Chapter twenty-nine

EXO's Dream Girl

No One's POV

"Revenge."

Ji Son smirked as Seol stared back at her, tears on the verge of falling. "It doesn't feel good now does it?" Before Seol herself could answer, Bora stood up and glared. "YAH!!! You b****!" Bora pulled her hand up, aimed at Ji Son's face but Chanyeol stood up also and stopped her. 

"Yah! Let go!" Bora yelled at him, but Chanyeol refused. His eyes moved towards Seol and immediately Bora relaxed and helped Seol back up.

Ji Son smirked once more before she turned to leave. While Chanyeol was holding Seol, Bora went after Ji Son and grabbed her arm. "Next time, he won't be there to stop me from hurting you." Bora glared at Ji Son, as did she. "Ah, yes. Next time, I won't have that much self control." With that she yanked her arm out of Bora strong grip and left. Bora mentally cursed at her before going back to Seol. "Seol-ah, are you--- Omo, you're bleeding!" 

Seol had finally gotten up and felt the blood dripping from her cheek. It wasn't much, but it was still bleeding. Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Uh, Bora-ah, let's take her to the nurse first to get it covered." Bora nodded as she took Seol's bag. The three moved in a hurry towards the nurse's office. 

Kai's POV

Our free period started and everyone was here--- except for Seol, Bora and Chanyeol hyung. I looked around the cafeteria, but there still was no sign of them. The other members were also starting to look around. 

Twenty-minutes passed by and finally, at a distance, I saw Chanyeol running towards the table, followed by Seol and Bora. I smiled as I nudged Suho hyung. He smiled as he called their names as he waved. Everyone else turned and made space for them to sit. 

Chanyeol hyung greeted everyone as he sat down. Bora did the same, though she did look like she was pissed. I waved to Seol, but I noticed that she wasn't even looking at me, nor anyone else. 

"Seol-ah?"

She jumped a little in her seat, but turned her head up. My smile disappeared as I found a small bandage on her cheek, followed by a small, but noticeable bruise. 

"Seol-ah, what happened?" I guess I said my statement a little too loud that Tao had also turned to me. His eyes widened. 

"SEOL-AH!" Tao yelled and everyone at the table turned. Seol immediately out her head down immediately, but Tao got up from his seat and jogged up to Seol, forcing her to look up at everyone.

"Ah! Tao-ah," she chuckled in vain, "I'm fine..." 

"No you're not!" He brushed he bangs out of the way, and gently touched her face as she slightly winced. 

"Who did this to you?!" You could clearly tell that Tao's voice was full of anger. "Tao-ah..." I tried calming him down, but his gaze was deadly.

"Seol-ah, who did this to you?" He asked once more.

"....." 

"Seol-ah, please tell us." She turned her head to find Suho hyung giving her a gentle yet anxious smile.

She sighed. *mumbles...*

"What?" 

"Hwang... Ji... Son..."

My gaze towards Seol hardened as I heard that name. Tao, already angry, slammed his fist into the table, making everyone in the room turn towards our table. 

Seol's (Your) POV

I nearly jumped out of my seat as Tao slammed his fist into the table.

"Tao-ah...it's okay---"

"NO IT'S NOT!" I was trying my best in order to calm him down; nothing's working. "Tao-ah, I hit her first.... remember?" 

"But it's still not fair!" His eyes looked directly at mine. He exhaled, I could tell that he was trying his best to keep calm. "After all that she's done to you, done to us... how is that fair? How is that okay?"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say now. Seeing my expression, Tao took a grip onto my hand and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

There was a awkward amount of silence around us before Tao had broken it. "I'm sorry for lashing out... it's not even my business of what goes between you and...

I smiled as he tried not to look at me in the eyes.

"But... I would like for it to be my business..."

I looked at him with surprised eyes and her shyly smiled back. All the things Bora had said to me earlier... of course they were true.

Whilst in my thoughts, Tao had taken his chance and took my hands in his; this time, with his eyes looking right at me. "Seol-ah... will you go out with me?"

Chanyeol's POV

"What just happened?" After Seol had being pulled out by Tao, we were all left with an empty void at the table.

I turned to glare at the other students looking at our table as their heads turned away. We tried to be normal after what had happened, but Suho hyung kept on nudging my side rib to tell him what happened.

"Aish..." I muttered through my breath. Kai was also looking at me with deep concern and I sighed.

"Do you want to know what happened?" Every one of them stopped immediately in their "conversations" and turned to me. I sighed once more before speaking.

"Ji Son slapped Seol right after we came out of dance." Everyone's faces went sour, especially Kai.

"I should've beaten that b**** when I got the chance." We looked at Bora who glared at me. Next to her, Luhan was trying to calm her down. I motioned me to go on with the story.

"When we got to the nurse's office, I went on raging about what had happened, and so was Bora, but Seol stopped us. She told us that she was the first one who slapped Ji Son first... which was yesterday. That made a lot more sense when Ji Son said 'revenge' after she hit Seol---" "But why did she hit Ji Son?" I turned over at Kris hyung who was slowly starting to get angry. "I'm getting there."

"Anyway, I asked her why she finally lashed out, and Seol told Bora and I that she was mocking... mocking us, mocking Kai. She told us that that b**** was all ignorant, saying she moved on from Kai, and all she wanted from him was his credibility, for being in EXO. She couldn't hold her anger either once Ji Son said that Kai wasn't worth her time, that she found someone better."

I finally let everything out and bowed my head down. The silence around us was deadly. I could swear that I had hear a few growls here and there. "So... who did she "move on" with?" We looked at Kai who looked the most pained out of us all. But who could blame him? He really did love Ji Son...

"Ahhh. Ummm..." I starred at Kris who had his poker face back on. "What?" He noticed my starring and growled at me. I awkwardly coughed as I looked back at Kai again. "She's with Park Jimin now..."

Immediately, both Kris and Kai looked at me with deadly gazes. Jimin was one of hyungs closest dongsaengs next to us, and Kai, he looked both angry and pained. Hyoyeon-sshi did she best to calm him down but it was not use. Kai stood up without another word and left through the main entrance.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

Tao's POV

"Seol-ah... will you go out with me?" There I said it. I shyly looked at Seol, as she looked completely dazed by my words.

"Seol?" She immediately shook her head and stood up. I followed her actions. "Tao-ah... it was just really unexpected...I mean, all those hints you gave off... I mean--- my gosh, I don't even know what to say right now."

"How about 'yes'?" I was mentally face-palming myself for being on this level of cheesiness, but if that one word would come from , it would be worth it.

I could tell that she was really thinking it over and I was starting to get anxious. I really felt like giving up when she gave me a sympathetic look. "Ummmm, you know what? Forget I said anything Seol... I'll see you later."

I turned my way around heading back to the cafeteria when I was again turned back by... Seol?! I awkwardly coughed and looked to the ground. I couldn't look at her start in the face after what I had just done. I could hear her giggle, which made me almost want to look up from my embarrassment, but I held those feelings down.

"Yah... you didn't wait for my answer."

"...But I know what you're going to say anyway..."

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

"Yes."

"Yah, you don't have to correct my grammar---"

"Yes, I'll go out with you pabo-ah."

I immediately looked up and saw a normal, bright Seol. "What---what did you say?!"

She rolled eyes as she stepped closer to me, until we were centimeters apart. I was holding my breath as she laughed.

"Huang Zitao, I will go out with you~"