Chapter fifty-four

EXO's Dream Girl

"YOU."

Jimin angrily walked his way up to the EXO table, glaring at his one and only target. The members stood up as well, ready to pull anyone back if necessary. The cafe went silent as all eyes were on Jimin. "You, Kai. You ruined everything." He stated coldly, causing Kai to give him an expressionless gaze. Among the members, he was the only one seated comfortably. "Get up." Jimin snarled at him, making Kai scoff. Instead, he turned to s. "Take Bora and Hyoyeon and the rest of the people out of here for their safety." Both Luhan and Tao were the first one to react as they carefully escorted the girls and civilians out. Hyoyeon gave Kai a worried look. As Kai saw it, he gave her a small reassuring smile before she disappeared out of his sight. "Didn't you hear me? Get. Up." Jimin voice showed total aggravation and Kai took a sip of his water. "Why should I?" That did it. Immediately, Jimin's fists coiled with Kai's shirt collar as he glared right into his eyes. The members took into action, but Kai stopped them. "Hyungs, let him be. I actually want to hear his sad words." Kai smirked causing Jimin to slightly twitch. "You think this is funny, huh? Taking another man's girl?" 

That has taken Kai off guard, although he tried not to show it. "What the hell are you talking about?" Jimin loosened his grip on Kai as he used his hand to point over at Ji Son and Seol. Once Kai set his eyes on Ji Son, he scowled. "Because of you, she broke up with me. You bastard, what do you have that I don't that makes her still love you even though I'm here?!" Jimin yelled into Kai's face as the said man went stiff. he had no idea they broke up. and because of him? Yeah right. Kai scoffed. "That's because she never loved you. You were her distraction from me." Jimin's eyes were bloodshot as his fist went flying into Kai's left cheek. He had let Kai go, making his fall to the floor with Jimin following right after. Punch after punch Jimin hit Kai and. The members too were trying to pry Jimin away from Kai but his anger and stamina were way too much than they could handle. Kai got a chance to fight back, but he was already bleeding compared to Jimin. 

"GET OFF OF HIM!" A unison of yells were heard as Kai turned his face over to find to fuzzy figures come his way, but he was able to make Seol's fragile body out. He also realized that Ji Son was there as well. The girls separated so Seol could pull Kai away with other members as Ji Son did the same with Jimin. Seeing Ji Son, Jimin stopped his actions. "Hey babe, you like what I did? I did it because of you this time." He gave her a smirk as Ji Son slapped him on the spot. "You're a sick bastard." Jimin's smirk turned into a frown as he saw Ji Son making her way to see if Kai was okay, but he wouldn't let her win like this. He took her by the arm, swinging Ji Son hard enough to make her fall to the floor. "Ah," She yelped as his grip was tightening every second. She glared at him through her tears. "Let go of me!" His hand, which was now a bloody pulp caressed Ji Son's face. Immediately, she backed away from disgust as Kai's blood was getting on her face. "Baby, I'll forgive you now, I now what I did wrong. I'll take care of you now, I promise. C'mon let's get out of here together and we'll---" "Are you sick, or are you just plain stupid?!" Jimin looked up to find Seol running their way as he scoffed. "Let go of her." Seol glared at him as she took her hands, helping Ji Son pry herself out of his grip.

Immediately, Jimin lunged his arm away, making Seol fall down as well. "Seol-ah!" Ji Son tried to crawl towards her sister, but all Jimin saw was pure hatred towards everything in his sight. He had changed for sure. Seeing Ji Son crawl towards her, he kicked Ji Son's stomach hard, causing her to black out from the sudden shock and pain. With tears in her eyes she watched as Seol tried to come for her as Jimin was their barrier they couldn't cross before her eyes closed. "Unnie!" Jimin pulled Seol's hair as she yelped for help. Seeing the amount of fear in Seol's eyes, Jimin gave her an evil smile. "You were the b**** who told my Ji Son to break it off with me right? Huh, you should've thought better before going against me, sweetheart." 

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Tao ran towards Jimin as he kicked his side. Jimin fell to the ground as Tao urged s to take over. Worry was seen throughout his face as he took Seol into his arms. Her clothes were stained from the blood Jimin cared. He could feel Seol shaking as she held onto his tighter. "Seola-h, are you okay?" Tao whispered as Seol whimpered. He suddenly felt her move away from him as Seol looked at him with tear-filled eyes. "Ji Son unnie." Without giving him a chance to say anything, Seol used her remaining strength to move towards her unconscious sister. "We have to get her to the hospital." Tao nodded as he looked up to find the school administrator's and medics around the entire cafe. "Officers, that's him." One of the teachers pointed to Jimin, who was being held down by Chanyeol and Xiumin. The officers roughly arrested  Jimin as he was in violation to so many things. Not to mention the restraining orders that were put into action. No matter the harshness of the police, Jimin began to laugh hysterically. "This isn't over everyone! This is just the beginning!" Seol shuddered at his words but nevertheless focused her thoughts to Ji Son. "don't worry unnie, we're going to get you out of here." The medics took over Seol watched them take both Kai and Ji Son into ambulances. "Seol-ah, get into one too, you need treatment as well." Seol shook her head at Tao. "Tao-ah, I'm fine. I... I..." Seol didn't get to finish her sentence as Seol clutched her chest. Tao's eyes widened as he watched Seol stumble into his arms. "It...it hurts..." Tao's tears fell as he called the medics to come back. That was all Seol heard as she also out.


 

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Seol awoke as her eyes tried to adjust to the brightness of this white room. Seol realized that she was in a hospital room. She groaned as she felt a pinch in her arm. She turned to find a huge needle stuck into her arm with her blood being out. "You're awake!" Seol turned her attention towards Tao as he set the bouquet of flowers down on a table as he went forward to kiss Seol's forehead. "You weren't supposed to wake up this early though. It wasn't even a day yet and your doctor gave you a bunch of medication." Tao took Seol's free hand into his as Seol smiled at him. "Is that why everything I see is fuzzy?" She softly chuckled as Seol recalled the actions earlier in the day. "Tao-ah, where is Kai and Ji Son unnie?" Tao's look became serious as he looked at her. "They're fine. I heard that Ji Son-sshi is in her room already, but she's still out cold. Kai is awake and he's---" "SEOL-AH!" The two looked over to find Kai, his face heavily bandaged as he walked into the room. "Kai's right here." Tao finished his sentence. "Seol-ah, I'm going to get you some food and water." Tao stood up and motioned Kai to sit down as well. "You guys look awful." Tao said as he left the room. 

"Are you okay Jongin-ah?" Seol asked as she lifted her hand towards Kai's face. He smiled as allowed for Seol to observe his wounds. "Yah, I should be asking you that. But how did you get involved?" Kai's face was serious as Seol sighed. "Ji Son unnie just needed help. And before you say it, I wanted to help her, she didn't hurt me in any way! I have no regrets on what happened to me." Seol looked at Kai as he was a bit surprised. "Willingly?" Seol scoffed as she nodded. "Yeah. Now, can you help me up so I can visit her?" Seol sat up in her bed as she was about to pull the needle out as Kai stopped her. "Yah yah yah, don't pull it out, your doctor told you to stay put." "Over what? I was hurt the least out of us three." Seol continued to disobey Kai before she thought of an idea.

"Jongin-ah." "What?" "I'll stay here but you have to check on unnie for me." Kai slumped into his chair as he blinked. "Seriously?" Seol nodded. "If not, I will." Seol continued to move as she was heading to the needle as Kai took her hand in his and pleaded. "Okay, okay. I'll check on her. Just sit here and rest. I don't want you to get hurt again." Seol smiled as Kai grumbled a few things. "Yah! Kim Jongin, you'll thank me later for this." Kai stood up as he walked to the door. "Yeah right." 


Ji Son had also awoken as she was just trying to adjust to the light in the room. "Omo, honey, she's waking up." Ji Son turned over to the find both her father and Seol's mother looking over her, she could tell that they were extremely worried. "What...what happened?" Ji Son mumbled as she gently rubbed her temples. Her father took her hand into his as he kissed her forehead. "Your school called us when both you and Seol arrived into the hospital." Ji Son's eyes immediately jerked open as she looked at her father. "Seol... where is she? Is she okay?" A bit taken aback her father looked to Seol's mother as she tried to hide her worry. "Seol's fine... she was awake and was asking for you a couple minutes ago. She's in them middle of doing her blood tests so she can't see you..." Her voice drifted off as a knock from outside interrupted them. "Come in." Ji Son's father said.

They heard the door open and in came a limping Kai with his ever so expressionless face. Ji Son froze as she watched Kai bow to her parents as he quickly glanced at her. Immediately she looked away. "You were in the hospital too, Jongin-ah?" Ji Son's father looked up at him in surprise as Kai shyly nodded. "Ah, yes." Seol's mother motioned him to sit down and so he did. "I guess we will have to cancel the rehearsal today for another time, right? I mean our bridesmaids and our best man are in the hospital because of that bastard." Ji Son's father rubbed his temples as Seol's mother sighed and looked at Ji Son. "We'll give you two some time, honey, let's go check on Seol's tests." The man nodded as they left the ex-lovers together. 

"...What are you doing here?" Ji Son quietly questioned as she glanced over at Kai. Kai said nothing at first as he only looked over at her. "Seol told me to check up on you since she can't come herself. Even with everything you've done to her, she still cares about you." Kai scoffed as Ji Son gripped the covers of the bed. "I'm sorry." She spat out, causing Kai to look at her. "I'm sorry for dragging both you and Seol into my mess with Jimin and I'm also sorry that I've hurt you, Seol and your friends all this time." Ji Son looked directly at Kai as she watched him expression soften, even though it wasn't much, it still made her heart flutter. "Was it true? Was it true that you broke up with Jimin because of me?" Kai looked at her with a serious gaze as he waited for her to answer. Ji Son looked away for a moment before starting to play with the wires on her arm. "Yah! Don't play with that, you're going to get hurt again." Kai stepped up as he removed Ji Son's hand from the needle in her arm. Ji Son still wasn't looking at him as he sighed. "You don't have to tell me. I just came by so Seol can relax on your condition. I leaving now." Kai didn't even wait for Ji Son to respond as he was headed towards the door. Once he closed the door, Ji Son let out the biggest breath, as if she was holding her breath when Kai asked the question... which she was. "It's true..." Ji Son whispered... "I broke up with him because I still love you." Once again Ji Son sighed. "I'm sorry." 

What she didn't know was that on the other side, he heard her loud and clear. "I tried to forget you, and it was working... why are you coming back into my heart again?"  


***** Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here! Sorry for not updating so I hope this little update filled you guys enough from the last cliffhanger! Anyway, I gained two more subbies... hehehe thank you so much! I know to a lot of you it's a small number, but hey, I'll take what I can get and I am truly grateful for all of you!!! See you all in the next update*****