Chapter five

EXO's Dream Girl

Your POV

          After Suho sunbaenim recognized me, he invited me to sit with him and from there, we had started to talk about our music, and how much of a coincidence it was for us to be attending the same college now. " Yes, I have been into music ever since I could remember, my father was an American music teacher," you gulped, " but he died a couple of years ago." I couldn't look up to Suho subaenim. ' Great job Seol,' I thought, 'you told another one.' I held myself from crying and finally lifted my head looking at Suho sunbaenim. " Seol-sshi, it's okay." Suho sunbaenim began. "To tell you the truth, I understand you completely. My mother also died when I was at a young age. You know, you're the only person I told this too, excluding the exo members." I looked at him in shock. "She did sunbaenim? I'm sorry." He gave me a small smile before speaking. "It's okay Seol-sshi, you know, for me telling you all this, you must be an important in my life..." You blushed before speaking. "Oh sunbaenim, you don't have to use honorifics with me, you can just call me Seol." "Oh...okay 'Seol'. You, also don't have to call me sunbaenim. How about 'oppa'?"  I quietly laughed at his sudden cockiness. "Okay 'oppa'." 

          It was already 8:30. An hour talking to Suho oppa. Earlier, I had showed him my schedule and his eyes lit up. My first class was music class, instrumental. Suho oppa also had that class. He had told you that she wasn't talented with musical instruments, but he was taking lessons and was getting pretty good on the guitar... As he examples by playing on your guitar. "Oppa, for a beginner, you are amazing." I said excitedly. "Thank you Seol-ah." Oppa smiled at you. You two didn't even know what time it was until students started to file into the school, they were mostly girls. After seeing the sight of Suho oppa and you, their hormones drove crazy. "Oppa, who is this girl?!" "Oppa, how could you do this to me?!" "Oppa where is the rest of exo?" you sat there looking confused as girls gave you the death glare. Suho oppa, on the other hand, looked completely irritated... he tried not to show it. Slowly, he stood up with your guitar case in hand and you followed him; only to be followed by more glars form the girls. "Excuse me ladies," oppa began, "She is my dongsaeng, and we have the same class right now." Without another word, Suho oppa grabbed me by my wrist and carefully lead me out of the cafeteria and into our first class on second floor, room 248. "Seol-ah, I'n sorry for all this." Suho said pitifully as you  two walked in and took a seat.(No one was in class yet) I didn't understand why he was apologizing though. I took it as those girls were just his admirers, and of course would feel threatened to see their "love" with another girl... me."Oppa, you don't have to apologize, those girls just like you... I may have looked like a threat to them. I don't understand why though, they are beautiful." I stated. "Oh, by the way, who is exo? You said that you're their leader. Who are they?" Suho oppa lightly laughed at me. 'She's so innocent.' He thought. 'She doesn't even know what beauty is.' "Seol-ah, exo is a group of boys. There are twelve of us in that group. I am their main leader, but because there are so many of us, we have another leader. ​Suho oppa had gone on and explained who exo was and their big populartiy throughout the school. From what he was saying, I was paying attention to every word. From what he had said, These boys, including himself were long-tme friends since their childhood. They were all talented musically in their own way. Shuo oppa had also explained who each member looked like. Kris sunbaenim was blonde and was the tallest one out of exo. "You could not miss him by any chance." Suho oppa said to me. The two oldest members of exo were Xiumin and Luhan sunbaenim. Though they were the oldest, they have baby faces to make others think that they were the youngest.Another member with a baby face was tall Chanyeol sunbaenim. Though he was a babay face, he was a rapper. And when he would speak, a deep voice would come out. Lay sunbaenim was the one with caramel colored hair and he had a deep dimple on his right cheek. Baekhyun sunbaenim was the one with the eye-smile with blonde-brown hair. Kyungsoo sunbaenim was the one with reddish hair was had really big eyes. Along with Suho oppa, he was one of the shortest in exo. Sehun sunbaenim was the one who held a milky complexion. He looks serious most of the time, but because he is the youngest, he is a child underneath. Chen sunbaenim was the one with light brown hair who loves to play around with , that's why his nickname is "troll". Kai sunbaenim was the tan skinned one, who looks serious. Suho oppa said that he had a girlfriend of 2 years and that she goes to this school as a dancing major. 'Why is everyone a dancing major?' I thought. Lastly, Tao sunbaenim. He was also one of the youngest in exo and knows martial arts, especailly wushu. You could immediateyl recognize him with this dark eye-bags under his eyes. "Does he not get enough sleep oppa?" I asked. Suho oppa only laughed at me. "Ani, he gets lots of sleep. He says that he was born with them." I formed an 'o' with my mouth, as Suho oppa laughed at me. I think he said that the members that were talented in dancing were Kai, Lay, Sehun and Xiumin.   The ones that were talented vocally were himself, Kyungsoo (who he said goes by D.O), Chen, Luhan and Baekhyun. Lastly, the ones who were talented with rapping skills, as well as physical height were Kris, Tao and Chanyeol. "Wow," I started to say. "You guys are talented. And there are four Chinese members right? Who were they again? Oh right, Kris sunbaenim, Lay sunbaenim, Luhan sunbaenim and Tao sunbaenim." 

Suho's POV

           I held stiff when Seol had said Tao's name. "Seol-ah," I began to say, you don't have to use honorifics with Tao... or Sehun. They are your age." "Oh. Really? I thought that everyone in exo was in their 2nd or 3rd year in the school." Seol said confused. I laughed at her cluelessness. "Yes, they are in their 2nd year, because they had started college early because they had proven themselves to show a lot talent and skill." Seol had formed an 'o' with for the hundredth time since we were talking to about the exo members. "Oh, Seol-ah," I started to say, "there is one exo member joining us in this class." "Oh really? Who is it?" She asked. "Chanyeol is going to be joining us." I stated. 

           Because of our non-stop talking, we didn't know that class was about to start. Students in uniform were slowing coming in and out of them, most looked over at me and Seol. I hated this. Everytime I would make a new friend, these people would make them go away... that's why I mostly had exo, they same went for them. But was Seol was different. Despite the nasty looks she was getting from other female students, she smiled back and went back to talking to me. She was different. Hopefully, exo would excet her in as a new friend. This had given me an idea. "Seol-ah." "Hm?" Would you like to join me and exo for lunch today?" "Oh, oppa that would be great." She said. "Is it okay if I could bring my roommates too?" I looked at her and hesitated. But eventually, I agreed. I didn't want her to feel awkward with twelve guys, especially with Tao. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up sign.

tumblr_m3smqqboGB1r27owuo1_500.png

Class had started and our teacher was taking attendance. I looked around and saw no sign of Chanyeol anywhere. 'First day back and he is already late?' I thought. I was brought back to realtiy when Seol, my new seat-mate passed a note. 'Oppa, where is Chanyeol sunbaenim? From how you described him, I don't see anyone that looks like that.' I smiled and wrote back, 'I know, he's not in class yet.' I had passed the note back when the door slammed open. Seol jumped from shock and turned over. I did the same. 'Chanyeol, you idiot.' I thought as he bowed to the teacher. The girls in my class were now whispering in delight as Chanyeol was about to take a seat before he saw who I was sitting with. I looked over at Seol. She was completely frozen. "That's Chanyeol." I said as she turned back to reality. "O-oh.." She shuttered and turned back to the teacher as he continued to take attendance. "Okay class, settle down. Now that Mr. Park had decided to show up, let's proceed to attendance.... Ms. Adams? Baek Seol Adams." Seol raised her hand and put it back down, only looking at her desk. Something was wrong with her. "Seol-ah," I whispered, " are you okay?" "Yes, Seol-sshi, are you okay?" A voice said behind me. Chanyeol, of course. Seol flinched. Finally, with hesitation, she whispered back, "Ye..ss oppa, I'm fi..nee." I could tell that she was lying but to see how uncomfortable she was, I decided to let it go. After our teacher took our attendance, he asked if anyone would like to play anything from their own taste. As usual, nobody had raised their hand. "Oh, I see then," our teacher began to say. "Park Chanyeol! Up to the front." Immediately the girls were softly giggling. I looked over at Seol and back to Chanyeol. She couldn't look at him. On the opposite, Chanyeol sighed and went up to the front of the class. As Chanyeol sat with his guitar, he looked over at Seol and chuckled. 'So it's Chanyeol." I thought. 

Chanyeol's POV

      I sat down in front of the class and pulled out my guitar. I could hear the girls giggling, but I ignored them. I was only looking at one girl. Seol.'So she's in this class, huh?' I thought. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact the she was trying to hide her face from my staring. Memories of last night appeared in my mind within a matter of seconds. I smiled at them, before I was pulled out from day-dreaming. "Any day now Mr. Park." The teacher said impatiently. "Oh! Ah, yes." I responded. With tuning finished, I began to play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPjmOR-Nckw (I know it's hard, but please try to ignore henry while he's singing). When I finished, my ears were filled with loud screams and clapping. I looked over at Seol and Suho hyung. He was clapping and Seol, with her head still hiding from my view was clapping as well. I found it really cute. I stood up, bowed and went back to my seat.... Behind Seol. 

       "Does anyone else want to go?" The teacher asked. Because of my performance, fangirls immediately stepped up, one by one and played. Some were good and some where bad. Some even did so badly that it felt like the instrument itself was hurting from pain. I looked over at Seol, whose eyes were shut tight from the screeching of the instruments and voices.She felt the exact same way I was feeling. After a number of people went, The teacher again asked if anyone wanted to go. I looked over at Suho hyung who was nudging Seol. The teacher had also seen this. "Ms. Adams," he said softly, "It's your turn." Seol looked up surprised by what the teacher said. The classroom was silent. I looked over and saw the girls giving her glares. Breaking the silence, I looked over at Suho hyung who was clapping. I followed, of course. One by one others started joining in. Seol was shaking, but stood up. She took out her guitar and sat on the stool in front of the class. I looked at her guitar. It was full of writing, in Hangeul and in English. It looked unique... just like her. She took a deep breath in and started to play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CdjIrKcq8 (Again pretend that he is a she).

       After she finished, I was left in awe, so were the other students. At the same time, Suho hyung and I clapped our hands the loudest we could, followed by other students. She looked up in shock. Just a while ago, she was getting a handful of glares and the next a standing ovation. She smiled as she bowed and then went back to her seat. I was going to say something, but Suho hyung beat me to it. "Yah, Seol-ah, you were amazing. I am a proud sunbaenim." He said confidently. I looked over at Seol. She laughed as she was putting away her guitar. Just when she did, the bell rang. Everyone left and alone in the classroom was myself, Seol, and Suho hyung. I had overheard hyung asking Seol what class she had next. She answered back saying that she had dance class with a sigh. I also had that class. I watched as she waved goodbye to Suho hyung and that is when I took my chance. From behind her, I took her guitar case out of her hands and carried it along with my own. I turned around to see her shocked face. "What... what do you think you're doing?" Seol said as she ran to catch up with me. "What does it look like? I'm helping you carry your stuff to our next class." I smiled. Seol stopped in her steps, "Chanyeol-sshi.....   our next class?" I nodded. "Yes Seol-ah," I said informally. "Oh," I said and walked back to her. " Call me oppa, okay?" I smiled as she started to turn red and I started to walk away. I turned around, only to plaster a grin on my face as she followed me calling softly, "Op...oppa..... wait for m..e."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTjKbpAclJuopCkVZPLNZ    86461e195600ba5832c0b404a608440d.png   exo-exo-k-suho-favimcom-507677.jpg