Chapter fifty-nine

EXO's Dream Girl

"Morning, sunshine." 

Seol entered the kitchen to where she was greeted my her father. 

"Morning appa." 

"Are you feeling better now?" She nodded as Ji Son came in. 

"She must be well rested now since she's been sleeping for the past two days." Seol's eyes widened and starred at her sister as she started laughing. "Two days?!" 

The kitchen was soon filled with laughter as Seol still could not believe it. "Oh my goodness."

"Oh, by the way, where is umma?" 

"I'm right here!" Seol turned after swallowing her morning coffee as her mother greeter her with a kiss to the forehead. "Your face has brightened from the last two days of beauty sleep." Seol sighed and nodded. "I guess so."

In the midst of enjoying breakfast, the doorbell rang as Ms. Kim hurriedly ran to open it. "Seol ajasshi, it is Hoseok-sshi." Seol stood up as she bowed to Ms. Kim and headed towards the door. "Oh, oppa!" 

Hoseok was wearing a plain white V-neck and a simple pairing of jeans and sneakers. "Oh, seems someone is awake." He mocked as she gave him a slight shove as she let him in, closing the door behind her. "Do you know how many times I visited and that I couldn't stay long because you were asleep?" He smiled as they sat down on the couch as she scoffed. "You know no one told you to come." 

"Actually, mother did. During your beauty sleep, I was able to make a few arrangements to enter the Park home." 

Seol's eyes slightly closed as she heard the name as her mother came in. "Oh, hello mother." She smiled at the both of them as she motioned for him to sit back down. "Seol-ah, I think it's best if you leave for a moment and your father and I will discuss with Hoseok, okay?" Seol hesitantly nodded, although a part of her did want to hear what they were going to talk about. 

"Appa, umma's out with Hoseok oppa." His face immediately changed as he stood up leaving Ji Son in a serious mood as well. "Ji Son-ah, you and Seol should go out today, get some fresh air and away from all this drama. I'll have the guards assist you." 

"That's okay appa. We'll just bring along Kai and Tao. We'll be fine with them." He hesitated at Ji Son's suggestion but ended up nodding quickly as he left the kitchen and into the living room.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Ji Son turned back to Seol who she noticed as completely zoned out. "Seol-ah?"

"Hm? Oh, uhm..... let's just do whatever you want to do unnie." Ji Son pouted as she nodded and shooed her off to get dressed as she called Kai.

"Hello?"

"Oppa." He realized that she was whispering.

"Are you okay? Why are you whispering?" 

"Because Seol's finally awake."

"Oh, really?! That's great! I'll tell Tao." 

"Appa told us to go out today and we want you guys to come. She can't know what everyone's up to."

Kai chuckled on the other line. "Yeah sure. We'll be there in a few. And with everything going on, she might not even notice it." 

"Okay. Call me later when you guys are out." 

"Okay, I love you." 

"Love you too." 

Ji Son hung up as She as well went upstairs. Because this stalker was able to get into their home, Seol and Ji Son have been sharing rooms as Seol's bed was big enough for the both of them. 

"Oh, you're already dressed?" Seol finished knotting her hair into a loose braid as she gave a small smile to her. "Yeah. I'll wait for you outside." Ji Son hummbed in response as Seol closed the door behind her. 


  "So what are we going to do today, hm?" Tao pulled Seol closer to him as she gave out a small giggle. "Anything you want will fine." Tao hid his pout. Knowing the situation she was in, he tried his best to make her forget about everything for once, especially with such an important day coming ahead. 

"Oh, let's go get some ice cream and then shop. Shopping always relieves the stress." Ji Son smiled as Seol agreed to her suggestion as the four spotted entered the the COEX mall as they found an ice cream shop. "Ji Son and Seol sat down as both Kai and Tao gave their orders up front.

"So let's see here, one vanilla for my girlfriend, and one cookies and cream for me."

"And one strawberry for my Seollie and chocolate for me." Tao was relieved when Seol had finally cut loose of all her stress as she began to be her old self; bubbly and cheerful. He couldn't help but steal a kiss from her cheek once he saw her smile widen. 

"Tao-ah!" Seol blushed as he took her into a hug. "I can't help it, you're to adorable!" 

Kai and Ji Son watched the two as they laughed. "What a couple they are." "I know." 

After Tao had calmed down as Seol's cheeks returned to their normal color, they left the ice cream parlor as they headed for the clothing departments. Although Tao had put up a fuss, he knew the plan and left with Kai in search of their style of clothing as Seol and Ji Son looked for theirs.

"Unnie, what exactly are we shopping for?" Ji Son turned to Seol as she looked through the racks of gowns and dresses. "Well, I mean appa told us to do something today and I haven't been to the mall in a while so why not?" She flashed Seol a smile as she nodded.

She seemed to have bought it.

"Unnie, how about this one?" Ji Son turned to find a strapless number. "Do you want to try it on? Is that your style?" The gown was a royal blue as it had a sleek cut to show some skin. 

Seol immediately shook her head. "Of course not. This is for you." Ji Son's eyes widened as Seol gave her a smile. 

"You want me to try it?" 

"Yes. You're the only one I know that can pull it off unnie." 

Ji Son smiled. "Alright. For you, I'll try it." Seol grinned as she handed her the gown as a saleswoman led her towards the dressing rooms. 

"Now, let's call Jongin~" 


"Seol-ah."

She turned to find both Kai and Tao walking her way and she smiled. "Yah, I have something to show you."

Tao embraced her into a hug as Kai looked at her confused. "What?" She said nothing and turned to the dressing room area. "Come on." She led the two towards where Ji Son was stationed as she told them to sit down. "Yah, be quiet. She doesn't know that you guys entered here."

With that, Seol headed off to the door and knocked. "Unnie, are you ready? I want to see it."

"Oh, I'm ready. I'm coming out now."

Seol excitedly hummed in response as she sat down in between Kai and Tao.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready unnie!"

The door opened, revealing Ji Son in the gown. Her hair was already straight, which had given the whole look the chic touch. She looked up to find not only Seol there, but Tao and Kai as well. 

Seol was a giggling mess as Kai slowly stood up with his mouth completely open. 

"Ji Son-ah." Ji Son's eyes widened. "Kai-ah, what are you doing here?!"

"Se..seol c..called me.. a..and T..tao here..." His shuttering was obvious as Seol held her stomach from laugther.

Ji Son blushed. "Do... do you like it?" She turned to the other two as Seol nodded. "I do make good choices. Jongin must agree~" Tao laughed along with her as Ji Son put a hand to her face. "Oh my god." "But unnie, you look really nice. Buy it!"

"I agree." Her attention turned to Kai who was grinning from ear to ear. "My Ji Son can pull of anything." She gave him a chuckle as she went into his embrace. "Like it that much?" Kai nodded. "Very much." "Yah~"

"What are you going to buy Seol-ah?" Seol turned her attention to Tao as she shrugged. "I don't think I'm going to buy anything." All ears perked up as they all heard Seol's statement. "Why not?" Ji Son sat down next to her sister as Seol sighed. "I won't even know where to use these types of dresses. Maybe I can re-wear the gowns I wore at umma and appa's engagement party.

Ji Son tried to question her more, but Kai softely patted her shoulder. If she would've kept it up, Seol might've caught on with their plan. With that, Ji Son kept shut. "Are you  sure you don't want to buy anything?" Tao asked Seol as she nodded. He pulled her into a hug and she returned it. "I'll just pay for the gown and then we'll go home, okay?" Ji Son left to change as Seol nodded her head. Although what Seol didn't know what that Ji Son paid for two gowns.


"How about I take you out again tomorrow?" The four were walking down the streets of Gangnam as Seol looked up to Tao's suggestion. "Again?" He nodded. "We haven't been out on a date in a while, so let's have one tomorrow." Seol smiled at his many attempts eventually nodding in agreement as Tao kissed her temple.

"This date, I assure you my Seollie, is going to be unforgettable." 

"Thank you Tao-ah. I love you~" Seol grinned as he continued to plant sweet kisses on her cheeks before he was hit in the head by Kai. "Yah, yah, yah we are out in public, people are looking." Tao shoved him back as he held hands with Seol. "Then let them stare." Seol blushed as Tao smiled at her.

"Sometimes I can't believe we're friends Huang ZiTao." 

"Same goes for me Kim Jongin." 

Arriving at the doorstep of their home, Ji Son and Seol kissed their boyfriends goodbye as they entered the house. "Don't forget Seol-ah, I'm picking you up at 9 tomorrow!" Seol waved him off as the guards closed the gate doors. 

"We're home!" The two kicked off their shoes as they entered the living room. 

"Oppa, you're still here?!" Seol found Hoseok still in the same position he was in when she and Ji Son left... that was hours ago. 

"Oh, I guess I still am. We had a lot to talk about." He grinned at her as she sat down across from him. "Talk about what things?" "That, Seollie, is a secret~" He smirked as she threw him a pillow. "Yah!" 

Ji Son entered the kitchen to find her parents sitting together at the dining table. "Seol wouldn't buy anything so I decided to buy something new for her. I just put it in your room." Her parents smiled as they continued to 'work'. "Ji Son-ah, she doesn't suspect anything, does she?" Ji Son smiled as she took a sip of her water. "She doesn't have a clue."

"That's good. Everything should be ready by tonight so tomorrow will shine out." Their mother patted their fathers shoulders as Ji Son headed back out to join Hoseok and Seol.

"Why can't you tell me?!" Ji Son stopped in her steps to find Seol on top of Hoseok to with a pillow to his face. "Because I can't, now get off!" Ji Son chuckled as she set her cup of water on a table as she walked up to Seol.

"What are you doing?"

Seol looked up at her as she brushed her bangs away from her face. "Oppa's hiding something from me and I'm using my method to get it out of him unnie." Hoseok looked pitifully upto Ji Son as she helped him get Seol off of him. "There must be a reason on why. I'm sure he'll tell you in time Seol-ah.""Yeah, I will." Seol glared at Hoseok as he fixed his shirt. He stuck his tongue out as she threw him another pillow. 

Just as Seol had agreed to stop hitting him, Hoseok's phone rang. "Hello? Taehyung?"

He stood up as his grin grew wider as both Seol and Ji Son could hear the screams on the other side of the line. "Alright, alright. I'll tell her, hang up!"

Hoseok dropped his phone on the couch as he silently cheered. "Oppa, what happened? Why are you and Taehyung so excited?" He turned to her as he suddenly jumped down next to her on the couch. "Yah, you know that idol competition we practiced for?" She nodded.

"Well the results are back and they emailed us saying that we made it! We get to perform in front of the biggest entertainment companies in Korean ever!!!" Seol's eyes widened as she jumped up along with Hoseok as they celebrated with a hug. "Oppa that's great news! It's such a pity that unnie and I didn't get a chance to enter, we could've performed too. But we'll support you!" Hoseok grinned as he ruffled her hair as he smiled at Ji Son. "Thanks Seol-ah."

Seol didn't even get to sit down as her phone began to ring. "Hello? Oh, Tao-ah."

"What, you too?!"

Hoseok and Ji Son looked over at Seol curiously as she was laughing and yelling at the same time. "Omo, that's great! I'll tell them now. I have two teams to support now!" Sel hung up as she grinned at Hoseok. "What was that Seol?"

"Oppa, EXO entered as a group in that competition thing too, they got in as well." 

"Looks like we have some competition." Hoseok smirked as he fixed his hair. "It's getting late. I should probably leave now." Seol pouted, but nodded as she hugged Hoseok as Ji Son stood up to him out the door.

"Everything is set, right?" Ji son asked him as he stepped out of the door.

He smiled. "Everything is set. All we need is her."


*****Hello every reader! Justmyself5 here and I finally managed to update today, although my computer is lagging A LOT. So what I've seen in my comment box is that you're all thinking about what's going to happen to Seol, but I can only tell you all that I have set my mind on what is going to happen at the ending of E.D.G so bear with me here. Also, I am really happy to see that I gained a few more subbies for E.D.G and I would like to thank you for that. Also I would really love to hear what you all are thinking on how E.D.G is going to end and maybe I might use them for the ending chapters. Thank you all once again for reading, and I'll see you all in the next update~*****