Chapter nineteen

EXO's Dream Girl

EXO's POV

The ball had begun and Suho was busy greeting his many guests to even notice that all the members, including the four that went to China were already here, chatting with one another. Suho's family had outdone themselves this time. They had rented one of the largest villas and decided to have their ball there. It was beautiful and very grand.

grand-floridian-christmas-tree.jpg (Grand ballroom)

Finally Suho had his hands free and ran towards s. "Ahh, so sorry everyone. I didn't know my parents were going to throw the ball today. I thought it was next week." 

"It's okay hyung." Kyungsoo had said patting his back. "Everyone had brought their secret santa girfts right? I can't wait until I get my gift." Beakhyun said as he was fixing his jacket of his suit. The otheres members laughed in agreement.

28813572.jpg    86097452.jpg  exo-tao798x1280-638x1024.jpg  

 

exo-chen737x1280-589x1024.jpg  77476085.jpg  tumblr_mwyhy4Htbj1riav2to1_500.jpg  exo-10-lay.jpg

 

PZoweRo.jpg  BaIaVV6CAAAioSX.jpg  tumblr_mwypftM6QB1riav2to1_500.jpg  66781796.jpg

 

The party had started a while ago, but there was still no sight of Bora or Seol. Tao was getting anxious. "Suho hyung, you told Seol about this palce right?" Suho patted his back. "Of course I did Tao-ah. But it's her choice if she wants to come or not." "HYUNGG!" Tao was on the verge of crying. Although it was only a few days, Tao had missed dearly. He had thought of her every second since he was in China. 

Most people were on the dance floor dancing to the waltz while other guests were watching, eating and chatting with one another. Suddenly, the main doors opened and in came Bora and Seol. 

They bowed at Suho's parents for being late and were then headed towards the exo members.

Everyone of the members mouths were widely opened. Luhan immediately stood up as the other members followed. Bora had had her hair slightly curled and pinned up from the back and was wearing light make-up in contrast with her bold red gown. She was absolutely stunning. Luhan's grin did not leave his face. Then came Seol. The rest of the members had greeted her as she awkardly sat down in between Suho and Kai. 

Seol was the complete opposite of Bora. Unlike Bora, she was wearing a pure white sleeveless gown. Her hair was split in the middle and curled. The red lipstick she wore had also complemented her beautiful milky skin and white gown. She looked perfect to them. 

download8.jpg  218706125623931637JyZTrQvGc.jpg

 

A3S3XeSCcAA7zub.png:large  tumblr_lvk4zq72l51r0on9vo1_500.jpg 

 

Seol's POV

I felt completely awkward with the exo oppas. Maybe I shouldn't have worn this dress. In order to break the ice, I tried to make a conversation come to life. 

"How are you oppas?" There was silence, before everyone had started to chime in on how they were and what they did. Eventually, the awkwardness disappeared and we had started to talk comfortably with each other again. Food was served with the fire burning warmly, everything was perfect. Just as I was talking with Kai oppa and Sehun, I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around to see a man. He looked familiar to me though. 

I heard him clear his throat. "May I have a dance?" I swallowed the food in my mouth and spoke. "But... I can't dance." He smiled warmly. "That's alright." He offered his hand. With this politeness, I smiled and took his hand. I stood up and smiled at Kai and Sehun before I mouthed 'S-O-R-R-Y." 

This man lead me to the middle of the dance floor and we slowly started to move side to side. It was actually kind of fun. "Oh." I stated, causing this man to look at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled. "I'm fine, but I never got your name. I'm Baek Seol. You can call me Seol." I expected him to also say his name, but what her said next was quite alraming for me.

"I know who you are." He said dryly. I looked up at him with shock. "But sir, I have never seen you before. I do not seem to know you." I heard him chuckle. "Seollie, you do know me~" Before I could answer, he had dipped me gently and slowly bourght me up, being dangerously close to his face. I gulped. My eyes were shut. "Who... who are you?" I asked softly. I opened my eyes and found him smiling. That smile. I know that smile! It suddenly hit me.

"Jung Hoseok?" I looked at his face and he smiled. 

"Correct! But, I go by 'J-Hope' now." 

BPq-a_BCAAEoneO.jpg:large 

 

*** Welcome to the story BTS's J-Hope!***