Chapter sixty-six

EXO's Dream Girl

"We just came back and this happens." 

Ji Son sighed as she opened the car door for Seol. "I know unnie. I was really looking forward this new semester. You were going to be a third year student with Jongin and I was going to be a second year student."

"At least we didn't unpack in our dorms yet, that would've been a while to pack up again." Ji Son tried to help Seol feel better though it wasn't much of help.   

"I'm sorry girls. That your father and I couldn't be as much help to keep you both in school." Their mother fixed Seol's hair as she turned back to the passenger seat. "Unnie, do you think the members will be safe if we're not with them?" She nodded. "I think by getting away from them, we'll be doing some good by keeping them all safe." 

"At least that's something good in this situation." Seol sighed. 

"I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me--" 

"It's Tao." Seol gripped onto her phone as she let her phone ring. "I can't tell him... not right now." Ji Son nodded in agreement as she watched Seol decline the call. She leaned her head over to Ji Son's shoulder as Ji Son her hair. "Everything's going to be okay." "How cam you be so sure unnie?" She sighed. "I'm not sure Seol-ah. But what I do know is that we can get through this together, okay?" 

Seol hummed in response as she watched the car leave Seoul Arts Academy through its windows. 



"Hyung she's not answering!" Tao sighed as he recalled Seol's number

"The person you are trying to call cannot be reached at this moment. Please try---" 

"Damnit!" Tao leaned his back against the wall as Chanyeol followed his actions. "They said that they left the office and I don't know where they are." 

"They went home." 

From behind them, Kai had his hands in his pockets as he sighed. "They aren't coming back any time soon either." Immediately Tao stood up and looked at him. "What do you mean they went home?" 

Kai sighed as he looked at both Tao and Chanyeol, the two having confused and worried faces at the same time. 

"Hoseok called me a while ago and said that Jimin came to their practice room." 

Hearing his name, Tao tightened his grip on his phone. Chanyeol sighed as he squeezed Tao's shoulder in reassurance as Kai continued.

"He escaped but left them a warning that... that he will stop at nothing to get me and Seol just to have Ji Son back. We both called the police and their parents and when they came to the school, they were told that Seol and Ji Son couldn't go to school because they would be putting everyone in danger so they will be staying home until all this is over..." 

"But what if this doesn't just blow over? They won't be able to leave their home and go to school!" Tao was angry. Not only at Jimin, but himself as he wasn't able to protect Seol from all of this. "Kai-ah, what the hell are we supposed to do?" 

He shrugged. "I have absolutely no idea Tao-ah. I was allowed to stay at school because Seol thought it was best to be here, that being separated from us will protect us from him." 

"But who's protecting them then?" Chanyeol asked as Tao nodded in agreement. "No one's there, their all alone because of that bastard." 

"Their parents, can't be there all the time so they've had security and the police on this whole case, so there's some protection." Kai answered. "But that's not good enough. We should be there... wait, can we even visit them?" The two looked at Kai as he stared back.

"Yeah." 

Sighing in relief, the two gave a small smile. "So we can go whenever we want?" Tao asked. 

"Not whenever, weekends only. I don't know all details, but just be happy we can actually see them." Kai pointed out. 

"Yeah... I guess this semester won't be that bad." 


"Home."

"Home." 

Both Seol and Ji Son stopped in the front of their home as they watched everyone rush around. Staff, security, the whole nine yards as it wasn't only them on their feet. 

"Girls, I think it's best if you come inside now." Ms. Kim called as she took both girls by the arm, quickly leading them inside. "Is all this really necessary?" Ji Son asked as she watched everyone rushing to get things done to protect her and Seol. "I'm afraid so, ajasshis. This Jimin character is dangerous and we need to protect the both of you." Ji Son's anger rose as she heard his name. All of this was happening because of him, ans she hated it. Seol on the other hand, stopped talking ever since she had ignored Tao's phone calls. 

This was all hitting her hard. 

"Now," Ms. Kim broke Ji Son's train of thought as they arrived in front of Seol's bedroom.  In front of them, two men bowed, then resumed back to their firm stance. "Your parents have agreed that you two should share Seol's bedroom as Ji Son's ajasshi's has already been compromised." She pointed at the two men. "These men are here for your protection," she explained. Ji Son nodded as Seol only stared at the door and the men. "Well, I will leave you two here. If there's anything you need, you can tell these men, or can call me."

"Thank you Ms. Kim." Ji Son gave her a small smile as she watched her disappear down the stairs where the rest of the staff was. 

"Seol-ah, let's go inside." Ji Son linked her arm with Seol's as she led her inside. One of the men held the door open for them. "Thank you." Ji Son said as she closed the door behind her. 

"Looks like we'll be roommates for a while." Ji Son joked as Seol made no effort to even smile. Ji Son saw how upset she was and sat down on Seol's bed. "Seol-ah, come here." 

Doing as told, Seol followed and sat down next to her. 

"What's wrong Seol-ah?" 

She sighed. "Everything. Everything is wrong unnie." 

"Yah, I told you we'll get through this. Jimin doesn't stand a chance against all of us." Ji Son rubbed Seol's arms in comfort as Seol pulled loose and stood back up again. "No! Unnie, you don't understand... you don't understand any of this!"

Ji Son looked at Seol seriously. "Seol," she said sternly, "I am living this hell just as much as you are. I don't understand what you're trying to say."

Seol looked at her with tears in her eyes. "Unnie you just don't get it!" She screamed. Ji Son was baffled at what she was witnessing. "Seol-ah..."

"No, unnie, you don't get it. None of you get any of this!!!"

"Then help me understand!" Ji Son shouted back.

Just then, a knock came through the doors. "ajasshis, is everything alright in there?" Ji Son sighed heavily before responding. "Yes, We're fine, thank you."

"If you need anything, just---"

"I understand. Thank you."

Ji Son then turned her attention away from the door and back onto Seol. "Seol-ah, please tell me what you mean. I will help you, just please don't lock me out because we are in this together." Seol looked at Ji Son in her eyes as she finally let the tears flow. 

"There's... there's something you need to know..." 


*****Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here with another update, yay! I only have like 2 more days of vacation so I'll try to update everyday until it ends. But how lucky am I that I have another vacation soon? I'll be able to update again~ anyways, until the next update!*****