Chapter forty

EXO's Dream Girl

Tao's POV

I was awaken my the amazing smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. I fumbled as I realized that I was on the couch. Seol was no longer by my side as I yawned--- I nearly choked as I saw J-Hope asleep right next to me. I flinched as I instinctively pushed him away from me, causing him to wake up immediately.

"What the hell?!" He said as he stood up from the floor. I stood up as well as I stretched my body. Man, Seol was right. The couch was uncomfortable. 

"Good morning boys!" We both turned to the kitchen and saw Seol's head pop out. She had her hair in a bun with a hand band holding her bangs up from her face. I smiled. "Good morning." 

"Good morning." I turned to J-Hope who was still glaring down at me.

"There are two toothbrushes in the bathroom. Go get wash up. Breakfast is almost down!" Without  saying anything else, she headed back to the kitchen. J-Hope and I looked at each other. He sighed. "You can go first." I slightly nodded as I murmured. "Thank you." 

I washed my face with the cold water and washed over my hair over, finding a spare towel Seol had set aside. I washed my mouth over with the mouth wash before spitting. I checked my face once more, making sure I look good as I motioned my head for J-Hope to go in. 

The door closed as I heard the clattering of plates. I quietly moved my way towards the kitchen to fins Seol, her back facing me, as she was cleaning the dirty pans she used. I smiled as I crept my hands around her waist and nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. 

"Aish! She turned to me and I smiled cheekily. "Aigoo, you scared me." She pouted and I laughed. "Did you sleep well?" I held her a little tighter as she nodded. "Yeah. Did you?" I scoffed. "You think I would next to your friend on a hard couch?" She slightly giggled as I released her from my grip. "Yeah, I did." She turned off the sink and fully face me, looking a little more serious. "We all have to talk, okay? Come, on, take a seat." I was left a little clueless as she motioned me to sit and I obeyed. 

J-Hope came out right after and seated himself across me, Seol right in the middle of us. We at first ate in silence as I looked around the room. I heard Seol sigh as she put down her chopsticks. "We have to talk... all of us." She looked up and stared at me, and then at J-Hope.

"About what?" We asked in unison. "...Our relationships..."

I sighed as I put my chopsticks down as well, immediately earning a stone hard glare from J-Hope. Of course, I returned it back. Seol brought as back to reality as she took my hand, as well as his...

Seol's (Your) POV

"We... we have to fix our relationships... with each other. I squeezed the words from my throat as I held onto the two. I've been thinking of this since last night. The way Hoseok oppa would give me a possessive glare and Tao would overcome it with his authority of being my boyfriend. I wanted to make this right. I wanted no more tensions between the two, being it that they were the now really important men in my life. 

I turned to Hoseok oppa and squeezed his hand, making him look straight into my eyes. "Oppa, we've been best friends for life and I understand that you do get possessive of me, seeing me as your little sister, or even something more than that..." I stopped midway as I felt Tao's grip on my hand tigthen and I squeezed back for his comfort, but continued on to what I was saying. 

"I do understand your feelings... but you know that I don't want to ruin our strong friendship with it, so please," I looked with sad eyes, "... Please accept the fact that I have another person in my life to love, and that I'm sorry."

Oppa could only smile as he looked to Tao and then back at me. "I really do love you Seollie, and I can see that Tao-sshi loves you very much as well. I am still struggling with the fact that I can't have you, but... if I were to lose you as my best friend, I would regret it for every moment in my life." He sighed. "Tao-sshi, you better take care of Seol or this big brother will kill you." 

I smiled at oppa. This is what I really loved about him. The way he could be so kind and so loving at the same time, these were the times where all the bickering would stop between us-- making me love the fact that we are best friends. 

I then turned to Tao. "Tao-ah, you are my boyfriend. My first, to be honest. I wouldn't have said yes to you if I didn't have feelings for you. I do understand that you will get jealous of oppa, but he can be there for me too, you two could be friends; if you just let the jealousy subside." I his hand with my thumb, urging him to say something...

"I... I am jealous of Hoseok-sshi, being it that he does like you more than his best friend.... but I do see that you only see him as your friend, which makes me happy. I am your boyfriend now, and I do let my emotions in the way of reason, but I see it now." He turned to oppa. "Hoseok-sshi. Let's put an end to this, huh? For Seol." I smiled as oppa nodded. Tao stood up as held out his hand and oppa shook it. "And I will take care of Seol--- we'll take care of Seol.

I got up with them as well. Excited that everything was surprisingly resolved, I pulled the two away from the table as I hugged them both--- group hug! I closed my eyes as I felt them hug me back. I smiled as I parted from them. "Thank you guys for being here for me, thank you for making me happy." 

 

~

 

We had finished with our breakfast and the two helped out with the chores around the home before they left together. After I finished the last of the dishes, I sat on the couch and smiled. The unbearable weight I had to carry was gone for Tao and oppa resolved to take care of me together, and I would so the same. I flipped through a couple of channels on the T.V as my phone rang. 

"Hello? Umma?"

"Oh, Seol-ah. Did you sleep fine? I sent Hoseok over there keep and eye on you." 

I smiled. "I'm fine umma. Oppa was here and so was Tao. I'm fine. When are you coming home?"

"Ah, about that. Can you come over to the address I'm about to text you. "Ji Hoon--- Mr. Hwang would like it if we were to formally meet each other."

I hesitated for a moment. Meeting the family means that I'd have to see Ji Son. Seeing her angry from last night made me nervous. "Uh... sure umma. Do I have to dress nice?" 

"Just wear something for the weather. It's a little cold today because of the snow."

I nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later umma."

"Oh, okay. Take care dear. I'll see you soon."

We hung up at the same time as I turned off the T.V and headed to my room. Being that it was cold, I decided to wear my white jeans and a nice blouse Bora got me. I looked around for my boots as I set them off to the side with the rest of the clothes as I headed towards the bathroom for a quick shower. 

the-slim-illusion-skinny-jeans-stark-whi  Free-shipping-Cute-Long-sleeve-Pink-Lace  img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38841200

Once my hair was dry, I put it into a curly ponytail as I applied a little bit of eyeliner and some lipstick. I fixed my bangs a little more until they were where I wanted them to be. I checked the house to see of I forgot to do something.

I stood there blank for a moment before running back into my room for the necklace Mr. Hwang had given me. Grateful for it, I slipped it under my collar as I grabbed my things, locking the door as I jogged towards the bus stop.

Kai's POV

I had taken the shortcut from the highway and ended up downtown Seoul faster than I thought. Hyoyeon and I decided to meet in one of the old cafe's we used to go to when we were kids. I fell into a stop light as I sat up from my motorcycle.

A bus across the road stopped and I was left surprised as Seol jumped off the bus, immediately crossing the street. The light changed and I made a U-turn to where Seol was. 

"Seol-ah!" I yelled from inside my helmet. Being that my face was covered, didn't help as she didn't hear my calling. I sighed and went up a little faster until it was her who jumped in surprise. 

"What the?! Mister, you should watch where--- Kai?!" I chuckled as I took of my helmet. My warm face met with cold winter air as I smiled. "Hey." I couldn't help but laugh at her shocked face as she observed my bike. "You... you ride a motorcycle?" I played along and looked at my bike as well. I smiled at her. "I think so." 

She gave me one of those 'are-you-stupid' faces and I laughed. "Yeah I do." I could tell that another Question was coming, but I answered it before she got the words out. "I don't really like cars, they're too confining if that's what you were going to ask." immediately closed. 

"Where are you going?" I asked and she took out a piece of paper. "I' going to this address to meet umma and... my soon-to-be stepfamily..." I looked at her shocked as she smiled. "Umma and my soon-to-be stepfather announced their engagement and marriage last night at their party." I could only nod dumbfounded. I shook my head as I gave her a smile again.

"Do you want a ride?" 

 

10 minutes into asking, I chuckled as Seol was gripping tightly onto the fabric of my jacket. The helmet on her made her look cute, even though there was 100% fear in her. I let go of gears for a second and led Seol's hand to the side of my waists. She looked at me. Even with the tinted helmet, I could already see her reddening cheeks. "You will hurt yourself if you hold onto me there. I drive at a very fast speed." I smirked as she nodded and looked away. 

I could feel her hands shake as I turned the engine on. The light turned green and I sped out fast causing her to hold onto me even tighter. I continued to laugh as she screamed back. "Yah! Kim Jongin, you think this is funny?!" I nodded as I yelled back. "Yeah, it is!--- AHH!" ne of Seol's hands managed to pinch me hard on my stomach. "Aish, this girl... " I shook my head as I headed for the direction she was going and she chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sped up even more as I smirked.

~

We arrived at a refined restaurant. I parked my motorbike as I helped Seol get off. She took of her helmet as I watched her legs shake. I chuckled as I took of mine as well. "Yah, you could die on one of these things." She scolded. I waved her off.  "I could, but it's fun, gets the adrenaline pumping." I smiled innocently. "Thank you for driving me Kai." She said as she smiled. I messed up her hair as she tried to fight me off when from the corner of my eye, I recognized something, no; someone familiar. I stopped and looked to find that the same figure was also looking back at Seol and I. 

I guess Seol must've noticed my sudden chance in behavior as she looked along with me. Our smiles faded. 

Ji Son. 

Even from the distance between us, I saw her scoff as she continued her way towards the place I drove Seol to. Seol's sigh brought me back to reality as she handed me the helmet. "I have to go, thanks again Kai-ah." She turned around but I immediately took hold of her hand. She looked at me. As if knowing what I was going to say, she spoke. "Ji Son is going to be my new sister." With that, she came out of my hold and walked towards the same door Ji Son had just through.

"Holy s***." 

 

    tumblr_mzblxyWK5W1s1yt1go4_400.gif  hyeri1-2.gif 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****Hello every reader, Justmyself5's back! Sorry for the weird updates and very sorry that I haven't updated in so long, but I's on another vacation and I'll try to do daily updates again. I'm not sure if they'll become daily-daily due to the stressful amounts of homework, projects and essays due right after.

Also, I have blessed with new subscribers and I would like to give thank yous out for them~~~ As of now, I do not know how many chapters E.D.G will have, but I really want to progress the story, and I guess many of you do as well. Please bear with me. I'm kinda in a stuckie >.< 

If any of you would want something to happen, please comment down below to see your ideas. Thank you again for reading and I'll see you in the next update!!!!!*****