Chapter sixty-five

EXO's Dream Girl

"Thank you for being you." 

Seol smiled as she sat up with Kai. "Kim Jongin, you really are something else." He smirked as he nodded. "I really am, aren't I?" She nodded in agreement as she gave out a large sigh. "Well, I think we should get going. I don't about you, but if I'm late to dance class on our first day back, ssaem is gonna make me dance in front of the entire class... I don't wanna do that." 

Seol immediately got up and gathered her books by the bench as Kai just stretched his arms. "Yah, let's go!" Kai smiled as he got up, walking ever so slowly towards her. "I don't know, I kinda wanna see you dance in front of the class. And knowing you can't dance, I'll even ask Chanyeol hyung to record it for me~" Seol threw in a pout as she threw one of her books at him. "Not funny." Catching her book, Kai smirked. "It's pretty funny to me." Handing her book back, the two walked out of the narrow entrance and into the main building. 

"Jongin-ah, I'll see you later during our lunch break with everyone else." Kai smiled as he nodded. "Go ahead, I'll watch you go off to your class first." Rolling her eyes, Seol began to walk. "You know I'm not the girl you should be doing this to~" Kai only shook his head. "I know! I'm just being nice!" He called after her. Seol giggled a little as she waved at Kai before disappearing behind the corner. 

Just as he was walking towards his next class, Kai's phone began to ring.

"Hello? Hoseok?" 

"Kai!" Hoseok coughed. "We have a major problem." 

Furrowing his eyebrows, Kai listened to what Hoseok was saying as he was still trying to catch his breath. "Okay, call Seol's parents and I'll tell the guys to keep on eye on them. Okay, I'm hanging up." 



"And here she comes!" Chanyeol yelled as he found Seol running towards the dance studios glass doors. Ji Son and Bora stopped in mid-conversation as they waved at Seol as she was trying to catch her breath. "I.... didn't wanna... wanna be late... ssaem might make me... dance in front of the class... can't... can't do that." Hyoyeon jumped behind her and gave her a reassuring pat on the back. "Don't worry, it looks like ssaem is tired from vacation too. I don't think we'll be doing much of anything today." "Oh, thank god!" Seol collasped on the floor next to Chanyeol as he messed up her hair. "You got lucky Seollie." "I know, very lucky." She breathed out.

"Attention students of Seoul Arts Academy!" Everyone stopped in the midst of their conversations as they listened to these rare announcements. "Would students Hwang Baek Seol and Hwang Ji Son please enter the main building's administrator's office immediately. That is all." Seol and Ji Son looked at each other confusingly as did the rest of the class. Getting up, Ji Son held open the door for Seol as the two soon disappeared up the stairs. Chanyeol sighed. "It's our first day back, we couldn't have gotten in trouble already."

*

"Unnie, are we in any trouble?" Ji Son shrugged. "I don't know. We just got here, we couldn't have done anything." Reaching the third floor of the main building, the two arrived at the doors of the administrator's office. Ji Son was the first to enter, followed by Seol. Within the office, stood Kai with a very worried face as he watched the two enter.

"Oh, Kai-ah, what are you doing here?" Ji Son immediately went to Kai's side as he slid his hands into hers, holding it tight. Seol stood there in silence as she quietly bowed and walked over to Kai's other side. "Principal Im, with the stern look on his face grew more worried as he looked at the three students in from of him. "Before you two jump into any conclusions, you two are not in trouble whatseoever." Immediately, Seol gave out a relieved sigh. "If we're not in any trouble, what are we here for?" Ji Son questioned, only to be silenced by Kai's strong grip on her hand.

"Principal Im, one of his secretaries had popped her head in, " Their parents were reached and are on their way." Seol watched as he nodded,  her eyes staring into his own. 

"Our parents?" Seol asked. "Why are our parents coming down to the school?" Kai sighed. "Not our parents, Seol-ah. Your parents; yours and Ji Son's." 

"Why?"

"Because... because...." he paused, not knowing what to say to the two girls he cared for the most. 

"Because you're both in danger." 



"It's been more than 3 course classes that went by, where are they?" Tao begn to grow impatient as both Seol and Ji Son still weren't at the lunch table, and neither was Kai. 

"Did anyone hear anything about the announcement earlier?" Suho took a bite of his sandwich as everyone shook their heads. "I did." Behind them, both Bora and Hyoyeon we walking down with their lunch trays. Bora sat with Luhan as Hyoyeon settle herself between Suho and Lay. "What'd you hear Hyoyeon?" She sighed as she looked at the guys, especially Tao. Some of my friends in our literature class said that they saw Seol and Ji Son's parents going into the  main building as they were walking to class. They said that Seol's mother was already in tears before they even set foot into the school.

Tao's breathing became hitched as his impatience was eating him alive. I slightly slammed his hands on the table as he immediately got up and left the lunch hall. "He's going to the administrator's office to see what's happening with Seol and her family." Lay firmly started. Chanyeol watched as Tao's figure began to get smaller and smaller as he entered the main building rather fast. "Well, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm going with him," Chanyeol said as he got up from the table, "Something is wrong here... I can feel it."


"What do you mean we have to restrict our daughters from attending the school?!" Mr. Hwang slammed his fists onto the chair arm as he looked desperately into Principal Im's eyes. "Honey... please..." Seol stood beside her mother as she watched how she tried to soothe their father.  

"I'm very truly sorry about this situation but Park Jimin, from what was uncovered is a very dangerous student who doesn't care about his well-being or anyone else. If I allow the two to continue to attend the school, knowing that he is out there and ready to 'take' them at all costs, I can't have this event jeopardize the well-being of the school and its students." 

Mr. Hwang sighed again, as Mrs. Hwang looked at Kai. "Jongin-ah, I know you know that Hoseok called us to come to the school but you know the details he didn't tell us. Please, " she cried, "You need to tell all of us what he said to you." Kai nodded silently as he turned and saw Seol's face frown... it didn't suit her whatsoever. Ji Son squeezed onto his shoulder as he sighed. 

"He... he said that Jimin had come into their practice room earlier today and said that he knows that we're on the lookout for him. That... he had changed for the worse and... and..." his voice hitched. Ji Son squeezed his arm in support knowing that not one of them will like to hear what he was about to say...

"That... he will get his hands on Seol and I, and that he will reclaim Ji Son-ah as his own again..." At this point, Kai did not feel scared, what he felt was anger and hate. "That he will stop at nothing to do what he wants--- "So... just try and stop me." 

Seol watched as Ji Son was doing her best at keeping Kai at bay as she saw the anger and hate burn in his eyes. She sighed. "We... we should agree... not to go to school for a while." Everyone froze and looked up at her. "We don't want to hurt anyone else because of our problem with Jimin. Unnie, we should stay home so we won't hurt anyone..." Ji Son sighed as she nodded. "Seol's right. Not only do both of us have to be under watch, but Kai as well. Though he can go to school. If... if he's not with me, he'll be safe..." she choked. Kai looked at her as tears began to fall from both of their eyes.

"Hey, don't cry." He propped her chin up so that his eyes could meet hers. "We'll... we'll get through this, and we'll win, okay? There's no need to cry." Ji Son smiled a bit as Seol had taken her hand and put it with hers. "Unnie, we'll win against him or my dead body." 

 

From afar, a figure in familiar black clothing watches the scene before him. He smirked. "This is only the beginning for everyone, " he whispered to himself, "only the beginning."


***** Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here! I think its these very rare time where I had the energy to have a double update. Hopefully the story will progress a little faster now and finally end right? Until the next update!*****