would see in the movies. "This place...... this place is perfect." I exclaimed. " It sure is." Bora said stunned. "Yeah, it's so beautiful, and peaceful." Hyoyeon unnie said. I turned to the both them, as they did the same. With that, I gave them a 'I-told-you-so' face. They saw it and laughed. "Okay, okay, you were right." This place is the best." Hyoyeon unnie said. "Daebak!" Bora yelled right before she hugged us to the ground. We laughed and after, just laid there and admired the garden's quiet beauty for a while. 

nice-garden1.jpg?w=690&h=460  280320961_09ef7a6d8f_z.jpg   

          We were once set on going back to our dorms and caring for our very expensive uniforms, and instead, we were here in this hidden garden in peace. "Seol-ah, we should get going." Hyoyeon stated. "Why?" I asked blankly. She shook me until I was back into reality. Bora had told her that it was already 10:00p.m. "We were here since we got our uniforms... that was three hours ago." Hyoyeon stated. " Freshmen curfew is at 10:30. We have to go." Bora said, as she started to stand up from the grass. I sighed deeply. I really did not want to leave this place, but I also didn't want to get my friends in trouble when it isn't even our first night as Seoul Arts students. Hyoyeon unnie helped me up from the grass and Bora passed me my uniform and schedule. We had gone through the narrow entrance and were finally one our way to the dormitories. I had unlocked the door and we came pouring in. We sat on our beds and waited for each other to finish in the bathroom. By the time I was finished washing up, I let Bora go in. It was 10:15. I then remembered that I had to call umma after I got here but after meeting my new friends and the assemblies and food, I had forgotten to call her. I went into my jeans to look for my phone.... phone, no phone?!? "OH MY GOSH!" I screamed in English. Hyoyeon unnie stared at me and Bora just came out of the bathroom. "What's wrong Seol?" Bora asked, drying her hair. " I think I dropped my phone back at the garden when we stood up and  left." I said as I started to put my sweatshirt over my pajamas." Do you want us to come with you Seol-ah?" Hyoyeon asked concerned. I was about to nod, before I saw their tired faces. I then shook me head. "Ani, I can go by myself." I reassured them with my smile and left. I was going down the stairs and was holding onto Bora's phone. She had given it to me before I left in order for me to call it and find it faster without getting caught. I checked the time again, '10:28'. "I better hurry up so I won't get caught." I whispered as I fastened my pace towards the hidden, narrow entrance.

 

Chanyeol's POV

       After dinner, EXO had split up to do their own things. My first priority was to try and apologize to Tao for earlier. I knew it was wrong, especially when Kai would step in. I took out my phone and checked the time, '10:31'. "Freshmen curfew," I said, "those were the times." I slid my phone back into my pocket and had knocked on Tao's dorm room.

 

                                                                                      -20 minutes later-  

        I walked for a while before stopping and sitting on one of the benches in front of the girls dormitory. I had knocked on Tao's door and immediately kicked me out without another word. He was still mad from earlier. I couldn't blame him for it. But my other half, still thinks that this is completely ridiculous. Tao doesn't even know the girl, nevertheless her name. Well, even though he doesn't know her name, she was indeed, really pretty. I continued to sit on the bench and started to fiddle with my phone trying to text Tao, when I heard something from behind me. 'I better hurry up so I won't get caught.' Is what it sounded like. I turned around to see a girl in her pajamas coming out of the girls dorm and heading somewhere. 'Who is she? Freshmen student?' I thought. Without me knowing, I was on my feet and was following that girl to what eventually looked like... like an oak entrance. Huh, who knew? I've been here for a while and I have never seen this part of the school; mainly because I don't pay attention to much. I came back to reality when I saw that girl, as she fearlessly entered the entrance and disappeared. I immediately followed. 'This entrance is so narrow, especially for my height.' I thought to myself. I had eventually squeezed myself through the entrance and quickly hid behind a thick willow tree to watch that girl. Only did I realize where I actually was. I looked around at the steady darkness. It was a garden, an old one at that. There was some old lights posted around the old garden and it was actually a really pretty place; quiet place too. 'I could use this place as a rest away place away from EXO, and school.' I thought. I continued to watch the girl and she was calling something on the phone. After a few rings, I heard, 'Just like her I want to be pretty. I want to be pretty, don't lie to my face; telling me I'm pretty....' "Oh!" I heard her say. She squatted on the ground and picked up... another phone. 'Ahhh, she was looking for her phone.' I thought. She had turned around the entrance and was about to leave when she stopped, looking shocked. I was also shocked. 'What is she doing?' I thought. But she didn't move, as if she was watching something, "What.... who are you and what are you doing here?" I was taken aback from her talking. "Who is she talking to?" I whispered. " I'm talking to you!" She stated. I was completely shocked by her answer; only to realize what she meant. I didn't even know that I had slowly walked out of hiding behind the tree and was now facing her at a distance.