Chapter fifty-six

EXO's Dream Girl

Play this~

It was finally time.

Arm in arm, Seol clutched onto both her bouquet of pink roses as well as Tao's arm as they steadily walked down the aisle, followed by Ji Son and Kai. The rest of the ten members and Hoseok were already standing in their places side by side behind Mr. Hwang. With smiling faces, they went towards their places.

One by one, all members of both the Hwang and Adams families walked down the aisle, as it was Seol's little cousin who became a foreign ringer bearer. The band had then began to play "Here comes the Bride" as the church's doors opened revealing the soon-to-be Mrs. Hwang Baek Hee.

With Seol's grandparents by her mother's side, she could tell that she was going to cry soon. Ji Son noticed her and softely nudged her. "Not yet." The two chuckled silently as Seol's grandfather handed his daugther over to Mr. Hwang with full blessing. 

"Let this ceremony begin." The priest marrying the two families had said. 

As the priest went on with the ceremony, Seol had suddenly felt a chill around her. She looked away from the ceremony to look out to the grand audience to see if they felt it as well, but it seemed as if no one did.

"Unnie, did you feel that?"Ji Son looked at her and shook her head. "Feel what?"

Again the breeze hit Seol as now she was looking around. And as she did, she saw one familiar face...

 

 

"Appa?"

 

 

She blinked and her father was gone. She shook her head, thinking that her mind was playing games with her, but when she turned, he was still there, dressed in white and everything.

"My Seollie has grown up well, hasn't she?" That was him. That was her father's voice in her head.

'Appa, is that really you... in my head right now?' Seol thought.

"Why? Do you think you've gone crazy?" A faint chuckle was heard in her head.

"Umma looks beautiful today doesn't she? I think she's even more beautiful now." He said.

Seol smiled at her spirit father's comment. 'Yes she does.'

"Seol-ah, you are a strong girl, and you and umma are going to be well with your new family... I know it." He said.

'I know it too appa. But you'll always be my appa.' Seol smiled as she heard her father laugh. "I know, and you and umma will always be my family."

 

"It is now time for the bride and groom to exchange their vows they had written themselves." The priests clear voice caused Seol to look back at the ceremony as her mother had begun to speak:

"We are both standing her for a second time, for a second chance in life, in love, and in a new beginning. Ji Hoon-ah, you were always there for me when I really needed you to be and I am really happy because of that. Because of that, we are standing in front of this alter today, ready to unite our two families into one new one. I promise you that, even if I can never replace, that I will love you and Ji Son truly. Being in love like this again makes me feel free and happy, something I haven't felt in a long time. Day will pass into months, as they pass into years...those will be the times we will be together...those will be the times I will love you for eternity and that this new family. This is a start of a blossoming love. Till we grow old, this family will be together... this I am sure of... you have become my savior in my life, becoming my new dream and that I thank you for everything. I will love you forever and always."

Seol didn't realize that she had tears coming from her eyes. Ji Son took hold of her arm as she too was tearing up. 

"You see that Seol? You have a great new family waiting for you..." 

She smiled. 'I know, appa.' 

"And now, the groom will say his vow":

"I still remember when we met; it was a few months into your new job and it was raining outside. You had no umbrella and I was just coming out of the resturant. I asked you if you would like a ride home, and you said it was okay, that you'll wait it out. Truth be told, I had always had something for you, Baek Hee-ah. I was determined to let you prosper in life. We began to talk and meet, and that turned into something more--- and that, I will never regret. To when I met Seol, and to where you met Ji Son, I entered your life and you entered mine. When I proposed and you said yes, it was the happiest moment of my life. I know that I had made mistakes in love before and I can't promise I won't do them again, but I what I can promise is that I will love you, Seol and Ji Son with all my heart, because you all are my new love, my home... my family. I vow myself to change for the better and for that, I will love you... forever and always." 

"May we now have the rings?" Seol's cousin went up as they took them, slipping then onto each other's fingers with pure happiness. 

"Now with this symbol, I would like to introduce everyone to Mr. and Mrs. Hwang Ji Hoon and Hwang Baek Hee! You may now kiss the bride." 

Mr. Hwang lifted the small veil away from Mrs. Hwang's face and gave her a sweet, passionate kiss. all cheers went out all over the church and Seol and Ji Son immediately went forth to their parents.

"Sisters?" Seol asked her.

Ji Son smiled. "Sisters." 

Seol's father was already away from the excitement, watching as everyone congratulated the new married couple. "You have a new life ahead you my love... both you and Seol... and I can't be anymore happier than this. I love you..... forever and always..." 


The sun was starting to set as all guests walked across the beach next to the chapel church. There, a large tent was set up in the sand for the guests to sit and eat at the buffet, as there was also a large pavillion for the married couple's first dance being husband and wife.

beach-wedding-reception-night-1164.jpg

The same band played into the night as the crystal lights soon went up, illuminating the beautiful ocean. Laughter and joy filled the sounds on the beach as the hired DJ had began to play. Soon everyone was up on their feet dancing without shoes in the sands life there was no tomorrow. 

"Oppa!" Hoseok turned around to find Seol coming towards him. She smiled as he had never seen her this happy as she pulled him into an embrace. "I have a new family now, oppa!" She jumped. "Yah, but don't forget about your old one, that meaning me." Hoseok pouted as Seol giggled. "Never in an eternity will I forget. I love you guys~" Hoseok smiled as the two friends hugged once more before Seol started to tug him towards the dance floor.

"Yah, yah, yah! Seol-ah I don't dance!" 

"Liar!" Seol snickered as she continued with her actions. 

Hoseok gave no fight as he just let her bring him as she immediately started cheering for Tao and the other 11 as they had prepared a 'loving' song for her parents, though it seems as if Hyoyeon was having more fun since they had brought her up with them. 

"Oppa, you dance next!" Seol said excitedly as Hoseok shook his head.

"Oppa, pleaseeeee~" Seol used full force aegyo on him as Hoseok blushed. "Oppa, Taehyungnie even invited your friends." She pointed at a direction to where Taehyung waved at her. 

"Fine." 

"Really?!"

Hoseok nodded. "I'm doing this for mother, not you." He stuck his tongue out. Seol scoffed bout nodded happily as she signaled Taehyung with a big thumbs up. "Go get ready then, Tao's almost done!" She shoved in the direction of his friends. 

"Now let's give a hand to EXO tonight everyone!" The guests cheered as the MC screamed EXO as they left the stage. "Tao-ah, you did great!" Seol hugged his sweaty body as she was dabbing a tissue around his forehead. "Thanks, we worked hard for your parents." He kissed her cheek before taking her into a small embrace. 

Like the rest, Ji Son applauded after they performed, but she was always looking at one person. Kai had gone off the stage to sit down with the other members as Ji Son sat far from him, with Bora and Hyoyeon watching the next performance.

"You still like him, don't you?" Ji Son's eyes widened at Hyoyeon's statement.

"No... it's not like that..."

"It's totally like that, Ji Son-ah." She sighed, knowing there was no way to let Hyoyeon off her little secret. "Is is obvious?"

"Are you kidding me? It looked like you were going to drool when you saw him dance." She chuckled as Ji Son blushed. "That bad?" Hyoyeon nodded in agreement. 

"Let's go with Seol. Hoseok is about to perform." Ji Son nodded as she let Hyoyeon pull her towards the dance floor. 

"You know, truthfully when Kai first introduced you to me, I really didn't like you for him." Ji Son quietly nodded as looked at Hyoyeon. "I know that. I guess I was a bit of a b****." Hyoyeon chuckled. "But then, after you got close to Seol and I saw your real, amazing personality and then I started to regret that I opposed you... maybe it was because I actually liked Kai back then." 

Ji Son's eyes widened at her statement. "Yeah, I know. I did like Kai a lot, but don't worry now!" Hyoyeon nudged Ji Son as she sighed. "I still think that Kai likes you. Besides, I have another guy in mind..." Hyoyeon slyly turned to the dance floor as Hoseok and his friends had begun their performance

"Omo, it's Hoseok?!" Ji Son's eyes widened as Hyoyeon blushed. The two girls giggled as the performance went on as Seol ran next to them with Tao. "Oh, are you guys having fun? Hoseok oppa is really cool right? Taehyungnie is too~" She commented as they performed. Ji Son nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but I think Hyoyeon is only looking at a certain someone~" Hyoyeon semi-glared at her as Seol's eyes widened. "Unnie, Hoseok oppa?!" Immediately, Hyoyeon started to hit Ji Son as she continued laughing. "Heol, unnie." 



The night was getting deeper as the cheers grew louder.

"Everyone! May we have your attention please!" The guests looked over to find Seol and Ji Son standing arm in arm on stage. 

"Now that we have unified our two families together, we would like to say a few words to my new mother---" 

"And my new father!" 

"I know that in the beginning I was a pain, for not being able to accept this family, but now realizing, I am really happy that I am a part of our new family. Not only that I will have a new mother and sister who will care for me, but I have received a second chance to love. I know now that I will no longer shut people out and let them in, for I have changed for the better, and I would like to thank my new sister for that." Ji Son pulled Seol close as she leaned in close. "I may not be perfect, but these are the people that make me feels as if I am. And to everyone out there tonight, I have changed, and hopefully you will give this new Ji Son a chance." To others, it may have seemed as a heart-felt speech, but for Ji Son, it was something particularly different... her last words were to a specific someone...

"I would now like to say a few words." Seol's voice brought Ji Son back as she handed the microphone to her. 

"Ah~ I finally belong into a new family, and I know that they will love me. Umma and I and appa and Ji Son unnie have another chance for a family and this is one I am willing to fight for. Appa is finally a word I could say again, I even got a bonus in haveing to call Ji Son my sister. I just feel as if I am the luckiest person in the world for all these opportunities in my lifetime and I will cherish them forever, because this family is worth fighting for. Like what unnie said we are not perfect, but everyone in this family is making us feel like we are and for that, we cheer on our new family...for eternity."

"Forever and always." Ji Son stated and Seol nodded. "Yes, forever and always. Thank you!"

Applause went off as the DJ then played a slow song. "Now, with this heart-felt mood set from these beautiful ladies, let's bring some romance into this scene, let's get all the couples onto the dance floor~"

Seol motioned for Tao as they were one of the first couples on the dance floor followed by her parents. Ji Son smiled as more and more couples arrived as she sat down. Her parents, Seol and Tao, Bora and Luhan, even Hyoyeon and Hoseok were on the dance floor along with Taehyung and Seo Mi (hospital) were together as he was pushing her around in her wheelchair,heck, the exo members were dancing together! 

She smiled as she looked on before her. Everything was just perfect.

"Would you like to dance?" 

Ji Son turned to find Kai holding out his hand for her to take. With eyes wide, she looked at his hand, and then to him.

"A..are y..you sure?" She shuttered more than she thought and Kai blankly nodded. She nodded as she slowly took his hand as he lead them to the dance floor. Setting off to the middle, Kai put his hands around her waist as they moved with the music.

"Do you hate me?" Ji Son's words broke their silence as Kai was taken aback.

"What do you mean?"

She sighed. "Do you hate me for what I did all this time?"

He was silent as he turned her, pulling her into him a little bit more. 

"You've always thought I hate you?" 

Ji Son released herself from Kai's hold as she gave him a slight nod. Seeing her do so, he felt a slight pinch in his heart.

"I'm sorry for everything." She muttered. It was those words that made Kai break as he dipped her and pulled her back to him, their faces dangerously close to each other. She could feel this breath on her as she looked to him. 

"Don't ever say your sorry because nothing is your fault... I'm sorry." 

"Sorry for what?" they went into their normal dancing position as he leaned in closer. 

"I'm sorry for leaving you." 

Ji Son looked to find his eyes slightly watery as her first instinct was to move her hands to wipe his tears away. "Don't be sorry."

"But I am." Kai closed his eyes as Ji Son leaned in to let her head rest on his chest. 

"I forgive you." she whispered. Kai twirled her and when she came back into his arms, he knew what he must do. As she came back, Kai placed his hands softely on her cheeks as he pulled her in for a kiss. Ji Son's eyes widened when she realized what he was doing, her eyes eventually fluttering closed. 

His kisses were still the same, everything was still the same. For that, Ji Son wanted this moment to last forever. 

Running out of breath, Ji Son released herself from the kiss as the two looked into each other's eyes. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 



*****Hello every reader, Justmyself5 here! I finally managed to update. Maybe I'll update a little more soon since school's almost done for me~ So it finally happened, they got married and everyone is happy. Ji Son and Kai are together again and miss Hyoyeon has a crush on Hoseok~~~ But this happiness is not going to last every long, just so say everyone! So, I'll see you all in the next update ^.^*****