Chapter thirty-two

EXO's Dream Girl

Chanyeol's POV


She's awake."

Us members were at Minseok hyung's place. Bora and Hyoyeon-sshi were here as well.

"Hyung, stop kidding around."

"YAH! Do you think I would be kidding---" "Chanyeol oppa, annyeong." At that moment I froze. Suho hyung wasn't kidding. That... that was Seol's voice. She is awake. "Seol-ah?!" The members stopped what they were doing and all heads turned to me. "Yes, oppa; it's Seol." My smile went from ear to ear. "SEOL-AH!" The members immediately ran to me. "Yah, yah-- AH!" I think it was Chen or Sehun who took my phone away and put it on the coffee table on speaker. 

"Seol! You're awake!" definitely Chen. "Oh, Annyeong everyone. Jongdae oppa, is that you?" "Yeah. Yah! Do you know how much we missed you?!" Sehun nudged me over at sat the closest next to the phone. On the other side of the phone, we all heard Seol giggle.

"Yeah, I do. I missed you guys too." "When can we visit you?" Hyoyeon asked. "The doctor said we can go today, since Kai and I are already here." In a split second our expressions changed. "Yah, hyung, put Seol back on the phone." He muttered something, which sounded like a quiet curse, but nevertheless, he put Seol back on. 

"Like Suho oppa said, I guess you all can come today.... Ummm, is Tao there?" A bit taken aback by her request, we turned to Tao, who surprisingly, wasn't near the phone at all. "Yeah, he's here." "Can I talk to him... privately?" A bit saddened, I gave the phone to Tao, who blankly received it and went into the nearest room. 

Once he was inside, the girls immediately stood up and put their coats on. One by one, we followed. Bora was helping Luhan fix his collar when Tao came out. His newly found poker face didn't change as he silently gave me back my phone and put on his jacket. Once we were all ready, we split into Kris hyung and Xiumin hyung's cars and we were off to the hospital.

Seol's(Your) POV

"SEOL-AH! Omo, my baby!" Those were the teary filled words in which umma came into the room with. She gently hugged me as I sat up from my bed and received it well. "Umma~" I could also feel tears coming down my face, but held it in as I saw that she had brought company.

"Noona..." Taehyung looked at me with a fixed gaze. Umma let go of me and turned to look at Taehyung as well, but then turned to me, smiling. Imo saw her sister's expression and joined in. "Omo, Seol-ah, you should've seen my dear son," She laughed as Taehyung looked down to the floor, "Omo, he was crying so hard saying, 'I miss noona, I hope she wakes up', all those things. That was the best flood of emotions I have seen come out of my son." "Really Imo?!" I turned my gaze on Taehyung, who wasn't saying anything. "Taehyung-ah, is that true?" 

There was silence for a short while, as Taehyung slowly moved his gaze towards me. To my surprise, his pretty eyes were filled with tears, wanting to come out. "Noona..." I smiled as he looked like a lost child. I opened my arms and he came to my embrace. "Noona...I missed you." His tears, I could feel, came out and I patted his head. "It's okay. Noona's here now." 

He released from my hug and turned to me. I smiled as I wiped his tears away and ruffled his hair. "You changed your hair back too." He smiled at me. "This was your favorite." I smiled as I coughed, for I haven't used my voice in a week or so. Umma gave me water as Taehyung stood back up. Hoseok oppa also patted his back as he came froward.

"Feeling better?" I smiled as I nodded, awaiting for his warm embrace. When it came, I closed my eyes smiled. "Much better oppa." He hugged me tighter, as I could feel his saddened aura wrap around me. "Omo, I best friend must have missed me, huh?" "Yah, shut up." I smiled, as his pride would not let him admit it. As he let go of me, in the background, we heard a thud.

We all turned over to find Suho oppa looking down at Kai, who hastly fell to the ground.... he was kneeling?!

"Omo, Jongin-ah, are you okay?" Umma stepped up to help him up, but he refused and kept his position. 

"I'm sorry."

 

 

Umma was a bit taken aback by a sudden confession, but I knew exactly where he was going by this, and by looking at Suho's worried gaze, he knew as well.

"Jongin-ah." I looked at him, but refused to meet my eyes. "Kai-yah." Suho had also tried pulling him up, but Kai yanked out of his grasp. 

He looked at me for a split second before looking at umma. That was when I realized that his face was still recovering from his fight with Jimin-sshi. There were vivid scars everywhere. 

"Mother, I am very sorry for all this inconvenience, I truly am.... please forgive me." "Jongin-ah, I really don't see why I have to---"

"Seol-ah... being in the hospital.... is my doing, mother." I closed my eyes as Kai spoke. "What? I don't understand Jongin-ah. How is it your fault that Seol-ah is here?" 

"You had said it yourself, mother. The Doctor told you that Seol had a forceful heart constriction," I sighed as I saw Jongin's face become dark. "That force, was me. I... I had punched Seol, one week ago." 

With that, umma fell to the floor. I tried to move, but Hoseok oppa kept me in place, his eyes starting to fill with fury. 

"Umma, it was an accident. I stepped in, it was all--" "YOU HURT HER?!" I turned to see Taehyung's fists curling as his hands turned a shade of white. Before Imo could calm him down, he went towards Jongin, who was still kneeling and punched him. 

I gasped at the sight. Taehyung continued to hit Kai, and Kai was letting him. Samchon and Suho oppa  were trying to pull each of the two away from each other, but Taehyung's force was too strong. He would hold onto Kai, dragging him in force. Kai was already bloody and was quietly gasping for air. 

"Hoseok oppa," I cried, "Do something." Oppa only looked at me, with anger and sorrow in his eyes, as he continued to watch, not doing anything. "Oppa. Please." 

Hoseok oppa looked like he wasn't going to doing anything soon, so I let go of his arm. I held in a yelp as I pulled the needle out of my arm and awkwardly got up from my bed, trying to walk my way to Jongin and Taehyung. I fumbled a little trying to make my way. Oppa immediately saw me as he tried to seat me down but I was refusing as much as I could. "Seol-ah, stop fighting me." I continuously kept shaking my head. "Oppa, if you're not goign to do anything I will, now let go!" 

His grip only tightened as umma joined him. "Seol-ah, please. This isn't good for you." I stared at her, tears coming down. "Umma, this isn't good for Taehyung and Jongin as well." I was literally crawling, but everytime, I would get held back by them. I had had enough.

 

"STOP IT!"

 

Taehyung stopped in the midst, as his bloody fist stopped in the air. Kai scrambled out of his grip and coughed out blood. He went back to his kneeling stance and looked at umma. "Mother *coughs, please forgive me."

At that moment, nurses had come into my room as they heard all the noise. They pulled Kai, Suho oppa, and Taehyung out for some questioning and medicine. I huffed as my throat burned. It had taken all my energy to stop the two from fighting. My eyes began to flitter as I soon completely out.

Some yells were heard as I felt my body being lifted as who knows where they were going to take me. I forced my eyes open and I saw through blurry vision Kai and everyone looking at me as the nurses were pulling me in a gurney. I moved my hand but it was no use. I was far from them. I willingly closed my eyes as I heard more voices. I didn't care though. I wanted to get this over with. 

It wasn't Jongin's fault, at least I don't blame him. I just wanted to see if he was alright; to tell him that there was no need for forgivness... that I've forgiven him the day I saw his anger in his eyes as he hit me...

 

 

 

 

*****Hello readers! It's Justmyself5. Thank you all for the newly support, I appreciate it very much. Also, a special thank you to roses14 again, for my beautiful poster, and meryljill~ you comment at least once every chapter I update and I would just like to say that I really appreciate it. I know that there are also other readers who comment as well, so I would also like to thank them for their feedback as well.

Also, I would like to know if any of you think if the whole scheme with Seol being in the hospital is going to fast. I mean, I just read my recent chapters over, and realized that after one chapter, Seol woke up, even though I said it was for a week. I would just like to know if you think like that as well. I just find it really un-phasing to know that she woke up so fast... I don't know.

AH! and if there is anything veteran writers, or newly writers, who would like to say to my current work, it would be greatly accepted. Any advice, thoughts, or future hunches about EXO's Dream Girl would be welcomed.  Anyone can either inbox me privately, publicly, or can comment below. Thank you for reading once again, and I hope you enjoy my future writings.

(P.S. if there is also anything you would like to ask me, feel free to message me, or comment below).*****

                                     tumblr_lbncuy62871qc39pwo1_500.gif