Chapter twenty-five

EXO's Dream Girl

Hoseok's (J-Hope's) POV

Silence filled the cold air as both Seol and I walked back to her place. It had been countless accounts on when Seol tired to get the food back from me, but I refused, settling the matter once and for all. 

It was just about to reach 10:00 when we arrived at the front of Seol's home. 

"Oppa, I can take it from here..." Seol silently moved to get the food, this time; I let her take it. We mumbled a few goodbyes before Seol closed the front screen/door. I sighed, silently cursing at myself for making this so awkward between us. The last thing I would want is for our friendship to end because of my stupid feelings.

I turned to the road and started to walk back. I was too into my thoughts that I didn't even hear her calling me.

"OPPA!" I finally turned to see Seol running after me; panting. I stopped, giving her time to run the rest of the way to me. "Oppa, would you... would you like to join us for umma's party tonight?" I looked at her, as did she. I smiled. "Sure."

Kai's POV

"Yah, don't touch me!" I was in my bed and  I was annoyed. Chanyeol hyung had been in our room. He kept bothering me, telling me to wake up. I finally snapped and threw my pillow at him. He dodged it and glared it me. "Yah, did you just use banmal (informal speaking)?" I scoffed at his stupid question and covered myself with the covers. I heard hyung chuckle during this process.

He sighed. "Ahhh, that's too bad Jonginne~ I was actually thinking of visiting Seol with some of the others today." I froze in my spot. Seol? Slowly, I crept out of the covers to see hyungs 'Ha! gotcha there face'. I coughed as I messed up my bed hair even more. "Wh-- *slyly coughs* when?" He threw the pillow I had thrown back at me. "Whenever you're are ready."

I had gotten out of bed and was now getting changed. Hyung was waiting for me outside. I bid the Parks a short goodbye before rushing out of the door. It was barely 10:30, not even half the time since I had woken up. 

We took a cab to Seol's place. I have never actually been to hanok village in Seoul before, everything looked like it had came out of my history textbook. Traditional houses everywhere. It looked so peaceful. It completely matched Seol. 

Chanyeol hyung paid the cab driver and we searched for Seol's home address. We never actually been here before. Bora gave us her address, since she was the only one who actually had time to visit. 

We finally found the house and knocked on a door/screen. "Hold on a minute!" We both heard on the other side. Hyung and  I silently laughed at Seol's voice form inside, it was quieter than usual. The person who had opened the door caught us off guard though. 

J-Hope... hyung.

We all stood in awkward silence before Seol came to the door. "Oppa, who was--- Oh! Chanyeol oppa, Kai!" We looked over at Seol who was smiling. "What are you doing here?" 

"We... we just wanted to see--- visit you." We both rubbed our necks, embarrassed by our reason. Seol smiled and let us in. J-Hope followed after us after he shut the door. 

It was so amazing inside, well for me. I have never actually stepped in a traditional home before. It looked so cool. We took of our shoes as Seol led us into the kitchen. "You know, you guys could've called me, telling me you were coming." "Oh, yeah, I guess we should have." Seol shook her head and continued to cook, whatever she was cooking. That reminded me, I didn't even eating anything. Hyung and I just left. 

"Oppa, what time is it?" I looked up seeing Seol asking J-Hope. "It's just turned 11:00." "Man, umma slept way more than I thought." 

"Seol-ah, what are you doing?" I nudged her arm lightly. "Hm? Oh, today is my umma's birthday. I just re-heated the food I cooked earlier. She was holding a tray with meat, tofu and seaweed soup, all ready to give as a 'breakfast in bed'. "Ahhh." "Oh, Kai-yah, hold on for a moment, I'll be right back to give you guys some food, wait; oppa!" J-Hope turned to her. "Oppa, can you get Chanyeol oppa and Kai some food?" I heard him silently sigh but nodded. Seol smiled as she quietly went inside her mom's room.

"Do you want anything particular?" I was shoved a little by Chanyeol hyung. "Uhh, I'll just get what hyung gets." J-Hope sighed as I 'took our wants' down and left the house. 

 

********************************************************************************************

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMMA!" Seol yelled, causing her umma to move a little in her bed."She placed the food tray on her bed stand and jumped in the bed with her, hugging her tightly. "Umma~~~ wake up~" She heard her mumbling as she pulled her up. 

Umma yawned. "Oh, Seol-ah, what *Stretches* what are you doing?" Seol smiled as she took the tray in her hands again. "I'm giving the best woman that was ever born her birthday breakfast." Umma laughed as Seol set the tray in front of her.

"Omo, Seol-ah, this is absolutely wonderful. Umma had just tasted her daughter's cooking. "It is delicious. Thank you Seol-ah." That movement sealed as they both hugged each other tightly. "Happy birthday umma." 

********************************************************************************************

I just realized what hyung and I just got ourselves into. We looked to see birthday decoration everywhere. "Hyung... it's Seol's mom's birthday today. What are we still doing here?" We both knew that we out of place and decided to leave---

"Where are you guys going?" We turned to see Seol coming out of her mom's bedroom. "Ah, Seol-ah, it's your mother's birthday. You guys should be alone, we'll just go." Seol shook her head. "Umma already knows that you guys are here... she wants to meet you guys." 

Hyung and I exchanged looks but Seol did not take Seol for an answer she pulled us into the living room. "Don't be nervous, just... just help me with the decorations for umma's party tonight." She smiled as she gave us a few streamers and balloons. We knew we couldn't refuse and ended up helping her finish the decorations. Just as we did, the bedroom door opened. 

"Oh! Umma~" Chanyeol hyung and I turned to see Seol running up to a middle-aged woman and hugging her. Seol's mother. No matter what angle, there, is where she got her looks. She was middle-ages, but very... beautiful.

Kim_Sung_Ryung7.jpg

"Umma, these are the two I was talking about. This is Chanyeol oppa, and this is Kai." Hyung and I immediately bowed. "Ah, hello Mrs. Adams. I am Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you, and happy birthday." "Hello, Mrs. Adams. I am Kai, but you can call me Jongin... Kim Jongin. Ah, also; happy birthday." 

Seol's mother bowed back. "Ah, thank you. Seol had told me about you. Well, you don't have to call me with honorfics, you can just call me 'mother.'" We both bowed at her suggestion and hyung and I tried it in unison. "Ah, yes... mother."

J-Hope then came back at that moment. He looked at startled to see mother already there. "Oh, hello mother. Happy birthday." "Omo, thank you Hoseok-ah." Chanyeol hyung and I both looked at J-Hope and he looked back in embarrassment. "Hoseok?" Seol started giggling. "Yeah. Oppa's real name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok." 

Your (Seol's) POV

The night came surprisingly fast. Umma was fine with letting the polite versions of Chanyeol oppa and Kai staying, as well as Hoseok oppa. We changed into something more appropriate for her small party. Umma had changed into the black dress I had gotten her for Christmas, as I on the other hand, partly braided my hair together with my bangs, wearing a simple blouse and jeans.  

1wpd9jd1xbuybx3k3j79oobgkd5ccvp4.jpg

The party had started as more and more people started to come. Umma's friends from the market-place and her work came over, as well as imo, samchon and Taehyung. I introduced every one of them to Kai and Chanyeol oppa--- I couldn't help but laugh a little at their nervousness.

"So you're noona's friends from college?" Taehyung sat down with Kai, Chanyeol and Hoseok oppa and myself of course. Kai and oppa nodded. "You better take care of her... or else." Taehyung sent glares and I hit him. "Yah, Kim Taehyung. They are your hyungs." Taehyung nodded, but Kai and Chanyeol oppa knew it was all jokes, letting it go. Food was all over the place. Umma's friends brought it with them. Hoseok oppa even bought a cake. 

Everything was perfect. Of course, the party had to eventually end. One by one, the guests started to leave. After saying goobye to Taeyung, only Kai, Chanyeol oppa and Hoseok oppa were left. They helped clean up with me. Umma wanted to help as well, but I knew she was tired after all the singing and talking. I sent her to bed with a goodnight kiss as the guys and I cleaned the place.

It was getting late, and I bid Chanyeol oppa and Kai a goodnight. "Don't we get a goodnight kiss?" They both leaned in forward and I pushed them away. They laughed as I waved to them as they left. Everything was quiet. Umma was asleep. The house was clean. It was just quiet. Only the breathing of Hoseok oppa and my own could be heard. 

Ever so suddenly, I thought about the 'choice' I had to make... with Hoseok oppa. I glimpsed over at him. He was too focused on the the T.V show to notice. I had made up my mind.

"Oppa."

"Hm?" 

"I'm ready to give you my answer." 

**************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

***** Hello every reader. I have been updating so much.... I don't even know why. Maybe it's because of the weekend, and that I'm getting into the story way more than I should. I just put myself in Seol's shoes; I guess you guys do that to right? Anyway, I would like to thank the new people who have subscribed to this story. Thank you so much. Still being a newbie on AFF, it is a big improvement, even if the numbers are still small. Hopefully, you will all continue in supporting EXO's Dream Girl ^.^*****

~Gratefulness not fully shown, but shown enough for all you to enjoy~

ckcv89   love-sharing-concert-exo-chanyeol_623305

20131214192110_52ac3116b097d_1.jpg   large.png

BRYxiB8CEAA-g-h.jpg:large   BN_-zw4CIAApbIs.jpg:large

Sincerely, the EXO's Dream Girl 'main' cast (hehe...)