Chapter one

EXO's Dream Girl

               

YOUR POV

"Ne umma, I'll call you when i get off the bus, ok? Bye", i hung up my phone as my mom had been calling me ever since i left home last night to go to me dream college, Seoul Arts Academy. After a while, me and most of the freshmen class had gotten off the bus and stared in awe at the school we will be attending for the next couple of years. "Wow, I thought, " this looks just like the school from 'Heirs".

                After collecting our bags from the bus, one of the guides had led us into the school towards the auditorium for an assembly for all incoming students. Looking around, i saw so many people; talented people at that, in read and brown uniforms. They were beautiful, and i was going to wear that! Once they had gotten all new students inside, the principal of the school, Principal Im Min Sook had started his introduction by welcoming us into the school and telling us how much fun we are going to have in this amazing school. " Also," the principal stated, "All freshman are to be down at the cafeteria at 5 tonight, we have other news to inform you about." With that, we were dismissed. "This school is amazing, I am definitely going to have the best time here," I thought. after the assembly, the gave us our dorm room numbers. in each dorm, there are three people. The east wing of the school holds the boys dorms and on the west, the girls. My room number is room 510. " Room 510...... 510, um, oh!" I stopped to what looked like my dorm. Holding onto my guitar case, I carefully unlocked the room with my key and entered. "WOW!" I exclaimed. " This room is absolutely amazing!" "I know right?" "AHHH!" I yelled causing me to drop my bags, as well as my beautiful guitar.  "Oh!" A girl my age stepped out from the inner walls of the dorms and helped up the shocked me. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" "Oh, no it's ok, i forgot we had three people living in this room" I said, choking on my spit. The girl helped me up from the ground and introduced herself. "By the way, my name's Bora, Yoon Bora, sorry again". After collecting my fallen guitar from the floor, i had started to introduce myself. "Hello Yoon Bora, my name is Baek Seol Adams, but you could call me 'Seol' for short". "Oh ok then 'Seol'. Bora had seen the guitar in my hands and her eyes immediately lit up. "Hey Seol, can you play something?" I looked down and Bora was pointing to the guitar i had just picked up from the floor. "Oh", I said, "sure". 

                Bora immediately got herself seated on her bed and i sat on mine, starting to tune my guitar. It was only then that I realized that our room was huge. Three beds [still waiting for our 3rd roommate to show up] were designed in different ways. Bora's had a blue theme on her side, and i realized mine was an earthy green. The last bed of our still unknown roommate was yellow. We had one bathroom and a small balcony and a couple of windows. "This was perfect".I thought. After I finished tuning my guitar, I started to play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvRY3bO37uM

                 After I finished, I looked over at Bora, whose mouth was wide open. "Oh, I'm sorry, it was English," I said sheepishly. "That was amazing!" She jumped up with excitement. "I understood it just fine, by the way; I had learned English in high school. Did you write that yourself?" Slowly, I nodded. "It way beautiful Seol, it was beautiful." A smile escaped form my face, "Thank you Bora." Inside, I felt that me and Bora were going to become good friends,so after my little performance, we started talking about everything. Where we were from, what are talents are and so on. From what Bora had told me, she was half Korean, half American just like me. She was born here in Korea. She never met her American mother for her parents divorced right are she was born. Ever since then, her father was the one taking care of her. Just like me, she was accepted here by scholarship. She was a dancer. I had told her i had two left feet when I dance and she laughed; i couldn't help but laugh with her, because it was so true.

               

Bora's POV

 Me and Seol had started to talk about each other in order for us to become closer friends. I had never met someone that was similar; well, culturally similar to me. She told me that she could play many of most musical instruments for her father, who was American taught her. She also modestly told me that she had an average voice, but I don not believe that. She had a great voice. She was also born here in Korea. She also told me that it was her dream to become a star in the entertainment business. After a while of talking of joyful things, she started to open up about her family. She lives with her mother who works as a waitress and that they were financially broke. She had also told me about her father. He was a music teacher in America until he met her mother when going to a school trip here in Korea. They married and had Seol. Unfortunately, he died of sudden heart failure at age 35; Seol was only 10 at the time. 

                " Oh, Seol, you didn't have to tell me this," I said sympathically. I saw tears forming in her eyes as watched them flow through her blank face. I gave her some tissues and comforted her until she felt better.  After I calmed down from my past, I folded my body so that my chin touched my knees. "Yeah, I get that a lot. I shouldn't tell people much about me but I do anyway. You can say that I'm a very trusting person, even though I just met you." I stiffed a laugh. I could tell that Bora felt sorry for me, so I tried to change the subject. "Hey, Bora...... OH MY GOD!' "What is it?! Bora jumped from shock. "It's 4:53p.m!" I stated, "All new students are supposed to be down at the cafeteria by 5:00!" "Bora had let out a gasp before we sprinted out of our room.

                 With just every ounce of energy we had, we ran down five floors to the cafeteria, not taking chanced from the slow elevator. I checked my wristwatch, it read '4:58'. "Thank god." I stated and showed the time to Bora. She let out a sigh of relief. We found an empty vacancy by the back of the cafeteria and we sat down. The cafeteria, I realized was also very beautiful. Ivory walls with jade painted seating and tables. There were also huge windows that showed the sun setting. It was beautiful. By this time, it was 5:00 and the school officials had started their speeches. I could hear them trailing off and i continued to watch the sunset. 

Dream+high+2+Kang+Sora+2.jpg    mod-girl-bedding-opener.jpg       Beautiful-Gray-and-Green-Bedroom-Ideas.j

(Their uniforms)                      (Bora's Bedroom)                                                        (Seol's bedroom)

 

Cosmo-Floral_Butter-RS.jpg

(unknown roommate's bedroom)

 

New Characters:

Yoon Bora

AxH52jkCQAAjrNi.jpg

Seol's new friend and roomate

accepted with a dancing scholarship

culturally similar to Seol

 

Kim Hyoyeon

Girls-Generation-Hyoyeon-J-Estina-girls-

Seol and Bora's final roommate and new friend

a dancer

accepted to the universtiy with half scholarship

secretly close to EXO's Kai

 

 

 

 

 

 

           So everyone, how was it?  This is my very first fanfitction. I hope you'll support me as I continue to write. You guys are actually the ones who had inspired me to start writing becasue your amazing stories gave me this passion. Thank you all!